Chapter 2

It's You

"So Mr Nakamoto, I will be helping you around with all your need for the article." Lee Taeyong smile as he shakes the reporter's hand before both of them start walking into the Science Centre.

"This is your pass and keep in your mind that you have the limited access only. If you need that access, you have to inform me. So, first of all, this is the Admin Office of the Special Project and you will be station here with me. It just a small office tho since its only me and the Minister." Taeyong cant help from chuckles as he looks around in the small office where 2 wooden table located in the middle of the room before the mahogany door, try to kick away his own nervous feeling.

"Cool, the minister is not around today?" Finally, the man talking as he now looking straight to Taeyong.

"Mr Choi Siwon? He rarely here, most of the time he will be at his office in Seoul National Hospital. He said its weird if he didn't see the patient for a day." And once again Taeyong chuckles with his own words before he realized the reporter is looking at him.

"So now?" Yuta clear his throat, looking around as he caught staring at the Secretary.

"Well~~ Lets go and meet the Special Task who going to create the history." Taeyong cheer happily as he led the way.

 

'What a bubbly man for a boring ministry' Yuta sighed as he follows the man before he suddenly remembered his friend, maybe South Korea people is always bubbly.

-------------------------------------------------

“So Mr Nakamoto, tell me about yourself? If you don’t mind.” Taeyong ask bit hesitantly as they are having lunch at the centre cafeteria.

 Nakamoto Yuta taking a deep breath before letting out a smile, he know he need to be nice to this man in order to achieve what he want.

“It’s alright Taeyong shi, I am half-blood Japan and Korean as you know. Last 2 years my parents died in accident at Japan during they visit my grandmother and from there I live alone. A boring life.” Yuta said carefully as he need to ensure nothing blew up.

“Owwh, that must be sad and lonely. I am sorry to hear that.” Lee Taeyong mumbles slowly as he pouted, looking at to his food.

Yuta cant help from chuckling with the reaction. It’s not they are in High School or what, they are adults and it’s normal for men to live alone.

“Hey. It’s alright Taeyong shi. I am used to it, don’t be sad.”  Yuta said as he smile to the man ensure him is alright.

“Tell me about being reporter? It must be fun because you are meeting lot of popular people. You must have meet the popular girls group right?” Taeyong blurted out the questions without realizing how silly he are until Nakamoto Yuta laugh out loud making few staffs looking at them.

“Sorry, I sound so stupid.” Taeyoung once again pouted and mumbling, sipping his own coke. Cursing himself for trying so hard to be friendly.

“Oh god Lee Taeyong, you are cute. It’s alright and I am sorry for laughing. I am Chief Reporter who write article for newspaper or magazine, not entertainment reporter. So most of the time I meet Doctors, scientist or maybe pharmacist.” Yuta explained to the man who nod his head with a tint of red on his cheek.

“Stupid Lee Taeyong.” Taeyong mumbles as he stuff the watermelon to his mouth ignore the half blood Korean man laugh.

“You not stupid, you just cute, adorable.” Yuta correct the man with smile, continue eating his food.

---------------------------------------------------------

“Thank you for today Taeyong Shi and nice meeting you.” Yuta said as they are now standing in front of his new apartment.

“It’s alright, part of my jobs anyway. You know my number right? Just call me if you need help.” Taeyong said as he keep smiling, looking to the man.

“By the way, just call me Taeyong since we on the same age you know.” Taeyong said happily, making the man surprised with the new fact.

“Good night Mr Nakamoto.” Taeyong said as he turn around, walking to the lift.

“Hey its not fair if I call you Taeyong yet you call me formally.” Yuta said as he blurted out, making the Korean man stop and laugh.

“Alright, good night Yuta.” Taeyong said happily waving to the man before enter the lift.

“Good night Taeyong.” Yuta chuckles as he open his unit door before his mobile ringing, Japan number.

“So how my country? Have you meet any pretty girl?” The voice ask before laughing out loud from the other line.

“You know I am not here for flirting around Hansol. By the way your country getting more pretty.” Yuta said as he sit on the sofa.

“Hey hey don’t be so confident man. Trust me there will be a person make you smile like idiot soon.” Hansol said confidently.

And to Yuta surprised when he heard the words, he cant help from imagine Lee Taeyong smiling happily face.

A smile curved on his face.

 

 

 

gasp i know short...i am so sorry...
i promise next chapter will be slightly longer...
so dont forget to comments and subs
​​​​​​​