Chaper 1

He wanted it

I know my parents but I'm still wondering how did I become so handsome. I'm like a walking God, a pure perfection of mother nature. I don't know who could resist me. Noone probably. Even guys like me and want to sleep with me. Even guys!!! There is no way that someone won't like me. 

 

"No."

 

I heard this word for the first time today. My heart skipped a beat and I felt as if someone kicked me in the stomach. It felt that weird yet painful. 

That guy... that new guy.... !!! 

***

 

Hello, my name is Kai, also known as God. Yes, that's my nickname. If you don't believe me, ask all the students in my school, they will tell you that it's true, because they gave me this nickname. I'm 18 years old, last year in high school. I'm pretty rick so maybe that was one of the reasons I made friends so quickly. Oh, and.. maybe that's why I slept with like the whole school. But don't forget my perfect looks. Actually, you can't, because once you see me, you won't be able to forget me till the rest of your life. 

"Class, class, please shut the hell up!" shouted the teacher. We had History twice a week, and the teacher was our homerun teacher. She was like 28 or something. Slept with her more than once. Today was Friday, finally, the last day of school for this week. "So, I have an anouncement"

"What is it, teacher?" asked a girl, sitting on the front desk. ed her like 10 times. Not that bad, but I still can't remember her name. Krystal or something? Don't know, don't care. 

"We have a new student joining us for the rest of the school year."

"WHO?!" asked the whole class. 

"Come on in" said the teacher, looking at the classroom door. The door opened slowly, and a boy came in. I swear, he looked like a nerb from head to toe. 

He was wearing long trousers, with a belt which was trying so hard to keep them on his waist, and a shirt, buttoned all the way up and tucked in the trousers. He had big glasses on, a messy brownish hair, and his shoes, damn, I think I found the shoes my grandpa wore on his first date with grandma. Was it back in the 1950s? He was holding bunch of books, science and nature studies probably, if I could judge by the number of pages they had (probably more than 2 000). He was looking around the classroom, maybe to find a place for him to sit, or just couldn't keep his eyes on just one person, who is probably me. 

"Introduce yourself" said the teacher to the new guy. 

"My name is Suho, and I'm 18 years old.Nice to meet you" 

That voice. It sounded just like one of the priest in the church my mum used to bring me to from time to time. Damn, how I hated it. 

I looked around and saw that the only free seat is next to me. (What a coincidence!). He slowly made his way towards me. I don't know how and why, but I could smell a rose scent coming from him. Does he smell usually like this or just for today? 

He sat quietly next to me and put his books on the desk. I turned my head towards him and smiled. 

"I'm Kai." I said and without even looking at me he answered

"I don't care."

 

***

A/N: That's it for today! Hope you like it! It's kind of.. short but I promise next chapter will be longer!!!