Part 2

A Wish forged in Fire
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Canlie's eyes opened wide at Yifan's outburst, his cheeks turning red, and Yifan could swear his hair turned into fire in his embarrassment.

"Ah, well…" Yifan stuttered, bringing a hand up to scratch at the side of his neck, looking away from the beautiful god, his ears hot.

A light giggle caught his attention, and when he looked over, Canlie was hiding partially behind his hands, and looking at him shyly, his eyes glittering as they nodded at Yifan.

"Yes, I'll marry you." Canlie proclaimed in a dulcet tone.

"Really?" Yifan asked, not believing the god was taking him seriously, a warmth spreading from his chest, towards all over his body.

Canlie laughed, nodding again as he stepped forward with careful steps, "Yes, really."

Yifan smiled widely, closing the distance between them, gently gathering Canlie's face, marveling at how, despite their similar heights, he dwarfed the fire god. Leaning forward, he gently rubbed his lips against the cherry colored ones before pressing on, his tongue seeking entrance and getting access with a silent gasp.

As they kissed, Yifan felt what he had been looking for all his life, this very same sensation as he kissed and held Canlie in his arms. This is where he belongs.

 

 

 

 

With a groan, Yifan blinked his eyes open, looking up into Canlie's face, he realized he was on his lap. Sitting up his head felt a bit heavy, "What happened?" He asked, accepting the bowl of surprisingly sweet water being offered to him.

Canlie looked at him slightly embarrassed, "I forgot to warn you about that, you see, crossing over to the spirit realm for the first time takes a lot out of humans, thus they passed out. I'm really sorry about that." Smooth and warm hands cradled his face lovingly.

"No worries." Yifan said, taking Canlie's hands and bringing them up to his mouth, laying a kiss on top of them. He smiled when his action caused the redhead to giggle cutely.

"Now come, we need to freshen up, the other gods will be arriving soon for the wedding!" Canlie squealed, jumping up a little, making Yifan coo at the cuteness of the fire god. Standing up and stretching, aware that part of his robes had fallen loose and displayed his slender muscles, smirking to himself as Canlie stared before blushing and turning around.

"If you can follow me my Lord?" A new voice spoke out, making Yifan slightly jump as a man with short, cropped hair a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter