Prologue

Inner Circle

Welcome to Empire High School.

The most prestigious Private High School throughout South Korea. Filled with students who are children of businessmen and influential government officials in the country, making this school different from schools in general. The best teachers graduated from Ivy League, a learning system that follows international standards, uniforms from renowned designers, to lunch meal equivalent to a five-star hotel found here. Everything looks perfect. Even the school building resembles a palace. However, similar to entering a palace, there are unwritten hierarchies that everyone obeys.

Oh, this story is not about the rich who fall in love with the poor. Nobody is short of money at Empire High. But there is a caste that can not be denied. The richest is the most powerful. What happens to the family will directly affect the caste in the school. Although everyone wants that position, they know that the top position is absolutely owned by the girl, The Queen of Empire High, daughter of Chung Hyunwoo, the richest person in South Korea, owner of multi company Hyunbai corps.

 

"Look! Isn't that Eunbi?"

"What? Chung Eunbi?"

 

Students who were initially busy with their respective activities, suddenly shifted focus when there was a girl who stepped into the palace of Empire High.

How not, her tall body wrapped in a long coat of mustard color was striking compared to other students' white-brown uniforms. Her light brown hair that was straight and flowed seemed to move beautifully following her footsteps. Added with a beautiful face and skin as white as porcelain make her looks like an angel who descended from heaven. But above all, what made her existence got so much attention was because her power. She is the owner of the highest caste in Empire High.

 

"This is crazy! Eunbi has returned !!"

 

All of the students filled the corridor, amazed to see their Queen had returned.

 

"Isn't she supposed to be on rehab ??"

"This is violating the law."

"No wonder. Again, money is the solution."

 

Eunbi ignored the other students' babble. She walked straight, passing the crowd of people who saw her. She seems in a hurry.

 

"Wait, is she back because of that case?"

"Ah, it could be. How not, he's part of the Inner Circle. There's no way Eunbi won't doanything."

 

Eunbi was in a hurry because she had to meet her friends. A group of people called Inner Circle. The core of the Empire High, filled with successors of the most important families in South Korea.

And at the end of the hallway, was the room where they gathered. Eunbi can not wait anymore, she ran and opened the big door. Then it appeared that her friends were gathering in a face full of anxiety.

 

"Eunbi??" Said one of the girls in the room, shocked.

 

The same expression is shown by the others. They all wondered how Eunbi could come back.

 

Seeing her friends one by one, Eunbi is no longer able to hold her tears.

 

"How ... how come you guys aren't looking for him?"

 

They all looked down, looking regretful.

 

"How can you let Namtae disappear?!!" Eunbi screamed, unable to contain her anger anymore.

 

[the scene of angry Eunbi's with her best friends who are looking down in sadness]

#BGM: Verivery - My Beauty

.

.

.

 

A/N: Sorry that I just came back to write again after very long time. I don't know if there are any readers left here. But yeah, I got back the inspiration after watching Extraordinary You. lol. You know, the rich kid vibe. Anyway, if there are readers left here, I hope you will like the story