Chapter 1

It's You

"Do you heard the news saying our team have been selected by the president for the special mission?" The tall man with black wife beater and short pants asking his friend who running on the treadmill. Ji Hansol, start jogging on his treadmill waiting his friend to answer him.

"You really our living up to your nickname, paparazzi." The man answer shaking his head and smile, looking to his friend next to him.

"I also know who the rumors candidate for the special mission." Hansol smile proudly to his friend, ignoring the rolling eyes for him.

Before his friend able to say anything, another young guy approach them. "Captain Nakamoto, Jeneral Takashi call you to the office." The young guy bow right after he deliver the message. 

"Do you do something wrong again hyung?" The said captain turn to his friend who still running on the treadmill.

 "Will you stop pointing everything to me? Go see the man and you will know." Hansol said as he chuckles hearing his friend heavy sigh as he leave the gym. 

Captain Ji Hansol and Captain Nakamoto Yuta among the best Japanese Intelligence Force Team. Ji Hansol, is half blood japanese grew up in Japan, it's not an easy route for him to achieve the captain position but with his korean background and the excellent performance making him the biggest advantage for his team.

 Nakamoto Yuta, the smart and dedicated agents making their team well-known among the military force. A man who only care about his mission. Nothing is important from that for him. and that's why he will be the perfect one for the special important mission for his nation. 

Nakamoto Yuta stand in front the general office knocking the door and he enter the room, to his surprise not only his general there, but military commissioner is also there.

 "Captain Nakamoto meet this is Secretary of Defense Ministry, Commissioner Yamaguchi and he will debrief you about the mission soon." The general said as he sit next to Nakamoto Yuta. 

"So I believe you have heard the rumors about the new mission? We have go thru your profile and we will be going to South Korea with new identity. You have to steal a formula from them." The commissioner explain as he hand over the file to Nakamoto.

"The mission is to steal the HIV AIDS Cure from them, we being informed that they are about to reach the last stage of the production and we can't let them to achieve that because they will dominate the healthcare industry with that." The commissioner Yamaguchi continue with his strict voice, watching the young captain who reading the file.

"When I will be going to Korea Sir?" Nakamoto Yuta ask the commissioner who smiling knowing the young guy accepting the mission and soon they can have the glory they all wanted. 

"You will be flying to Seoul tomorrow morning, everything has been arranged there. Our staff Minatozaki Sana, will be there to explain and assist you more."The commisioner said as they stand up shaking hand, before the man leaving the general office.

Not long after he leave the office as well, he need to prepare to move to Seoul as well he need to study all the detail of his identity and plan all possible plan to accomplish his mission. Nakamoto Yuta never fail and will never fail with in any mission.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Seoul 

Nakamoto Yuta walk out from the arrival hall and he look around to find the women that supposedly to wait for him, and walking to her direction right after he spot the women.

"Anyyeonghaseyo, I am Sana and nice meeting you Mr Yuta." Sana greet Yuta in korean as they walk to the lobby, waiting for their driver to pick them up.

"So you will bring me straight to the centre or my apartment?"Yuta ask straightly as they enter the car.

Minatozaki Sana chuckles seeing the eager captain but she knew the story about the man, so it's the best not to slacking around as she dont want to make a long report on misbehave. 

"We will go straight to the centre and from there the staff will direct you to the apartment. All the documentation have been settled and from now on you are Mr Nakamoto Yuta chief reporter from Seoul Daily Health who will be covering the story of their journey to the cure. You are half blood korean, family have pass away in accident 2 years ago in Japan. You No other sibling, graduated from Sungkyunkwan Univeristy with Journalism major." Sana explain all the new profile of Yuta in Korea while the man nodding his head understand the information. 

"I am not working there because my base is in the army and defense mininstry. My number and email address have been saved in this phone. Platinum credit card under your name." Sana hand over the new mobile phone and the credit card to Yuta as they now reaching the National Science Centre.

"Good luck Captain and if you need anything you know my number." Sana said with her sweet smile before Yuta get down from the car.

Nakamoto Yuta see the car drive away before he walk to the centre, taking a deep breath and greet the receptionist who watching him since he step in. 

"Hi, I am Mr Nakamoto Yuta Seoul Daily Health Chief reporter, I have an appointment with Secretary of Ministry of Health." Yuta said with his smile, making the girls blushing as she call someone.

"Mr Nakamoto Yuta, I am Lee Taeyong Secretary Ministry of Health."  A voice greet Yuta from back and when he turn around, he found a very bright, sweet and nice young man smiling to him. 

Is it him or the time  seem stopping......

 

 

 

helloooooo...so here the first chapter...
i wont straight away jump to taeyong and yuta meeting all day long...
we need to set up background for yuta first...
Ok i need to explain that the fic wont have m-preg for now..unlesss if the readers want it...
secondly i also need to inform even tho its about the cure..i wont majorly focus on that because science not my forte..
I will try my best tho...
anyway please subs for new readers and everyone do comments....