Final.

Yours? Ours. (OT12 X OC)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Gonna kill her! Gonna kill her! Won't leave her! No mercy for es! Stupid ! Stupid! Stupid! Stupid! Idiotic little imbissible! Low life! !” Sehun, Zitao and Junmyeon who were busy fixing their motorbikes -not that they couldn't afford a mechanic but they preferred handling their 'babes’ themselves, heard Biyu’s pissed off mutters and mumbles to herself as she trudged up the porch of the mansion, her school bag dragging against the ground that she was using one of its straps to drag besides her and uniform blazer clutched in her hands.

“Woah, there. What's the matter with our little wolf?” Zitao chuckled when she finally reached them, eyebrows furrowed in anger. Biyu’s bad temperament was something none of the twelve Alphas -not even the Grand Alpha- wished to face.

“Zi-ge, I have made up my mind!” Slamming down her stuff on the long porch, she sat besides Sehun, the evening breeze cooling her warm and red face which was so because of pure anger. “I have decided!” She yelled and if any of the Alpha’s inside the house were not informed of her arrival -well, they were since they had her everyday schedule memorized by heart- were informed that Biyu was back home.

“Omo, what has our Biyu-ah decided?” Junmyeon chuckled, wiping the grease spread his hands with a dirty cloth before picking up a number 15 spanner.

“I, Han Biyu, have decided, to execute all the es that don't relate with me and don't understand me!” She slammed her fist against the palm of her other hand scarily, her fringe -which Kyungsoo had cut for her since she did not have it and he loved it on girls- in her eyes, causing her to tip her head back to look at him. “I will not put up with those classless es and then the Grand Alpha can have me paint the entire house and I WILL NOT CARE!” She referred to the punishment specially Minseok had given her when she slapped one of her teachers at school and he was called on since he was the Guardian and Grand Alpha of the pack EXO. Basically, the teacher had pissed her off by giving her Saturday and Sunday maths homework when she had already studied all week.

The reckless Omega was rusticated from that school and in result of that was given the job of painting the pots of the garden which were many in number, by Minseok. No, the Alpha was not a very strict or mean -as Biyu would say- man but once his temper snapped, hells broke loose. He was the eldest and strongest after all.

“Did someone insult your fashion sense or something?” Sehun put one of his sweaty and heavily built arms on her back to pull her close and to side hug her but was pushed back.

“You smell” the other two Alphas burst out laughing as the Omega scooted away from him, slapping the air before her; pretending to be waving the smell away. “Anyways, I have decided to kill her because she said Park Jimin Babe is the ugliest member of BTS!” The males instantly rolled their eyes in jealousy as their Omega mentioned her all time crush, Park Jimin of South Korea’s popular band, Bangtan Sonyeodan.

“What did we decide about killing people, now?” Another voice came and her face lit up before she turned to look at the newly arrived male, again striking jealousy in the forgotten ones.

“KAI OPPA!” Her cheeks flushed and she stood up before racing to the blonde man who was standing some steps away from her. “I MISSED YOU! OH, MY GOD!” Jumping in his opened arms, she giggled and hugged him while wrapping her arms around his neck, making a frown spread on Sehun’s face who had been rejected rather viscously earlier. The tan man currently hugging the girl had been away from home for a while now, along with Baekhyun for a business trip and since he was her 'Cool’ Alpha, she had missed him a lot.

(Cool as in he helped her in her rebel ways, helped her beat up people, sneaked out with her at night, helped her in the punishments given to her by the other Alphas since trouble was literally her middle name and complaints caused by her juvennile, bratty and mischevious behavior came to the EXO mansion like a storm almost everyday. Oh, and he might or might not have had let her a drag or two of his cigarette once in a while.)

“I missed my little baby too” he kissed her hair, rubbing her back softly while smiling before he pulled back. “On the other news. Right now, I came from inside to fetch you because Kris hyung has something to ask you… and I think he knows what you did this time” her eyes widened in worry.

“What, why would you say that?” He could hear her heart beat getting frantic but he could not help her since Kris was the third supreme Alpha of the pack out of the Four Supreme Alphas and going against his order would cause them both trouble. “I swear-”

“You have two minutes to get your pretty little here, Biyu.” Kris spoke through their pack mindlink where through communicating by their minds, a pack could connect and talk even when not together (similar to a chatroom but a mental one) She gulped, eyes staring into Kai’s in horror. Her own name was used a little to never except the times when she was in trouble because the Alphas liked to call her pretty little nicknames of their own choice.



Biyu stuck her tongue out at a jealous Monggu as she was being carried into the living room by Kai. The puppy could do nothing but glare at kai carry his mate while not so much as throwing him a glance. She went to show him her middle finger -the female had rivalvaries with both Vivi and Monggu- but stopped when Luhan spoke.

“Biyu, come sit here.” She turned her head to look at the seven Alphas looking not so happy. She bit her tongue, wondering if anybody had informed her Alphas about the fight she had in school today.

“Did you not hear him?” It was Baekhyun with one of his dark eyebrows raised this time, messy black locks in his eyes whilst he gave her his usual scary look. Out of all of them, if there was one Alpha she rather not mess with even when he had never even punished her, it was Baekhyun. Kai put her down and lightly nudged her to walk to the couches.

“Come here, Yu-ah. No one will bite you” Chanyeol being the kindest Alpha that he truly was, smiled warmly at her after attempting a joke in this situation to try to lighten the atmosphere up before patting th spot next to him on the couch; beckoning her to come to them.

I am the dominant my foot! Look at them bossing me and scaring me around! Biyu sulked internally.

“We won't have to do that if you were a good girl” Minseok commented and she bit her lip and closed her eyes. She had -like usual- spoken her thought in their mind link!

“O- Oppa, I swear, I didn't do anything! It was her fault!” Tears -if you get it- welled up in her eyes, causing Luhan to raise an eyebrow. “She called Jimin Oppa ugly!” Her voice broke and she hid her face in her hands, causing Jongdae to pull her towards him and seat her on his lap, rubbing her back comfortingly in an attempt to calm her. “And I only saw red everywhere after she said that! I don't know what happened but I just started hitting her and I don't know when her lip got busted and nose cracked it wasn't my intention! She is mean to me about other things as well!”

Yixing chuckled at the sudden onfession whilst the others just watched her in amusement. Oh, their emotional and dramatic little Omega. “Well, that wasn't asked for, but okay. Now you will do the dishes as well” she gaped at the Chinese Alpha, hand slamming on the area over her chest while her features scrunched up as if she was in deep pain.

“But I am innocent! And what do you mean by 'as well’?! You speak like you have something else in store as well!” Kris nodded at that.

“That, we do” it was one of the rare moments in which Yifan smiled and it was a sarcastic smile that believe it or not, Biyu had taught him because she was the mother of sarcasm and father of comebacks.

“But why?!”

“Well, you will now not have the PlayStation that you asked for Kai to bring back from Japan because you failed Chemistry class tests three consecutive times this week and didn't tell any of us about that” Kyungsoo replied calmly.


“JONGIN OPPA KNEW!” She pointed at the male with her pointer finger, knowing he would have her back.

“Who are you ing with, you never called when we were in Japan” Baekhyun's voice -much to his disappoinment- caused her to flinch back before she regained her composure, gulping.

“Oh, yeah. I was pretty hurt about that” she turned to look at Kai in horror, his mouth was carrying a teasing smirk while he gave her the you're-in-it-for-real-this-time look. Biyu pouted, crossing her arms over her chest and directed her glare at the floor while sulking.

“You forced me to learn Chapter number 10! But the whole test came from Chapter number 11! That is not my fault!” The Omega’s comebacks were surely infinite. “I swear if only I-”

“Biyu, I think we have been over the rule of no lying in this house” Luhan warned in a stern tone and she looked up off the floor with a bewildered expression on her face. She could see Kai smirking from her peripheral vision but she decided that his death could wait for now.

“Gosh! How do you even know that I am lying?!” She dramatically threw herself on her knees and out of Jongdae’s lap, putting her hand over her heart and gasping before bowing her head down and toppling over the ground, pretending to be dead. “I c- can’t… anymore…” And she went motionless.

Sehun, who had just entered the living room along with other two of his companions face palmed. Kyungsoo rolled his eyes. Kai chuckled. Luhan snorted. Kris smiled at the adorable bundle of cuteness. Minseok just watched her in amusement, wondering just why the moons decided to mate this child-woman to him; not that he minded. Yixing shook his head. Zitao sighed. Joonmyeon who had heard the whole ordeal through his werewolf hearing pressed his lips into a firm line. Jongdae raised an eyebrow. Chanyeol clapped and laughed, finding it very funny.

And Baekhyun, well, the male dressed in all black just stood up and left, his head starting to hurt from how loud her voice was. In his opinion, a girl was supposed to talk politely but Biyu was an exception to every one of his expectations for a girl.

“Okay now, no time for your little acts. Any words before you go tend to your punishment?” Luhan asked her when she decided to be motionless for the next two minutes. “Hm, so you don't want to answer?” He asked again, his tone mischievous. “Okay, then.”

Suddenly, the female was picked up by Chanyeol before tickles landed on the sides her stomach only to have her scream and thrash around while laughing and yelling incoherently. “Oh, I thought you were dead?!” The Alpha laughed along along with others whilst her face turned red.

“L- Let me go! Chanyeol Oppa! Aaaaaaaawwwweeeeeeeee!” The fidgeting female had no choice but to shift into her little baby wolf, causing Chanyeol’s grip to loosen on her and allow the small creature to race to her room while the Alpha was left only holding her uniform now as the other ones chuckled at the clever little baby wolf racing away.

On her way up, Biyu bumped into a figure and looked up to find Baekhyun raising his eyebrow at her. Before the Alpha could lean down and pick her up, she was racing in her room, shifting and closing her door before anyone could come inside and see her .


A shower, change of clothes and an accidental nap later, Biyu poked her head in the living room to see if the Alphas were there, so she could come up with a plan and use it to avoid them, go to the kitchen, grab a snack and race back to her room so she could munch on her snack while waiting for her ordered food. Since the Alphas looked pretty serious about the punishment today. And she was not the one to risk her freedom.

She was busy trying to figure her plan out while eyeing the ten Alphas watching soccer when she felt someone grab her ear and upon recognising their scent, she slumped her figure. “Now, now. Why is my little fighter hiding?” She turned slowly to smile at Kyungsoo, whispering her next words to him; completely oblivious to the fact that the other ones already knew that she was spying on them.

She was an Omega of twelve heavily trained wolves; and those Alphas. It was only natural.

“Oppa, I will be smarter next time. Please, let me go?” She pouted cutely at the tall man, jutting her bottom lip out to have him give in but he just chuckled and shook his head. “Alpha, pweaseeee?!” She intensified the jutting of her bottom lip, causing him to shake his head again. “YAH! YOU, DO KYUNGSOO!” She yelled out in frustration suddenly but instantly regretted her actions a moment later when all the Alphas in the living room turned in the direction of the stairs. Biyu facepalmed before she went to make a run for it but was stopped.

“Bi-ah, where are you going? Come sit here with us” Minseok who was now dressed in white sweatpants and a black wife beater smiled, patting the spot next to his. Did they forget the punishment? She thought to herself. “No. But it can be forgiven if you do your homework” she clicked her tongue before shaking her head.

“Alphaaaa! Get out of my mind!” She pouted between her whine, entering the living room with Kyungsoo following her. “You all are always peeping on the things I am thinking!” She was scared that one day they were going to catch her mentally drooling over just how hot her Alphas were. Specially when they were walking around the house shirtless, in tank tops and wife beaters. But, that probably won't be very embarrassing. The thing she feared the most was Baekhyun hearing her thoughts about him. No matter how scary the Alpha was, he was hotter than the sun! And his piercings… Damn! She would kill any woman who would look at her Alphas.

She shook her head to get rid of her stupid thoughts. “We don't! You say those things in the mindlink so we don't have a choice but to listen and no, I'd be rather happy if you drool over how hot I am” Kai spoke and her breath hitched in before her hands slapped on her now red face as she turned her back to them, crouching on the floor since she couldn't run because of Kyungsoo standing right behind- now front of her with his tank top clad built arms crossed over this broad chest.

Please tell me Baekhyun Oppa is asleep or something! Please tell me he didn't hear this! Please tell me his mind link isn't working! Please! Please! Please! Do anything but please! She started begging to herself ‘out’ of the mind link, never wanting to face her Alphas. At least don't let him be present here!

A deep chuckle was heard. “I can leave if you want me to” and her heart fell and broke in her stomach. Her cheeks burnt even more warmly against her hands and she nuzzled her face further in her lap, never wanting to look up.

Can the ground just swallow me whole? She mentally yelled.

Whilst Biyu was trying to figure out her next moves, she felt a presence behind her and from the artificial scent of his musk and the natural fragnance of woods as well as wet soil proved that it indeed was Baekhyun crouching besides her, the dangling of his lip chains causing shivers to run down her spine. She felt one of his hands take a hold of and pry her arms away from her face; his strength obviously overpowering hers easily.

“Al- Alphaaaaaaa~” she whined with her eyes closed. “Pleeeeeeeease!” The eighteen year old pouted adorably, not wanting to open her eyes anytime soon. “Let me goooooooooo” in all the time she had been living with her pack, this was one of the very rare moments she had a physical interaction with Baekhyun.

The twenty-six year old man felt an unknown smile pull up on his features. “What's the matter, huh?” He forced her to stand up and went to carry her back to the couch where he was previously sitting but his phone rang. And the moment Baekhyun let go of the Omega, she rushed to the couches and dived into whatever free spot she found and buried herself in the side of the very first Alpha she grabbed; who happened to be Kris.

“STAY OUT OF MY BRAIN!” Biyu squealed, causing everyone to howl in laughter. Snuggling further into the Third Supreme Alpha, she felt her back being rubbed into comfort by Luhan who was sitting on her other side. “Kris-ge~ I don't wanna wash the dishes!” She meweled cutely, slowly opening and raising her eyes to look up at him, a permanent pout decorating her plump lips.

“I think you should tell that to Minseok hyung” her pout intensified and she shook her head while tightening her arm that was around his waist.

“You can avoid punishment by doing your homework and learning for all the tests you have tomorrow” she turned towards Minseok with a bright face, forgetting everything that happened not three minutes ago. “There. We even have prepared the materials for you” her school bag was resting on the coffee table.

“OH! I LOVE TO STUDY!” And begrudgingly though still smiling sweetly, Biyu sat on her knees and pulled her bag over, sighing and picking her pencil up. Damn this chemistry. She did not even bother to try and keep it from the mind link. And as for the Chem teacher who most probably had called to complain about her to Kyungsoo, oh how she was going to regret her dumb choices tomorrow.

“Ask for help if you need any” all the Alphas spoke together and she nodded before sighing again and looking down to focus on her homework, feeling Joonmyeon ruffle her hair before he stood up and left to fetch something from the kitchen.

Halfway through the soccer game on the Plasma and her homework, Biyu looked up and found everyone talking and screaming at the TV… except for Sehun. She furrowed her eyebrows and took a notice of how the Alpha was not annoying her and clinging to her today like he usually would. Her bottom lip jutted out in thought and eyebrows furrowed when she realised that he was sitting alone on one of the couches, sharp eyes trained on the screen a few feet away from him.

Taking a deep breath, she put her pen down and turned to the tray that the maid had left with twelve cups of coffee and one Barbie Straw Cup which was filled with mango shake. Picking her own Cup and Sehun’s coffee up, she crawled to his couch since she was sitting in front of the Alphas and standing up -blocking their view- could lead to a lot of yelling. He did not look at her when she climbed on the couch and sat beside him.

“Hunnie Oppa~” she called him sweetly, taking a sip of her cold mango shake. “Alpha?” She quietly muttered, nudging him and when he turned, she held his coffee out for him.

“Oh, thank you little Omega” and he quietly turned back to the TV. Pressing her lips into a firm line, she sighed before picking his arm up and tucking herself underneath it.

“Alpha Sehunnie, what's wrong?” She inquired, not liking how one of her Alphas were upset. “Is something wrong?” The Omega cuddled into the Alphas side, taking another sip before speaking. “Did someone do anything? Did someone say anything to you?” He simply shook his head, not looking at her. “Did I do something?” She suddenly remembered that she had called him smelly earlier. “Oh, Alpha! The smelly one was actually me! I was just kidding with you!” She leaned up and pressed a kiss to his cheek.

Sehun looked down at her before shaking his head, not a hint of smile on his face. “I am not mad, Biyu” his words were curt and small.

“But Oppa!” She pouted. “You sound mad! Please don't be like that!”

He looked back at the television. “I get favouritism, you know. It happens between people. You have twelve mates, I understand if you don't like one like the rest…” She rolled her eyes, sitting up and getting on his lap in a way that both her knees were besides his outer thighs; straddling him.

“Who said I don't like you?!” Her brows furrowed as she rolled her eyes, wrapping her arms around his neck and leaning down to inch their faces closer, that action knocking the wind right out of his lungs. Though instead, she secretly smiled and took a sip of her beverage which was behind his neck due to her arm being around it. “I like you a lot, Oppa” she purred in his ear, causing him to gulp.

“B- Biyu…” She could easily be the dominant when she wanted, because even though the Alphas would deny, she had them wrapped around her little finger and they were whipped. “I…” He trailed off when she brought her beverage in front of her and whilst maintaining eye contact, the teen took a deep sip of it rounding her lips around the straw purposefully. “You…” He his drying lips and gulped down the bile forming in his throat. The other males started to feel the rising atmosphere in the room as well. “Y-You don't give me any time anymore and…” Sehun trailed off again, his plump lips dry.

The eighteen year old little devil nodded before leaning in and giving him a chaste kiss. “Well, I like you, so don't misunderstand” she could feel every Alpha's gaze burning into her and she laughed before getting off him and putting her shake down on the coffee table. “I took my heat suppressants this morning” Biyu announced smugly before the bell of the house was rung and the Omega grabbed the very first wallet she saw on the coffee table which looked like Luhan’s, and rushed to the foyer, sure that her ordered food had arrived.

“Bi! Biyu-ah! DON'T RUN WHILE WEARING SOCKS! AND DO NOT OPEN THE DOOR UNTIL I GET THERE!” Zitao yelled after her before standing up and rushing behind the excited Omega, the protectiveness of his wolf getting the best of him. Any wolf could show up at any moment for some reason and their sweet smelling untouched Omega could cause a lot of problems. EXO had indeed marked her the moment they had kidnapped her that one late night when she was coming back from a friend’s house, yet none of them had physically claimed her as that could be done by one of them only; the one she was going to carry the pups of. The rest still got to live with her all their lives as couldn't physically mate with any other woman -wolf or human- except her. Not that they minded, they were content with only having her by their side forever, but all of them got selfish to the point where they wanted her to choose them.

“Yes! Food guy! Oh-…” Biyu's words disappeared from her tongue after she had swung the door fully wide, finding Soohyuk -an Alpha from another pack who fancied her a bit too much- smiling down at her instead of the delivery guy, sharp eyes quickly falling south in order to savour all her details. But before his eyes could trail further down, Zitao was pulling her behind him. Biyu collided with a chest, and turned around in repulse to find all her Alphas standing in the foyer behind her and Zitao.

The moment Soohyuk’s scent had reached them, the Alphas rushed to their Omega's rescue. No, not that the visitor was an enemy. He was from a friend pack; Blood Moon. But, he was older than them and though EXO was strong, for the sake of their spotless reputation in the wolf community, they rather not have a fight with an elder on the subject of their Omega. Plus, what kind of a pack of Alphas would they be if they could not protect their mate Omega; their Supreme responsibility.

“Hyung” Minseok stepped forward and smiled at the shorter man. Meanwhile, the Omega was transferred to the mid of the protective circle that the Alphas had created; serving as a barrier between her and Soohyuk. Kris, Luhan, Joonmyeon and Jongdae stood in front of her whilst Chanyeol had a protective warm arm on practically all of her back since all of the Alphas were over 6’2” and she was a good old 5’1. The shortest Alpha -6’2”- was Minseok and then there was Kyungsoo who was 6’2” and half. After that, their heights increased to a good 6’5” which was Kris. Upto at least 7’ were normal heights for the Wolf society -where EXO had brought Biyu after kidnapping her- EXO’s plus point was that they could step into the human communities without standing out as their heights were pretty normal, unlike the other wolves who sent -if mated- someone else to fetch their mate from the human society. Though that was very rare as 99% wolves lived in their belonging society, only those men/woman living in the human ones which had children/or had a human mate living there.

You could say, EXO’s heights were rather ideal to swing in both kinds.

In their Omega’s case, her Beta father also had a human mate; hence Biyu was a pretty weak wolf. When shifted, she could stand besides Vivi and Monggu and no human will be able to deny that she wasn't a puppy. As a result, her Alphas adored her alot. And protected her very much.

On the subjects 'self-protection' and 'not being careful about her health and well-being', she always got earfuls from the eldest to the youngest Alpha.

“Ah, our Alpha hyung wanted me to talk about some business, can I come in?” The man laughed at the posessive look the younger males were giving him; as if he was an invader standing on a border they had to protect.

The pack chuckled politely in response and let him in. The Alphas standing behind which were Baekhyun, Sehun, Kyungsoo, Chanyeol and Kai completely covered the now pouting Omega from the visitor. Her food hadn't arrived, and then her protective Alphas! Sometimes, were too much in the case of protection according to Biyu.

“Let’s discuss this in my office” Soohyuk had no choice but to nod at Minseok’s suggestion, starting to walk with him and Luhan to the office.

After they were out of sight, Biyu’s ear was taken between Kyungsoo's index finger and thumb as he twisted it, causing her to groan in pain and scowl. “Didn't Zitao tell you to not run? Why did you open the door?! What if Zitao wasn't there to protect you?!” Baekhyun scolded her whilst she tried to stay on her tippy toes to lessen the pain, as Kyungsoo’s tall height was causing her ear to pull upwards and hurt.

“Do you have any idea what that one mistake could have caused everyone?!” Chanyeol crossed his arms over his chest.

“Reckless! Reckless Omega!” Junmyeon landed soft slaps on her full to only make a point whilst she intensified her pout.

“Oh, come on! It's not my fault he is creepy! I came for my ordered food!” At those words, her other ear was grabbed by Kris. “WHAT ARE YOU DOING?! OUUUUUCHEEEEEEEE!” She was practically lifted off the ground now.

“What did we decide about eating healthy house food?!” Yixing scolded her as he unhappily crossed his arms over his chest as well, one of his eyebrows lifting.

“KAI OPPA! SAVE MEEEEEEEEEE!” She kicked her feet, trying to get the Alphas’ grip off her. “Please, it hurts! I don't like home food! And it's only a stupid wolf belief! I grew up while eating restaurant food! Look, I am healthy and fine, aren't I?!” At that, a few growls were heard.

“Respect your kind!” The Alphas scolded altogether.

Before she could retort, the bell rang again though the door was already opened. “Ummmm...” Everyone looked in the direction of the voice to see a delivery man holding about… nevermind the count of the shoppers containing the food.

“AH! YOU CAME!” She squealed, getting out of the Alphas’ grasp and rushing to the door, grinning hard before opening Luhan’s wallet and pulling the required money out. “Ah! Thank you so much! You do have all of the food, right?!” The innocent female who was dressed in nothing but short shorts which could go as an underwear in Sehun's opinion as well as a football jersey, that had 'Wu 67’ printed on its back squeaked in delight. With her thick long hair that reached under her hips draped in front of her full chest, she brightly smiled at the delivery guy whose intentions, the Alphas were able to feel.

And they weren't nice.

“Uh, yeah. Can you carry all of that, beautiful?” He flirted, taking the money while winking at her and Biyu -who’s was still oblivious to the whole ordeal- giggled and nodded, tipping her head back to look at him since her frontier bangs needed some t that she was going to ask Kyungsoo a.k.a her stylist for.

“I am beautiful right?! Sehunnie Oppa says Vivi is prett-” she finally turned to point at the said male to find the ten Alphas standing behind her glaring daggers at the delivery guy who too just noticed the Omega's mates and cowered away. “Uh…” She turned back to him and smiled nervously. “Uh, haha. K- Keep the change” since her small hands could not take all the food, Kai and Zitao stepped forward to help her and grabbed the bags from the delivery guy's hands.

“You have stunning hair” the boy said and smiled at her, taking a few strands resting on her frontier in between his fingers and trailing them down to the tip, causing her to blush yet pray for his life. The moment his hands left Biyu's silk hair, the door was slammed on his face by Yixing’s kick as Kris was locked it.

“Go tie your hair before I shave your head for once and for all today" Junmyeon sounded dead serious. The teen unconsciously grabbed her hair before turning to him as this was not his first time telling her to tie it. See, people- and her Alphas, always got mesmerized by her hair as there was a weird attraction in her coal coloured silky locks that she never tied.

“Alph-”

“If you don't go right now, I will hold you in place to help Junmyeon hyung” even Chanyeol spoke up and if the kindest one was mad, this was bad. She pouted and looked down to flinch when another voice came up.

“Seriously, what were you even thinking?!” Baekhyun scolded unhappily.

“And were you not ing aware of what you were wearing that you went to attend the door, twice! Biyu?! Look at you! And you're not even wearing the ing undergarment!” Kai referred to her bra causing her to instantly regret rebelling against her mother and not getting herself used to wearing a bra. Her Alpha was upset because of her.

“He must have thought of you as a !” Yixing yelled irritatedly.

“He even flirted with you!” Jongdae was screaming as well.

“I should catch him and beat his !” zitao was fuming.

“He ing picked your hair from your frontier to get a look at-” Sehun stopped and ran his tongue over his lip; trying to control his breathing.

“I can't control my wolf right now, it wants to ing tear that ’s throat out!” Kyungsoo stormed off.

“I am disappointed in you, Biyu.” When the third Supreme Alpha; Kris, spoke, her eyes filled with tears and she crouched in her spot, starting to cry loudly. The Alphas released sighs, instantly regretting their tempers and feeling apologetic. “Sweetheart” Yifan kept his voice low as he crouched besides her, rubbing the now wailing Omega's back soothingly.

Junmyeon sighed and crouched besides her as well. “You know we do it to protect you, some men can be very viscous and dangerous, little wolf” the older her hair and pressed his lips against the side of her head, his senses understanding that from their deep voices booming all together on her, the Omega had gotten scared.

“Guys, what the is going- Yu-ah? What's wrong?” Luhan who had heard the entire ordeal entered the foyer with furrowed eyebrows and raced to the Omega upon realising that she was bawling her eyes out. “Oh, God! What happened?! Did you hurt yourself?!” He worriedly went to crouch down besides her but she stood up instead and hugged him, snuggling tightly against him.

Her whole body was shaking as she sobbed, quivering lips and chattering teeth pressed against the Second Supreme Alpha's built torso. He looked around and it was not hard to guess from the Alphas’ guilty faces that their yells had been directed at her. “Tell me, what happened?” Cupping her cheeks in his hands, Luhan tipped her head up to make her look at her.

“Junmyeon Oppa wa- wants to shave my head and Chanyeol Oppa wants to help him! Baekhyun o- oppa th- thinks I am stupid! K- Kai oppa says I can't d- dress comfortably! Yixing oppa thinks I am a ! Jongdae oppa says I flirt with everyone! Zitao oppa wants to beat the people who call me beautiful! Kyungsoo oppa wants to kill my friends by tearing their throats out! Kris oppa says I disappoint hiiiiiiiiiiim!” By the time she was done, all Alphas in the foyer had their eyes widened in shock at her height of exaggeration.

“This is exactly why she's not tall! Because her exaggeration took her height away!” Kai pointed his finger at her while she innocently turned to look at him before starting to smirk while sticking her tongue out at him as the Second Supreme Alpha growled at everyone.

“Quiet!” Luhan scolded the younger members, patting the Omega’s back who raised her nose by pressing the tip of her index finger against it -her way of telling them that they were losers- “Is this what you do to your Omega?! Specially when an outsider is home?!”

“Oppa, it's okay! I will f- forgive them!” Luhan knew that she was messing with everyone because Han Biyu forgave no one and if she was forgiving them, it meant that they hadn't done anything. “They're my Alphas after all and do everything for my good” she nodded and Luhan chuckled before pressing a kiss to her forehead and nodding. If only she was this sensible during her actual scoldings.

“No more fights, okay?” He nodded at everyone -especially her- and turned to leave. “They're your Alphas” he put an emphasis in his tone, letting her know that he knew the card she had thrown before disappearing into the living room and going to the office again.

“Yep. She would definitely look better with a bald head.” Kai agreed while turning and all the Alphas snickered in agreement, quietly making their way into the living room; deciding to mess with her now.

“Alpha! I am sorry!” She laughed, racing after the blonde one and pouncing on his back, wrapping her limbs around him. “Sorry! Sorry! Sorry!” Her lips peppered kisses on his shoulders. “Come on, let's eat! I ordered soooooo much for all of us!” And the Tarzan of a Biyu jumped from Kai’s back to Kris' chest, giggling when he shook his head in disapproval. “Such a pity that Minseok and Luhan oppa will eat it when that Soohyuk is gon-”

“Biyuuuuuuuuu!” They laughed as Junmyeon pressed his palm against her big mouth to prevent her from speaking, wideninghis eyes at her; a signal to tell her to shut her trap. “Pure blood wolves have special sharp hearing through which they can hear everything and everything from a long distance!” She nodded and he let his hand fall by his side.

“Ugheee! Why am I not a pure blood! What did the moons have against me that they chose a human mother for me?!” She pouted sadly, playing with Kris’ collar. “I am jealous of you guys! All strong pure blood Alphas while I look like Vivi had me with a black female dog!” That caused everyone to laugh as she now got off Kris’ lap and went to sit on Sehun who was still pretty quiet.

“But Vivi has curly thick locks while your fur is silky and not as thick…” Kai tried to lift her mood up.

“And you don't know that, but we have seen you as a wolf. Your features look just like a strong wolf's! Your ears and teeth too!” Kyungsoo snapped his fingers at Chanyeol's statement, a memory coming to his mind.

“Yes! He's right! I still remember when once we were having a run in the jungle and I went ahead of her and called her slow! The bite she gave me on my arm took a good twenty minutes to heal because of just how deep it was!” All the Alphas started to nod, thinking of different ways to cheer up their sad Omega; not able to bear her sadness.

“Really Alpha?!” A smile came on her lips as she clutched Sehun's shirt in excitement, wide eyes trained on Kyungsoo who nodded back with a soft smile playing on his features.

“Don't you remember then when we were speeding back home you were in my mouth instead as Kyungsoo hyung was already occupied with his wound?” Zitao questioned and she nodded upon remembering.

“Oh, that's right!” She snapped her fingers, smiling smugly. “I can be dangerous when I want to yo!” A snort escaped Kris’ mouth at that. “It's just that I decide to be lenient with you guys, you know” she shrugged, making an expression that looked as if the Alphas were nothing compared to her. “Oh, speaking of that day,Zi-ge remembers carrying me because that Kim Jongin decided not to” Kai knew she was going to hit his rejection of carrying her back home in his mouth that day in his face and closed his eyes when she did.

Not that the Alpha didn't want to, but back then it was their first time with her and since she was so small and fraile, Jongin was afraid he would hurt her with his teeth if he carried her in his mouth. So he politely declined; unaware that she was forever going to throw that in his face.

“Anyways, I need food to be even more strong to not be dependant on men like Kim Jongin, so…” The little girl started to open the boxes of the delicious smelling foods, setting them all in place properly on the table. Biyu had a strange liking for serving the food she didn't cook. Not that the Alphas forced her to, but when she was present while a meal time, they'd let her serve the food.

“Oh, my Gosh! You ordered chicken, spring rolls, fried rice, garlic bread, Russian Salad, chocolate mousse and coke with pizza as well, you're the best, Yu-ah!” Kai leaned forward and squeezed one of her cheeks as he sensed the Omega’s sourness towards him on the reminiscion of that memory.

“I know right!” She high fived the twenty-three year old, grinning down at her food as everyone dug in as well.



“ALPHA! ALPHA! MINSEOK OPPA! LU-GE! KRIS-GE…” And the rest of the names of her Alphas were being yelled by an over excited Biyu as she rushed into the mansion. Surprisingly, today she was home right after her school in the afternoon and did not stay back with her friends hanging around till evening or late evening which she always got scolded about.

“Calm down! Calm down!” Zitao said in a stern tone as she raced to the Alphas who were resting on the couches and got her foot stuck in the carpet, going face first on the floor and wincing. The older shook his head as he crouched behind her, grasping her forearms and picking her up off the floor. “Does it hur-”

“BUT THAT IS NOT IMPORTANT! LOOK AT THIS!” She excitedly pushed the older man away and crawled to Minseok, handing him the card in her hand. “LOOK ALPHA I STOOD FIRST IN THIS WEEK'S CLASS TESTS!” Pointing at the seven different coloured stars that were pasted on the section of where there was the space for the marks of every subject, she grinned hard, taking her scratched knee in her hand and blowing on it now.

Minseok flipped the page over to the 'Teachers Remarks’ section and saw:
Excellent improvement! Keep it up for consecutive impressive result.

“See, I told you. If you will pay it some attention, you will succeed” Kyungsoo spoke, checking the card that was handed to him now. Basically, he was took the most care of her as he worked from home -to make sure the house was safe of intruders/stray wolves of all times- and when the other Alphas were in their office that was situated in the center of Seoul, he had to make sure that she was home on the right time and had done her homework.

That was also the reason behind her being the most closest to Kyungsoo. She even called him her nanny.

“THIS CALLS FOR A CELEBRATION! LET'S EAT OUT! LET'S HAVE FUN TODAY! I ALSO HAVE A ONE WEEK HOLIDAY BECAUSE OF ELECTION DAYS!” She announced, jumping on her feet. “COME ON! COME ON! COME ON!” Sehun narrowed his eyes on her.

“Yah you Han Biyu, tell me. Did you study hard just so you could party out?” Her smile fell off her face and she crossed her arms over her chest before taking a seat on the couch opposite to the youngest Alpha’s. In her opinion, Sehun was the party pooper in their family.

“Obviously. And you should feel lucky you're even invited” she gave him a fake sarcastic smile and rolled her eyes. She had the least with Sehun which was a four year gap; the Alpha being twenty-two. And because of that, both the Alpha and the Omega fought on the littlest of things every other hour.

“And you should feel lucky I let you live in my house” he stuck his tongue out and she gasped, placing her hand over her heart.

“WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY?!” She squealed, offended. “This house isn't yours only!” He laughed.

“But it still is, more than how much its yours anyways” her fist clenched in anger at that and her eyes turned her Omega deep blue shade.

“WELL THEN I AM MORE KAI OPPA’S THAN YOURS, LOSER!” Her voice got deeper and animal like, her anger driving her body closer to shift into her wolf.

The mentioned tan man’s eyes widened and he shook his head. “Hey, don't get me caught in the crossfire” and her snapped in his direction, there was something so viscous about her gaze. She looked as if she was going to tear him apart.

She opened to yell again but was stopped by Luhan. “Yu-ah,” he stood up and rubbed her back soothingly, giving a pointed look to the youngest Alphas before turning her towards him. “Biyu!” When her gaze still didn't tear off Kai’s face, he had to force Biyu’s face to turn by grabbing the base of her jaw. “Calm down, baby. Calm down” by this time, Kris and Minseok had gotten up along with the other Alphas to soothe her as well.

“Al- Alpha he always teases me about this h- house thing li- like I chose to live with him in his oh-so-big house!” She hugged Junmyeon closer whilst Sehun was glared at by his elders since Kai had joined the circle of his fellow wolves to calm her as well.



“Let's go to some carnival” Sehun commented from the passengers seat as Yixing drove the SUV in which Sehun, Kai, Baekhyun, Chanyeol and Biyu who by the way was perched on Baekhyun’s lap since the last section of the car was filled with picnic materials were seated. The other Alphas had settled in two other SUV’s and drove in the lead.

“Oh, but we have a clown named Oh Sehun in our house who is soooooooooooo funny that we can't find any other clown more amusing than him” the Omega commented, iness evident in her voice yet her tone low as she was settled in the scariest Alpha’s lap whilst the older man’s slender fingers that she was jealous of, twirled and toyed with the ends of her hair. Kai chuckled at that. “Don't laugh, or” she deepened her voice; imitating Kai’s. “You'll get caught in the crossfire, Kim Jongin” Chanyeol, Yixing and Baekhyun laughed at how she held grudges and refused to let go of the tiniest of things, rubbing them in the other person's face whenever desired.

“Ah, now that we think about it. We also have a mouse named Han Bi-”

“Sehun!” The three eldest Alphas in the car -Baekhyun, Yixing and Chanyeol- spoke in a warning tone and shut him up, causing him to shake his head in disappointment and turn his gaze out of the car. Biyu had an itch to lean forward and challenge him to finish his sentence but because of Baekhyun’s intimidating presence pressed against her body, she stopped.

“You can go ahead, I won't say anything to you” she wanted to facepalm herself when she spoke her thought in the mindlink again and the Alpha spoke before chuckling and pressing a kiss to her cheek. ! It tingles! She rubbed her palm against her cheek.

“Let's go to the mall!” The youngest male whined again.

“Are you really that stupid? Alpha Jongdae had all the picnic materials prepared by the maids and look at you!” She gave him a light punch on his shoulder, still annoyed by him because of their house back in the house. “Wahhhhhhhh! One of my Alphas is crazy yo! How unlucky of me to have to deal with an insane maniac for the rest of my life!” She shook her head at her doom, causing Sehun to click his tongue and do what she wanted him to do.

He dove his hand in the backseat and grabbed her hand, causing her to giggle furiously and thrash backwards to get out of his hold as she knew what he was about to do. He was going to pull her in the front and on his lap, tickling her into oblivion. “OPPAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!” She yelled, moving from Baekhyun who was seated in the centre to Kai who was seated behind Sehun on the left hand. “LET GO!” By that time everyone in the car was chuckling and having fun until Yixing spoke.

“We have arrived!” Biyu excitedly slammed her hand down on the door to roll her window down -hurting her hand in the process- and poked her head outside the window, admiring the expensive farmhouse that belonged to Kris with a wide mouth. The Alphas whom were in the cars ahead of them saw her head out the window and a loud ruccus erupted in their mindlink. A very brief summary of what they were saying was 'BIYU GET BACK IN THE CAR YOU CAN GET HURT BY POKING YOUR HEAD OUT LIKE THAT!’ and the Omega was pulled back in the car by her ear which was in Chanyeol’s hard grip.



“Waaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh” as it was Biyu’s first time in the farmhouse in which her Alphas partied with girls and had fun with them -before finding out about their Omega- about which she did not know yet, she was admiring the heavenly place with literal heart eyes. “I wanna move here! I don't like out home anymore!” She declared, examining the vast property which had a jungle theme to it -and had an actual jungle around it- with a big three storey house in the midpoint of the place, on the left side of the road -yes, it had a ing road going in the middle because the farmhouse what that big- and the right side consisted of a big stream.

“I don't have a problem with it but this place is not really in the city and is away from your school and our office” Minseok draped his arm around his excited Omega’s shoulders and pecked one of her temples, causing her to giggle before speaking.

“Ahhhhhh! I wish we could live here!” She sighed dreamily, looking around until they walked further down -closer to the house- and saw the infamous lake. “OH MY GOSH THERES A LAKE THERE! WATER!” She screamed at the top of her lungs, jumping in her place excitedly while pointing at it, her free hand covering in surprise. “LET'S GO THERE!” She started pulling on Jongdae’s arm since he was on her other side and though the male was reluctant to move, she dragged him further towards her destination anyways.

Kris smiled and chuckled at his happy Omega, feeling his heart flutter at how she giggled and pointed out different things in the property. Her usually pale cheeks were now painted red since it was fairly cold in this side of the city and her nose was slightly runny, it was quite safe to say that Biyu was allergic to extremely cold things.

“OH GOOOOOOOOSH!” Her big eyes widened to the shape of saucers and threatened to bulge out of their sockets when she located the ducks quackling around in the pond-lake. “YOU HAVE DUCKS TOO?!” She turned to look at the keeper of the farmhouse, Yugang. The man in his late 40’s chuckled and nodded.

“Yes we do, Madamme” and she was racing down the rest of the way to the ducks, admiring them from afar as she was a bit scared of them.

“Let's take a picture here!” She announced and pulled Sehun's expensive Canon camera out of it's case, tossing it in the direction of Yugang carelessly; knocking the breath out of Sehun.

“Han Biyu!” The twenty-two year old Alpha yelled, his eyes still wide from the shock. The Omega just shrugged ily before smiling innocently.

“Next time, choose your words wisely before throwing them at me, Oh” the younger Alphas snickered at their smug Omega.


“Is it just me or is our Biyu becoming a little too naughty these days, hm?” Joonmyeon teased and everyone hummed, causing her eyes to widen.

“Now, now, what do we do with a bad Omega?” Luhan played along.

“Oh, my God! Alpha when did I…” She pretended to wipe her fake tears, shaking her head. “It was Sehun who started it!” She pointed an accusing finger in the direction of the pale skinned Alpha.

“Did you see that, hyung?! She doesn't even bother calling me Oppa or Alpha these days” Sehun spat in a disappointed tone and shook his head in distaste, pursing his lips. “Never knew this terrible day would come” she rolled her eyes, deciding to pause it there because the odds weren't in her favour and knowing Minseok, what if he suddenly gave her a punishment?

Because that was exactly his style. He very affectionately sat her with him, talked about what went wrong and then announced her punishment.

“Okay everyone, smile!” Baekhyun said and not a moment later everyone smiled and the picture was taken.

“Show me- Ah ah, achoo!” She sneezed, rubbing her itching nose. “Ah!” She sneezed again. And all the Alphas were by her side.

“, her nose is all red. I think we should head inside” Jongdae commented, worriedly putting his hand against her forehead and sighing in relief when he did not find it warm.

“He's right, let's head inside everyone!” Kyungsoo agreed and the rest of the men hummed in agreement before the pack started to walk towards the house.

“Aghhhheeee! I am okay! Let me go plaaaaaaaaay!” She whined, slumping in the soft grip Zitao had on her arm. “Alpha pleeeeeeeease!” She showed the elder her puppy dog eyes, jutting her bottom lip out cutely. The Chinese Alpha shook his head while smiling teasingly at her. Her eyebrows furrowed and she opened to say something when her phone rang.

Kibum Calling…

Was displaying on her screen as they entered the house. “Why even…” She muttered, narrowing her eyes at the caller. Biyu cut the call without answering and rolled her eyes, striking the curiosity of the Alphas. “Jerk.” Luhan raised an eyebrow.

“Who is it?” Possessiveness and jealousy was evident in the Alpha’s tone as he rose an eyebrow at his Omega who had an uncomfortable expression on her face. “Is someone bothering you or-” her phone rang again and she rolled her eyes before swiping her finger across the screen to accept the call.

“Yeah?” She walked away from her Alphas, lowering her voice though they could all still hear her very clearly. “What do you want, Shin Kibum?” To say she was annoyed would be an understatement. Kai’s eyebrow raised as well at the sudden stiffness of her figure.

“You know what I want, Biyu…” The boyish voice on the other end came with a chuckle before the boy was speaking again. “Gosh, why are you so stubborn?”

“Kibum,” she took a deep breath and lowered her voice even more, walking further towards the other side of the lounge and finding a patio on the other end. “I think I have already told you, I am marked. I am already mated! Why can't you understand that?!” When he tried to speak again, she raised her voice. “BESIDES,” she looked back to see if the Alphas heard it and then walked further forth in the patio.

“I am not interested in you! I am happy with my Alphas!”

“Biyu… They have you compelled by their sweet talk!” She rolled her eyes and shook her head. “Can you ing let 12 Alphas knot you for the rest of your life?! How many children will you give birth to?!” Her anger was getting the best of her and her eyes turned blue before she clenched her fist.

“Listen here, you . Not that I care to tell you or anything, all my Alphas have agreed on waiting.They respect my decisions. And even if I knot with only one, which I intend to. They will not be mad at me so if you dare talk about them again…” She trailed off, her teeth clenching. “Or else, twelve Alphas will ing come for you” and she cut the call off, slamming her phone on the ground.

“ing midgets” she turned around to head back in the house to gasp and cover in order to stop her scream when she saw two glowing red eyes staring at her through the dark -since only the light of the lounge was and the rest of the house was pretty dark, the only other light being the dim light of the sun- “Lu-ge~!” She exclaimed when the Alpha’s scent broke through her anger, indicating her of his identity.

“Did I scare you?” The male husked as he walked further out and towards her, his hands shoved in the pockets of his jeans. When some light finally fell on him and the glow of his eyes lightened back to their dark brown shade, the Omega saw that he now only wore his button up and dress pants, his blazer gone from his upper body, causing to show his great built and broad muscular shoulders and arms that he had crossed over his chest.

“You kinda did, haha” she nervously laughed, feeling a strange aura emitting from the Chinese man. A bile started to form in when the man did not stop walking and now was chest to chest-- well chest to face with her. Her eyes was focused on his angelic surreal features, everything else in the background blurred. It was rather hard to believe that a man with features as soft as cotton and as pretty as an… angel of beauty had such a big and built body, that he contrasted greatly with his features.

“Always so honest” her breath hitched in when her back came in contact with the boundary wall of the patio, her chest heaving up and down, hands clasped behind her back. “I didn't intend to do that, you know…” He could sense the nervousness of his Omega, her heat supressed body and the sweet scent of her ity causing his vision to redden.

“A- Alpha…” She whispered out when he grasped her hand from behind her back and brought it to the front and then up to his lips, pressing the warm soft flesh against his lips, causing heat to spread in her hand. His face was pretty much nonchalant, only a small smirk hanging low on his lips. “Y- Your eyes a- are turning red” she commented, feeling her Omega mewl and pant.

“Oh, they are?” He raised one eyebrow, feeling a smile spread on his features. “I think you know why they're turning red, no?” She shook her head, innocent deep eyes staring directly into his.

“I- I don't, Lu-ge” she replied honestly.

“Well, you see…” His eyes shifted on the strand decorating the side of her face, dropping her hand to twirl the light brown hair in his slender fingers. “I don't like it when you talk to a man who is not your mate” her eyes widened. He was talking about Kibum. “Yes, I am” he inched their faces even more close. “So now, is he troubling you?” There was so much authority and possessiveness in the Alpha’s voice that the panting nervous Omega had no choice but to hang her head, lightly shaking it.

“No, Alpha. He's just a tiny midget, I'll handle him” she replied back calmly though her heart was hammering against her ribcage violently, even the man who had his torso pressed against her chest could feel it. He was proud. She was such a clever girl.

“Are you sure, baby girl?” The nickname was new, in the past eight months she had been living with them, Luhan had called her from this name for the first time. “Alpha can teach him a lesson to not mess with little wolf if she wants…” She was no fool, just because her Alphas were soft with her didn't mean they went easy on everyone.

There was a reason why the other packs feared the EXO pack.

“Yes, Lu-ge! I am sure, nothing will happen!” She attempted to smile brightly, standing on her tippy toes and giving the twenty-nine year old a chaste kiss. “I will be fine” her slightly chubby soft cheek pressed against his chest while her arms wrapped around his torso and his around her waist. “Now let's go eat! I am hungry!” She pouted and the older man laughed, nodding and ruffling her hair.

“Okay!”

And with Luhan in the back, she raced into the lounge, the memories of what just happened long forgotten. Because that will appear in her dreams. Luhan sighed in content before bending and picking her phone up to find it in one piece.

“I AM BAAAAAAACK AND HUNGRY! DID ANYONE MISS ME?!” She announced as she stomped her way to Chanyeol aka her cuddly bear Alpha, pouncing herself on his lap. “WHOEVER MISSED ME RAISE YOUR HANDS!” She grinned and giggled when everyone raised their hands, Jongdae and Kai raising two hands even. “Haha! I missed you t-” her words locked in when she saw Oh Sehun not even paying her attention, smiling down at his screen with none of his hands raised.

“That guy wants to die” she muttered to Chanyeol and rolled her eyes, circling her arms around his neck while shaking her head in distaste. “Oh -Hun” she kept her voice low, trying to not attract the Supreme Alphas’ attention since she could get in trouble for being disrespectful to Sehun since he was still her Alpha. She had to wait until tomorrow to get back at him.

“What? You're not going to beat his ?” Chanyeol chuckled as he coated one of her many infamous dialogues, picking one of the many pastries that the maid had left on the table as a refreshment and pressing the sweet food against her lips.

She chuckled before shaking her head and taking the entire pastry in her small mouth. “Noooo!” She said through the mouthful, having the twenty-five year old mutter 'aigooo’ before he pressed his own palm against to prevent the escape of the food. “The Supreme Alphas took a notice of our bicker, I have to wait till tomorrow to strike again” she spoke lowly as if they were discussing a very serious mission, causing the Alpha to snicker.

“Oooooooh, our baby be planning yo” she nodded, finally able to reduce the size of the pastry to the one which she could easily eat. “Now we don't want a punishment right?” She nodded back, picking up another pastry and went to stuff it in before Chanyeol gave a disapproving hum-growl and clasped his hand on her small one. “Don't be greedy! You know you will start to choke if you stuff your face too much!” She rolled her big eyes, stuffing the delicacy in his mouth instead.

“Gosh, you guys need to stop scolding me!” The Alpha chuckled before cupping her right cheek and grazing his thumb over the corner of her lip, wiping the chocolate off. “Damn, is it just me or do you look really handsome today, Alpha?” Th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter