Prologue : Seven (The Honesty)

PROLOGUE : My Boyfriend Kris Wu

Kris' car stops in a large building which is Jessica believe its Kris' Mansion. Kris gently opens her door for her. but jessica's eyes still admiring the Royal building she is in.

"Is this your mansion? or a castle?" she blurts out. Kris chuckles.
"Its Wu's group mansion, not mine. its my parents' " Kris answers.
"then where are you live?" Sica asks.
"In Wu's Resort, I thought you knew once you barging in the hotel that day.."

Jessica just 'ow' ing his answer and following him closely so she doesnt get lost. His steps stop in the maze garden which amaze sica.

"wow.." she blurts out. "- is Wu really this great? I dont even know something like this is existing" she continue. Kris softly smiles staring at her which start wondering off admiring the scene.

"you've been here before" Kris words make sica stop and looks at him.
"Have I?"

kris nods. he walks toward a pond and sit on a bench, and sica still following him behind.

"-ten years ago.." he says. jessica sits next to him, observing the colorful fishes in the pond.
"really? I dont remember anything.. seems like it is beautiful memories. no way it would be bad memories in such wonderful place" she says. it is kris' turn to stares at her, curious.

"- five years ago I lost my memories. A truck hit my car, miracalously I am safe because my car stopped by the edge of the street. Doctor told me that half of my memories was gone, both are beautiful and worst memories. I hardly recognized my bestfriend.." she told with bitter smile.

Kris face seems calm, it is because he knew it from the very first time.

"- maybe thats also the reason why I cant remember you. because you are maybe on one of that side.." she says.

kris listens closely to her story.

"-but I wonder, which side you are in? beautiful - or worst?" she asks.

kris heart feels squished. she didn't remember the most important thing for him. it broke him. but he still smiling for her.

"What will you do with donghae-ssi?" he asks, eventhough he hates it.

Jessica sad smile appears and sighs. "I dunno, I will talk to him.. I know something definitely wrong"

'your parents maybe behind it' Kris thought. but he is just listening.

"do you love him so much?" he asks. jessica eyes shift across the pond.
"yes. he is my first love. the one that I love in my empty heart and memories. he comforts me. he is my everything"

that is a perfect words to kill Kris' heart. his hand balled.

a long pause between them.

no one dare to says.

Jessica has Donghae in her mind

Kris has Jessica in his mind.

and the time keeps tickling.


"you sure you just let her go?" Mrs. wu comes out of nowhere to kris' side. Kris eyes still following the car that brought his girl away from his Mansion.

"-yeah"
"why? you hardly brought her here?" His mom urges him.
"She still doesnt remember.." Kris simply says.
"do you want me to do something?" His mom offers
"what can you do mom?"

His mom shrugs."Maybe telling her everything.."

Kris gives her a chuckle.

"She wont believe in you. Her heart still locked for that boy.."

His mom sighs. "oh poor my boy, I want everything easy for you.. "

"-its okay, we still have a lot of time. I will get her back. and our promise back" Kris takes out a picture of him and jessica together.
"my son, you've been secretly observing her for almost ten years, how come you be this calm.."
"You knew the answer mom.. you knew it"

Mrs.wu pats her son's shoulder."love.."


"Sooyoung unnie?" Yoona seems surprised when her bestfriend stands in front of her mansion.
"Hi"
"why dont you call?" she asks.

Sooyoung smiled, sorry. "I have something to discuss with you.."

....

Yoona sighs and nods at her older sister. "so.. Its true.." she mumbles.

"jessica still doesnt remember a thing about it.." Sooyoung says. Yoona shook her head, feels sorry.
"-Ten years ago, in this mansion. there was a big story happened. The story that only F4 and us knew. " Sooyoung glances at the garden and a big old tree.

"they even enraged the audience" yoona made a face. "this is my home but they made it like their own home" she continued, making sooyoung chuckles.

"-The problem is, jessica doesnt remember Kris and Her heart is on Donghae oppa.. " Sooyoung says.
"how pity.. for both Kris and Sica unnie"

"-How about we told her about kris?" sooyoung suddenly asks. Yoona thinks deeply.

"is that okay?"

"why dont we try?"


Jessica sits on her bed with both of her legs crossed. waiting for calls or messages from her beloved one. its already late but donghae doesnt read her texts or answer her calls.

'you've been here before' suddenly she remember Kris' words. 'ten years ago'

ten years ago... ?

what was happen to them ten years ago?
and why does she cant remember him?
does he come with beautiful memory or bad one?

jessica still wonder. that was when suddenly her phone rang, hoping it is from Donghae.. but no, it is from Kris.

"-hello?"
"you sounds disappoint" he sense over the phone
"I thought its Donghae oppa call"
"sorry but its me.." Kris bitterly says. and Jessica can sense his disappointment, she raises her tone higher.

"Nope, Its better than alone.. what happened kris?"
"- I just want to ask you, do you want to know about me?" He asks.

Jessica furrows her eyebrow.
"- you can come to me, I am still here, in the last place we met before." He says.

Sica looks at the clock, and its already pass mid night.
"My driver already on your door, and I already asks your parent permission"

Jessica eyes widened.
"Let me just change my clothes" She says. but Kris stops her. "-you dont need to, you are beautiful the way you are..."


Kris eyes caught a glimpse of embarassed girl with tiny steps coming closer. the air between them is awkward.

Kris smiles at her, found her very cute. she is still with her pink pyjamas and pink hairband, walking cluelessly toward him.

'its really been a long time.. my beautiful bride' he thought in the back of his head.

"you came.." He splits the silence.
"yeah.. I dont have nothing to do except thinking about Donghae oppa, so your offer sounds great" she says nonchalantly.

Kris smile and gives her his tuxedo.
"where were you from?" she asks.
"a meeting.. lets not talking about business" he says, making her chuckles.

"you always say that to me, its an habit.." she points out. Kris smiles.
"where is your parent?" jessica turn her head around to find someone else except them, but none to be found.

"no one here.. only me"
"huh?"

Kris chuckles when he sees her moves further. "what are you thinking?" he chuckles, making her smiles.

"- so, what do you want to tell me?" She finally starts, She just will never coming in pyjamas only for acompanying him. Kris change his expression into serious.

"Will you believe everything I say? for whatever I say?" He asks. Jessica shrugs.
"depend on how you will make me believe.." she simply says,

Kris softly smiling. He takes out a Butterfly doll from his pocket and gives it to her. "yours.."

Jessica's eyebrow raised observing the doll she never remember. she is just waiting for whatever he will say to her.
"when we were ten, you used to favor that doll so much. You already knew that F4 used to bully me right?" Kris asks.

Jessica nods. Not really remember the thing, but She believe everything her bestfriend told her.

"-When I was 12, I hate everything, I hate power, I hate money, and I even hate myself. Because my Parents are rich they Ignored me, people are start faking kindness in front of me. I have no friend, I have no love... untill one day, in Im-ssi Party, someone gave me that doll..." Kris tells her with dreamy face.

He looks so happy and calm. He shift his eyes to Jessica.

"Its you, the one who stood for me when F4 bullied me. when People starts cursing me in unknown language with such smiling face. You were the one who made my parents realized that they were killing me inside.." He continued, makes the girl stares in confusement.

"- its always been you, my life got brighter and colorful.. you meant so much for me.."

Jessica hung her head low. she cant say anything.
"sorry. I dont remember.."

Kris softly smiles at her.
"-do you want to know something more?" He offers. something that really really important for me.

Jessica sighs and shook her head. "-nah,I think it will be useless,  I dont remember anything anyway.. " she says. she looks at the clock and its already pass mid night.

"I think I should go.. Class is in another five hours.." She nods her head and stands before suddenly her body crushes into a bigger and firm one.
her eyes widened when she fell into Kris' arms.

"-k-kris.." she confronts, but his firm grabs on her makes her should frozen in place.

"-how long I should wait for you more? What can I do to make you remember me, Jessica?" he softly whispers. she feels his body shakes, she stops confroting when she realized that he is crying. crushing his body deeper and tigher on her.

"I'm sorry.. I didnt intent to.."

"I know, I dont blame you.. I blame myself, I dont know how to move your heart" Kris says between his sobs. it is somehow breaking sica's heart. and somehow she understands what his words meant to.

"-how can I get your heart back for me.. Sica-ah"


I dunno I'm kinda a bit emotional when I wrote this chap T.T
I really feel bad for kris, believe me..
maybe you guys can't feel how I feel because I am the one who plotted and write this keke..
I  put myself on Kris' position when I wrote this, and for some reason it is really broken me. the point is, when you remember and spend you all days just to remember that person, but that person can't even remember you are exist.

sorry for my absurd heartfelt word kekeke I guess I am just into this story ~~ T.T

please support and comment this story