Chapter 1- Falling From the Stars

Three People, Two Worlds, One Love

When Jackson woke up, it wasn't anything what he was expecting.

No matter what that guy had said, he had expected to feel more knowledgeable when he woke up, or at least different, maybe a bit foggy or not rembering certain things.

But it was there, hovering at the edge of his mind, sending out certain waves of 'do not touch'.

He laid there for a few minutes, feeling his muscles twitch back to life, knowing that it wouldn't be any help to u=incapitate himself before the mission even had began with him on Earth.

Earth.

He in an excited breath, carefully sitting up before hobbling over to the small window on the side of the small ship, pressing his face to the glass with childish wonder.

His eyes widened, taking in the planet in front of him.

He could see the greens and the blue, the white of the clouds and the delicate browns of the deserts, the slight gleams of citys below him, the sun reflecting off the surface and how the other half was cast in darkness, lights shining out from the inidgo of night.

Jackson would have preferred to stand there all day, gaping at the majesty in front of him, a jewel compared to the gray, dull rock that was his old home, that seemed void of life, and if not, void of emotion.

But he’d be damned if he didn’t make it there, not on the one chance at living he had.

Because existing was not living.

Jackson wasn’t about to give up, either, not with this in front of him.

He sat, waiting, the procedure being to sit back and relax, for he would be launched explosively into the atmosphere in only a few seconds.

Jackson eyed the timer out of the corner of the eye.

He had just registered 4:27 blinking on the monitor before everything lit up in red.

And he dropped out of the sky.

A sheer whistle of panic was building around Jackson, everything clattering and jumping as he was forced into his seat, not even able to make a noise.

He saw black creeping in on the edge if his vision, trying not to pass out as the pressure increased.

His fingers twitched at his sides, trying to reach the control panel, but even if he could, he wouldn’t know what to do.

Nobody had ever trained him for this, never showed him how to work the controls.

After all, they hadn’t assumed anything to go wrong with the mission.

In the back of his mind, Jackson felt a twinge of anger.

Staring at the place below him, he was approaching the cloud layers.

Closing his eyes irrationally as he broke through he clouds, Jackson hesitated before finally opening them.

He had less than a second to marvel at the sight in front of hum, cities stretching over the horizon, all light up, bustling with movement.

And then the ship shuddered again, and a light lit up on the panel, right next to the word “Descending Boosters”.

He felt relief, coupled with a growing worry, because these boosters, he knew, were made for a controlled, easier landing.

The ship was slowing down, all right, the boosters valiantly fighting against the drag he had accumulated.

But, it was not to be, for he could see the land now, heading right for a closed in area, behind a medium sized house.

Of course, there was no way in hell they wouldn’t miss a huge spacecraft crash-landing in their backyard, especially if it was of a make they’d never seem before.

As he hurtled to the ground, a moment before he crashed, a sudden thought flew out into his head.

The land he had saw before... he wasn’t in America.

He was treading into unexpected waters here.

That was, if he survived.

And then, before he had time to thunk about anything else, the world went black with an explosion of pain.

———————

A/N:

so it’s a ty, unedited, chapter

I’ve have writers block for months now and I might be over it

I needed to upload for motivation 

And I’m so sorry about everything 

Hopefully I will be back soon

If not I have lost motivation again

Miann

-Your lonely , unmotivated , writer Warrior