One

Wempires: unfolding truth


"at your back jjong!" I shout as I see another opponent attacking from the back. I tensed up when I saw Jjong just stood there facing his own opponent that has a smirk on his face, completely oblivious to the other one.

"Jjong!" I shouted again while dodging my opponents attacks but it seems like he's lost in his thoughts. I tried to run to him but got interrupt when a claws crept on to my shoulder ripping a pretty deep scratch to me.

"." A small curse come out to me when I knew that I can't get on time to stop that werewolf who's attacking him. I turn again to my opponent who's now has a wide grin on his face.

"running away again just like 8 years ago, when you left your family and your coven dying." he mocks. I got stiffened when I heard him say that, the words still linger to my ears as the memories are flashing back. How did he knew it. 

"how...how did you knew it? You're a werewolf." I asked firmly with my fist curled and jaw clenching.

"ohh... you didn't know why? poor you. I still remember how your mother cried when I killed your father....tsk...tsk. Such a pleasurable feelings. " he said mocking me again. My body is now tensing up and I felt like losing control. 

No. I can't lose control now, not here and definitely not today. But I know it's too late. I can feel my claws starting to grow as my .dark brown hair and eyes changes it's color to bright blonde and green almost gray irises.

"How did you knew it." I again, firmly said. not  asking him but rather stating it. I saw his expression change as he looked at me. I hear his heart pounding rapidly. All of my senses is now nth times active. 

I am feeling his fear as he step a little back.  I smirked, it gives me pleasure. I walk towards him and hear him say something but I can't clearly figure it out cause my focus is now on one thing. My claws and fangs are craving and the anger I'm feeling now is not helping.

"so you wouldn't answer me? fine." I said to him and just like a wind blows. I got to him and ripped his limbs and take out his heart, but before he dies I  heard him say something, that froze me into seconds and get back to my senses.

"a-alpha...."

"Jinki, let's go before the others got here." I hear a familiar voice from my back calls me out. And just then I realized that I'm still zone out and just looking into nowhere. I shrugged it all of and calm myself.

"Jjong? are you alright?" I asked as I recognize his voice while I turn to him. He smile before answering me "Well thanks to my super hero kibum" he teases as he help me stand. I didn't even realize that I'm sitting on the ground while still holding the werewolf's heart. "could you drop that Jinki, don't tell me you'll gonna it. That's gross dude." He said, I just give him an awkward smile before dropping it.

"Shut the up Kim Jonghyun you still owe me your ." I heard Kibum said while companying us. "I know hon' that's why I'm thankful" Jjong said to him with sarcasm while winking.

"The . I'm not a gay dude, and if that scene happens again just calls me. I'll be the one to kill you faster than that werewolf." Kibum said and walked passed us.

"woahh... easy hon' I will take that as your concerned gesture!"Jjong said with a teasing voice again...tss they'll never change.

I suddenly stop walking when I felt a pain. No, not again. my body started to stiffened as I feel my body being paralyzed. This feeling is very familiar to me but I don't want to acknowledge this. I fall down to my knees as I felt my lungs starting to call for some oxygen. My breathing becomes rapid. I even hear jjong's hysterically calling my name. 
I thoroughly closed my eyes. I need to get out of here. it's still not yet the time. I used all the strength I still have to calm myself. 

"I-I'm okay jjong." I smiled not looking at him because I know my eyes will reveal everything if he sees mine. " i-it's just old man's syndrome you know, running around this forest saving the hell out of yourself and all." I manage to stop him from doubting. I know him he don't just believe everything's quickly, he observes.

"Minho! Hyungs!" I silently thanked taemin for calling us out because I slowly feel myself losing out but got alarmed when I heard him call minho's name. No.

"tie him!" I said to jjong and without a second jjong is helping taemin out with key. Sorry Minho I can't come there. I need to go far away but here, I'll be back. it's just I don't want you to see me like this.

--—-------
 
"you're too easy" he said to me with a smirk on his face. what an ugly douche. "oh really clave Johnson. " I mocked. giving him my evil smirk. My instinct tells me to kill him.

"you know what Krystal...." he smiled at me. a sudden change of expression huh. I arched my brow. " you're right. I also don't want to die tho." he said walking pass through me.

"then tell me where is he." I said it's not a question it's rather a statement saying he knows where he is. "or do you want me to use a strength on you." I challenge. he stopped walking and turned again to me moving forward to where I am.

"brave little Jung." he said and stop in front of me when he notice that I didn't step back when he move his face forward to mine. "distance clave." I said with a tone of seriousness. I hold the hunting knife that is always attached to my thighs hiding behind my uniform.

"intimidating must be one of your genes. huh, it's fascinating. let's see how far that intimidating can get. Don't just hide behind your surname Krystal." He whispered to my ear. I even feel his breathing through my neck. disgusting. "where. is. he." I said to him.

"who your boyfriend?"he said mocking me as he move away his face. I give him a serious glare. "Where is Kai. " I repeat giving conviction to every word I say. I started to feel anger and worry. it's just where the hell on earth is he.

"owhhh.. I sense fear. right, vampire hunter little girl." he said smirking as slowly move his face again towards me, but this time he don't whisper to me. He move an inch again as his nose touched mine. I didn't move, I smirked at him as I stab his right arm with my undiluted silver knife.

"you ! what the ?!" he said distancing himself away from me and stumble on the ground. a pleasing scene.

"I told you. distance is a must." I mock as I crouch down in front of him while touching his blood that stained my favorite knife.

"you wrench! you'll pay for this." he manage to say while giving me a look. I smirk. this is getting amusing I like it.

"still has that sharp tongue huh."

" you. "

"you know clave.. if you just politely answered my question you never have to feel the pain. well, are you asking me why should you lemme give you a reason; first, I am your sunbae and you know I'll win this because we both know how Korean culture works. second, I am your race ing hunter and no one will ever doubt me because it's not even illegal. ahh right. Just one thing, it's ingly amazing hiding behind my surname so..." I mocked again gesturing the numbers in my hand with a grin.

I really am pleased watching that ers blood turns into pale almost white red color from it's dark crimson red when gets contact from my pure silver knife that is soaked with garlic scent. 

"aghh...aghh y-you just don't get it right." he said while coughing. ahhh...right we're here behind our school building's open space near to the forest. directly heated by sun's light.

"poor vampire." I said watching him crumpled on the ground, crouching his body because of the pain while holding his wounded arm and directly hit by the sunlight. this is what I called pleasure that serves him right. "don't worry clave. you won't di-" I mock again but got cut by him.

"hmh. aren't you afraid... " he asked. I got alert when his face changed emotion. it looks like all the pain he suffers a while ago disappeared. he smile, no. scratch that he grin evilly. 

"aren't you should be afraid now Krystal." he said again this time standing up. I did too and prepare myself for stun attacks.

"who are you. where is kai. "

"I like the bravery. but how can you still fake that image when I see in your eyes is just all fear and anxiety." he stopped and looked at me with a grin. I clenched my teeth. he smiled. him.

"stop the faking identity, er. you're name's not clave. who are you. where did you lock him." I said giving him a serious tone and look. I starts to lose my composure now.

"yeah. the faking identity. let's stop that right Krystal. it really fascinates me that you still have that sharp tongue huh. come on Ms. Jung we both know that when a human went missing for a day in this town they'll be considered dead what more for three-"

" you and your race if something bad happened to him." I cut him off. I don't want to be remind by that. I am starting to lose my temper. 

"Shh. language Ms. student council's P.O. that's a very bad image for you. and yeah I forgot to tell I am so much older than you" he said. I started to feel shivers running down my spine. I just now realize that he's not from here. He's a transfer student two weeks ago. who is really him.

"what do you want from me. you're observing me, right. Then that's why you don't age. you're defying the code." I said to him. 

"well I thought being smart are also part of your genes tho...oh wait you're really smart. you also observes me but not really right because you're to occupied by that human lover of yours." he said and vanish in front of me. damn them and their speed especially when they're drinking human bloods.

"where are you!?" I shout. alarming my senses to defend myself when he attacks me.

"it's amusing. a hunter little girl and her human lover. what a wonderful love story, let's just write some challenges to complete the cliché. " I stiffen when I heard him whisper to me. He's at my back and I ready my knife to stab him, but he is faster.

"what do you ing want from me and kai?! are you now hiding behind your speed?!  Oh, come on that's not very manly for you !"I roamed my eyes through the surroundings trying to spot him.

"I want?....hnmm you know I like watching you, your lover and your friends. especially all their races or let's just say this: the surnames and attitudes." he again whisper from me. I turned around but I felt dizzy, the heck. no. I should not lose my consciousness. 

I tried to step my feet again only to fall on the ground. . not my friends. he can't and shouldn't touch an inch of my friends. I should really have killed him the moment my  instincts told me so. I looked for him and before I passed out I saw someone.

I saw him. 
I saw him running towards me. 

Kai.

a/n:  so here's my first update. the first one got deleted on my draft because wifi is ing me. you know what I really have to write all of this again...poor me. and by the way how's this? please comment your reaction I'm still nervous because...well, this is still my first update after all. typos, grammatical errors and bad language are so prominent in this one. spare me.*^▁^*

ps: I am really greatful for the views >o<