Byun Baekhyun (Baekhyun)

12 Warriors of Exordium

Byun Baekhyun


  • 19 years old — Sophomore
  • Seoul National University
  • Soon-to-be CEO of Byun's Fashion Line
  • Music Club member
  • Vocalist and violist of the band with Jongdae and Kyungsoo
  • Hyper, adorable, and cheerful but sensitive
  • Jongdae's best friend
  • Chanyeol's boyfriend
  • Light
  • Warrior of Pyrophius

 

[#BAEKHYUN]

 

He smiled as he hugged his violin bag before he bowed to his bandmate that arrived late to their practice. "Hi! I'm Byun Baekhyun, your new violinist. Please take care of me."

After he gave a handshake to Jongdae and had a small talk to get to know his new bandmate, he head to his seat at the corner of the room. He looked at his practicing sheet. 'This is going to be hard a bit but I need to make a good first impression for the others', he thought as he took his violin out and looked around to see the others who take their instruments too.

He rest his instrument on his chin as he held the neck of the violin up a bit as he took the bow using his other hand; he looked at his instruction sheet and took a deep breath as he closed his eyes and started to play a slow and soothing melody.

A low groan sound make him snap out of his thoughts and stopped playing as he turned to look at the source of the sound. 

An old man holding a basket of arrows was pointing to the target that was set infront of him as he was yelling, "Shoot now, Baekhyun. The king is watching you."

Baekhyun turned his head to look at the scoring rings, he gulped and looked at his violin that turned to a bow and white arrow on his hand. He pressed his lips together and with shaky hands he lifted the bow up and aimed at the ring. His hands didn't stop to shake as his sweat ran down on his forehead. He exhale a long breath and release the arrow. 

The sound of the door slamming made his body jolts as the bow of his violin hit one of the student's arm.

Baekhyun gasped and covered his lips. "I-I am sorry, I didn't meant to hit you!"

The Chinese guy turned his head and smiled to him as he picked up Baekhyun's bow "It's okay, you are the new guy, right?"

Baekhyun nodded nervously and bowed, before he offered his hand for a handshake, "Yes! My name is Byun Baekhyun. Nice to meet you." He said cheerfully with a rectangular smile as he pushed the thought of his weird dream away. It wasn't his first dream.