So What Are Your Interests?

We Get It... You Vape
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Winwin's POV:

Okay, Winwin, gotta get to class earlier than you did yesterday to make sure you get a seat next to... What was his name? Uhh... Taeyong! Something about him acting a fool on the first day of class was just so... alluring. I can't put my finger on it. I'm just so drawn to him and all his shenanigans. 

I pull the door open expectantly, quickly checking to see if he's already sitting somewhere, looking at the seat he was sitting in last time first. 

He's not there. 

Or there. 

, what if he dropped the class already?! I mean, he did look like he was having a hard time keeping up with the review last class... 

I can feel my excitement dying down and my smile slowly turn into a disappointed frown. What do I have to look forward to now?  

Instead, I sit where he sat the first class. At least there's an outlet here for when I drain my laptop battery from scrolling through Facebook all class. I made sure to charge it this time, though, and turn off my music before putting it to sleep earlier. Don't need a replay of Taeyong's laptop disaster. I have a feeling I'll be spending a lot of time on my laptop in this class. Come on, do we seriously need an entire lesson on calculating the marginal social benefit? It's like I'm back in my first semester here... The professor even made a mistake on one of the equations last class, but I didn't want to seem like that snob who corrects the professor, so I let it slide. I thought I was the student. 

"Alright, class, let's pick back up where we left off in the last class," the professor started, dry erase marker in hand. 

"Humph..." I let out an audible sigh, knowing that class had started and Taeyong still hasn't showed up. Guess he really did drop the class...

Taeyong's POV: 

, , ! I pull my phone out of my pocket to check the time while running to class. 12:04?! , I'm late. I'm already falling behind as it is. I can't take missing any more of the review, or else I'll never pass this class once we actually start learning stuff. 

Because I'm just such one hot mess, I slam straight into the classroom door, failing to slow down from my sprint to class and not turning the handle far enough to open it. "Ahh..." I place one hand on my forehead, feeling a red spot forming, as I stumble around a bit in a disoriented state. 

Idiot... 

The throbbing finally subsides after what feels like five minutes, so I grab the handle and try to subtly slip into the classroom; but, by this time, everyone has already noticed my presence thanks to my grand entrance. 

There are no seats open in the back row... Means I have to go up a few rows to find a seat. Great, why not just make it even more obvious that I'm almost 10 minutes late to class. 

I finally spot a seat and walk towards it, hunching over to try my best not to block anyone's view of the board and apologizing to the people trying to take notes. 

Winwin's POV:

Alrighty, let's start this social media extravaganza with some Facebook, I think to myself as I click open my Internet browser and type in Facebo-

BAM!

I quickly turn my head to the loud boom that came from the door, but it didn't seem like there was anything there? 

Until someone came walking through with his hand on his head... 

Reminds me of that one time Dokyeom came running into class almost an hour late on the day an assignment was due last semester in our Comparative Religions class. Hoshi hyung told me Dokyeom was too busy getting a that he almost missed his class, but neither of them would ever tell me who it was... The professor said, though, that his essay on Caodaism in Vietnam was probably the best essay she'd read all semester. Don't know how that happened... 

I'm too busy laughing at myself while reliving that memory to even realize that the guy who ran into the door was Taeyong! 

And, oh, ... he's headed to the seat right behind me! 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter