Chapter I

Her Rock and His
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"When will you stop?!" She asked irritatedly, It's been an hours of walking, when this young boy look like a gentle prince and an angelic look who have a milky skin, pop on her sigh, coming from somewhere, that she didn't even notice him.

She looks around and look to her watch. But it's too dark to see the smalls number on her watch. "It's already 8:35 pm. Miss, I'll guide you till you come home" He said before she can even know what time is it. She turn around to look at the boy and look at him confused.

"Do you know me?" She camly asked being polite at him at least. The boy shrugs, means no. "See? you don't even know me' mr, yet you spend a 3 hours of walk with me!" She blurted angrily and give him a sharp look that no one wants to meet it.

On his thought. Her eyes is beautiful, that its perfectly fits her small face' but also, a very deep dangerously like a bomb fire hypnotizing. He shrugs and didn't mind what he gets on the girl.

"I don't mind" He answer, not hesitating what he said. "As long, as i know you're safe ms." Jiyeon rolled her eyes towards him. Thinking that this boy, is just only flirting with her.

"Oh, please! I've met a lot of boys, way back then when I'm still in canada, i know this kind of trash style, you can't fool me mr!"

The guy laugh at her. Did she think that I'm flirting with her? When in reality, I'm just worried about her safety. He stop thinking, when he receive a slap on his arm. "Tsk! Sadistic!

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter