WHO? : 3

Who?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Until they started to enter high school...

 So Hyun was preparing for her things and also preparing for herself. She wore her school uniform and groomed herself. She left the house and went her way to the school. When she entered the school, she saw the students happily entered the first day of school and wearing their cute uniforms.

“I’m nervous. This is my first time entering high school.” So Hyun said.

So Hyun continued to walk inside the campus, she walks slowly while her head is facing in the ground.

“All student, please gather in the gym right now!” The principal called attention of the students using a microphone.

So Hyun immediately made her way to the gym. Everyone was already gathered in the gym. The principal started a speech about the first day of classes here in Seoul University High School.

“Good Morning everyone. Now, that you are gathered around the gym. I wanted to say that we have a school rules that you should follow and it can be seen in your handbook. Please feel comfortable here and enjoy your first day of school until the last day. That’s all, Thank you for gathering here and listening to me. You can now go to your respective rooms.” The principal said.

When So Hyun heard that, she become nervous because she doesn’t know where is her classroom.

“How can I go to my classroom?” So Hyun said.

So Hyun tried to walk there and there but she never know where to go and she doesn’t know one person. So, So Hyun patted one person and asked.

“Excuse me, my name is Kim So Hyun and I don’t know where my classroom is. Can you help me?” So Hyun said.

“I’m Bomi. Sure! I can help you but what section are you?” Bomi asked.

“Nice to meet you! I’m from section 1-2.” So Hyun answered.

“Really?! I’m also from section 1-2”. Bomi replied.

“Yes! We are from the same class.” So Hyun said.

“I know where to go. Let’s go together.” Bomi said.

“Let’s go!” So Hyun said.

They walk together to their classroom and entered together. As So Hyun entered the room, her classmates are staring at her and she felt nervous.

Bomi notice it.

“Don’t worry. Just ignore them. Let’s find our seat.” Bomi said.

So Hyun smiled at Bomi. So Hyun ignored all the stares that her classmates give her and finds a seat.

“Hey So Hyun, let’s sit here.” Bomi said.

So Hyun follo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter