Just a step away

Poem

Dimmed light going trough the curtains of the bedroom window. The heavy summer air inside room, slight dashes of an evening breeze kinda making the tension less hard to handle.

Getting in the same old, heavy room, the room in which depression was gotten over, or not.
Lingering for a difference, for a better tomorrow.
Is it hard because of work? The days of countdown passing slowly and painfully. 
Or is it the want and need, aching to be held and loved, a person that would support and motivate you to do the thing you love, a person that would be on your side even when your own family disappoints and shames you. A person that would love you for doing the thing you love and not forcing you into something just that he can show off.

A family that calls you a failture, a boss that calls you not good enough.
A teacher that calls you lazy and stupid, friends that call you awkward.
Society that thinks you are weird.

Just want a person that will be there for me late at night when I’m too tired and mentally can't anymore.
Wanting a person that will make me smile, a person that would help me turn another sheet, start over, somewhere far away.


Working, studying and cleaning, no time for myself, no time to write, no way to get my stress less; I feel like falling, breaking apart, each step I make feels closer to collapsing.