A /friendly/ date.

Click-Date

Two hours after agreeing on a friendly date, Jongin had actually grown to enjoy Sehun’s company—not that he will admit it in front of the blond man’s face. They were now at the arcade, the tanned man watched as Sehun tested his luck on the claw crane machine, forehead creasing in concentration.

“You’re not going to give up, are you?” Jongin snorted. It was Sehun’s seventh try on the machine and he still looked determined even after all those failed attempts. “Just give up already, you’re just wasting your money.”

Sehun shook his head. “I’m going to get it for sure this time, I have a feeling that I will.”

The tanned man could only roll his eyes and said, “You said that everytime you inserted the coins.”

“You gotta trust me this time,” the blond said.

Jongin shrugged nonchalantly as he leaned his side on the machine, arms crossed on his chest. He had learned that Sehun attended the same art university as him, same year, but different division. The blond was, surprisingly, a music major while he himself was a dance major. To say that they didn’t know each other before this was totally understandable, their campus was huge anyway.

“See? I told you so,” Sehun said with a smug grin on his face once the claw had suceeded in taking the brown teddy bear he’d been targeting at, he grinned even wider when he finally got the bear in his hands. He then lifted it up to Jongin’s face. “For you.”

“For me?” he raised an eyebrow at the slightly-taller man. “Dude, I thought this is just a friendly date?”

“A date is still a date after all. I can’t let my date go home empty-handed now, can I?” Sehun shrugged nonchalantly as he shoved the stuffed toy onto the other man’s chest, leaving no choice for the man other than to take the bear. He noticed the slight blush on Jongin’s cheeks as he unwillingly took the bear, chuckling slightly at the adorable sight before reaching out to pat his head. “Good boy.”

“I’m not a dog,” Jongin said through his gritted teeth as he brushed Sehun’s hand away. Receiving the stuffed toy kind of hurt his manly pride, but hey, no one can resist a teddy bear, right? Besides, he can just give it to his niece, Rahee, later. That kid loves plushies. He looked away and cleared his throat, a bit flustered since it was his first time getting treated like this. “Anyway, thanks.” He lifted the teddy bear up a bit and quickly added, “No homo.”

The blond man snorted as he too said, “No homo.”

“Alright, good.” Jongin nodded firmly. He then glanced at his wristwatch before saying, “I think I should go soon. I got a class to teach.”

“A class?” Sehun looked at the shorter male with a raised brow.

“Yeah. I work in a small ballet studio.”

“You’re not making that up just so you can ditch me again, are you?”

“No,” the shorter male said, frowning slightly. “Why would I?”

“Give me your phone then.” Sehun held out his hand to him, palm facing up. He moved his hand closer when he got no response. “Your phone.”

Jongin sighed in defeat before fishing out his phone from his jeans pocket. He handed the phone to his new acquaintance and the latter grinned as he took the phone.

“Password?” he asked as the screen lit up.

“1401,” Jongin mumbled, lips jutted out into a small pout. He didn’t even realize when Sehun took a picture of him pouting until he heard the ‘click’ sound of the phone’s camera shutter. “What are you doing?”

Sehun didn’t answer. He quickly punched his number in, saving the contact and seemed to be fiddling with the phone for a while before giving it back to the respectable owner. “There,” he said, reaching out to ruffle the shorter male’s hair before turning around. He took some steps forward and halted, holding up his hand to do a short overly-exaggerated cool hand-wave. “See you when I see you.”

Jongin could only watch in disbelief as Sehun started walking away from him, leaving him behind.

He then turned his attention to his phone, the screen still lit up and a kakaotalk chatroom was open. His eyes widened a bit as he spotted a picture of him pouting sent to a contact he had never messaged with before—Oh Sehun.

“Oh Sehun, you’re hopeless.” Jongin shook his head, heaving out a sigh before locking his phone and shoving it back into his pocket.


TBC

A/N: So there you go!! a short update. I hope you're enjoying the fics so far. leave out a comment below and tell me what you think~ hehe. subscribes and upvotes would be very very very appreciated. thank you.