WHO?: 7

Who?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yoojung woke up early in the morning and went outside to go jogging to the track field. When she arrive there, she first started to do a warm-up then she starts to jog. While she was so concentrate in her jogging,she notice Sungjae riding a bicycle at the side on the grass, her eyes were glued at Sungjae and she stopped on what she was doing and run into Sungjae to get his attention,she also called his name but Sungjae didn't even bother to notice her presence. He was focused on the music he was listening in his headset. Yoojung was disappointed but she continued to run to Sungjae but as her distance become nearer to Sungjae, she accidentally tripped. Sungjae who was busy in his own business notice the person in front of him who has a shocking face expression while looking at a certain angle. He look back and his eyes widely open, she saw Yoojung on the ground, covering the wounds with her hands,enduring the pain that she felt. Sungjae immediately take off his headset and he took off the bicycle and running to Yoojung with a very worried face. Yoojung smiled as Sungjae approach her with a concerning face. 

Sungjae brought Yoojung to his house with the use of his bicycle. Sungjae applied first aid to Yoojung. 

''Thank you" Yoojung said with a smile.

" No problem" Sungjae said.

Sungjae sent Yoojung home.

"See you in school!" Yoojung happily said

Sungjae just smiled.

 

Minjae was looking out the window glass,observing the beautiful sound of the rain and those people walking outside with their umbrella's. Some were playing with the rain, some run and find a place to stay, there are some couples who were so sweet with their transparent umbrella. Everything, everyone has their own story to tell, it was like Minjae is watching a drama on tv. He grin as he thought about it. He was waiting for someone in the coffee shop, while sipping his Vanilla Latte.

 

Sungjae was about to go home but he accidentally bump someone, he doesn't notice who it is, he look back and it was So Hyun. He called her name and luckily So Hyun heard his voice and look back. So Hyun was shock and approach Sungjae.

" It was you who bump me?" So Hyun asked in disb

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter