Three

Wempires: unfolding truth

a day had passed since what happened in that afternoon. Its cloudy today and the sun seems like it doesn't want to show up. Funny to think as if it is their Alpha's cohort. They couldn't still believe to what had happened. It's been 8 years since they started to gather up. No, it's more likely seeing each other and learning that they want to join a travel with each other. And it's been 8 years since he knows that he could be the Alpha. Jonghyun knows, so when he saw him that afternoon he didn't get shocked. It was more of just staring at him blankly. Jinki really now accept it, he knows that something is happening to him as he observes him and he knows he is trying to hide it from them so when that day, where they first fought on this town he let Jinki run away. He helped him put an alibis so the member won't ask for him. He also knows him being their Alpha only means one thing: they are now a pack but why now? Why just now.  He also clearly knows that soon enough Alphas of their own covens will hunt him down when they feel their betas is not connected with them anymore. 

There are two ways of being Alpha in their race. One: killing your covens Alpha and drinks its heart's blood. Second: the most rarely one. The one who could possibly be read only in their history book is being an Alpha out of in need. The responsibility chooses someone in a group of Wempires that still don't have an Alpha to guide and rule them. And Jjong clearly knows the latter happened to Jinki.

It's fascinating at first watching it first hand but he clearly knows that the next days will become more dangerous. Of course who wouldn't hunt down their Alpha when the members of its pack is compose of betas. Coven only have one beta the heir of Alpha. The one who will inherit their crown and people. It is their sons. The first born son and he clearly knows that's why their own coven is after them. 

They can't let their Alpha die because it will also affect them. It is like a give and take responsibility, they will be more powerful as long as their Alpha's alive and their alpha will be most powerful when their members or their vassal is at peace.

"what about SM5!" He heard Minho said. He scoffs what an ugly name. He didn't even know why he got dragged down in their living room with the members stressing out of what a ing name would our pack be. He mentally tantrums to himself.

"and what SM stands for Minho?" he heard key asked. Are they actually serious about this? even Kibum..... he thought. "y Men 5!" Minho said proudly even standing up and giving a hand gesture of five. They all scoffs. And....that's it. He's out of this . He thought to himself as he rose up to where he seated. 

"hey! Jonghyun where are you going? It was cool right hyung!" he heard Minho asked as he walk towards the kitchen. He just shrugged.

"That's the most gross thing you did Minho, since we saw each other 5 years ago." Kibum said as he laugh at him. Jjong knows the bickering will start as soon as Kibum said that and to what he just thought of. it started. He shakes his head....they never really  grow. He thought and remember what happened to them last day, where he get his cast in his forehead. He chuckled to himself, We never grow old. They never really take their fight seriously whether of how serious it looks to someone. They will just laugh it off after the fight but then, they didn't laughed it off like any other fight they did last day.

Jjong sigh and took a bottle of water inside their fridge and drinks it as he remembers what happened that afternoon. 

After a minutes of silence where Jinki's heavy breathing is the only thing you can hear he passed out and there, they just stunned to what is happening no one's even moving a bit. They're just there, staring slowly trying to process what is happening until one of them spoke. "the-the Alpha!" and then adrenaline is all over their action. Minho and Jonghyun carry Jinki to his room and Kibum quickly go to the kitchen to get some water to wipe it in Jinki's face while Taemin....Taemin just stood there still not moving to where he is. He is nervous and scared he knew this will happen but didn't think it would be this fast.

"yahhhh! stop hyungs! you're getting to loud what if Jin- I mean Alpha woke up?" Jonghyun heard Taemin said stopping the two. He sighed a silence now is lingering around. He knows this will happened they will get awkward around him and he hates it that even him, he knows that he will also feel awkward of what would he address him.

"uhmmm...what if SHINee?" They heard a familiar voice saying on the top of the stair. Jjong smiled after a day of locking himself inside the room he now goes out. He walks towards the living room to see a better view of Jinki and s. He wanted to laugh at their reactions. They are all sitting there stoned as if they got caught doing something wrong while looking at Jinki.

He saw Jinki awkwardly smile before saying something "you-you can dropped forma-" he don't finished what he was going to say when a flying slipper hit him. what the heck.

"yahh! Lee Jinki you know that we're worried about you right, but you didn't even talk to us or even see us for a whole day! You heard me?  A whole ing day and now, here you're just going to show up like a mushroom suggesting something and boom make us all uncomfortable! "Kibum shout at him really Kibum... Jjong thought and  chuckle typical worried Kibum.

"wh-why?!" Jinki said while rubbing his now red forehead. Jjong flinch it really looks like it hurts, he thought.

" Listen, I don't care if you're our alpha now but if you do that again, passing out in front of us with a cold and looks like a lifeless body I will kill you! you understand. No one will die in front of me unless I killed you! now go down here and hug us!" Kibum said as tears started to run out of his eyes. Jjong smiled and touch his face wiping the tears, he didn't even notice. He happily run towards them and join their group hug. For the first time he see all of them genuinely laugh.

We're dramatic, I know. 
Jjong thought to himself as they tackle Jinki down on the floor.

 

a/n: short update! uhmmm...make up for the last days I didn't update? is ot5 fluff is okay? ::>_<:: 

anyways thank you for the views and subscriptions really but it would be great if you leave a comment...#^_^