Passing Notes

Tranquility Circle
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


Grade Four
► Kun is nine years old ► Ten is nine years old ► Jeno is nine years old ► Jisung is eight years old
►Haechan is nine years old ► Mark is nine years old

Nine year old Kun extended his hand out to reach over to the white small folded paper underneath the desk. He pulled at it while his teacher, Mrs. Kambour, talked to the class about the book she was going to read. He only caught the part where she said that the book was going to be about a spider, nothing close to his interest.

When bringing it close to him he opened it as his friend, Ten, came and sat beside him to listen to the teacher while she did their daily story-time. He knew Ten always loved the story-times. He just couldn’t wait to hear the story while sitting on the yellow rug and the teacher sat on her special comfy chair.

Kun slowly read through it with wide eyes. He looked up at the desks beside him in a frantic motion and almost screamed. Nudging Ten beside him, Kun tightly gripped onto the small paper.

“Ten!” He whispered with excitement and some weird suspicion.

Ten nodded, yet he seemed to not be paying attention at all. But when Kun nudged him again, disturbing his storytime, Ten turned to look at Kun a little annoyed. “What?” He whispered back with a lot of force.

“Well kids, that’s the bell. I hope you all have a great recess.”

Hearing this Kun looked up at his classmates getting off the rug with a smirk. He turned to Ten who awaited his reply really impatiently. “Read this,” Kun shoved the small lined paper into Ten’s hands.

Ten nodded, now kn

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter