The Funeral

The Death of the Bachelorettes [ON HOLD]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Our dearest daughter, Jung Eunji, was such a hardworking businesswoman. In this evolving world, she proved herself mighty to us that women can manage and rule too. She made Jung Holdings as successful as it is now. Without her, we wouldn't be where we are right now. And for that she would be forever be remembered in the hearts of every employee to set foot in that company. As a daughter, she was one of a kind. We loved him too dearly and she loved us too much that she sacrificed her own likes and ambition to become who we need her to be. Though, she faced too many accusations before her death, one thing is for sure the allegations are not true. My daughter is just another victim on this scheme! Me and my wife call for justice for our daughter and the daughters of the Kang Corporation and Kim Company. We are deeply hurting right now and to mend our broken hearts, help us find the culprit. To my dearest daughter, we will give you justice, my dear and we will let the killler pay" 

President Jung Hyunwoo stepped down from the mic the moment he finished his eulogy for his daughter. He then joined his weeping wife at the stand. There were too many people who attended the Funeral, all wearing white. White represents light and peace but what's going on right now is so far from achieving peace. His daughter died brutally-- stabbed 50 times before burning her remains on a deserted forest in Gwangju. If not for a local resident there, they would have thought Eunji ran away and was guilty as charged. 

The press and media were also present in the Funeral. It was just  a month ago when they started spreading the accusations of Jung Eunji of Jung Holdings and Kang Seulgi of Kang Corporation as the cuplrits of the death of Jennie Kim from Kim Company. Now, they are all present and spread around here to ask forgiveness by reporting the right words to make up for their accusations.

Today is the first vigil of the Eunji's death but according to the forensics she had already been dead for a week. And because she was burned, she was cremated. 

Like the Media, representatives and families of Seulgi and Jennie are here too. All together joining forces to find out who the killer is.

President Jung Hyunwoo and his wife Jung Yewon, were just in front grieving

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter