Prologue : Five (The one who keeps knocking the door)

PROLOGUE : My Boyfriend Kris Wu
Mrs. Jung heard everything. Her smile pins widely.
"You look so happy dear.." Mr.jung says. Mrs.jung makes a sweet smile to her husband.
 
"Of course.." mrs jung chides happily.
"Can you tell me?" Mr Jung takes a spot next to her and hugs his wife's shoulder, making her comfortable.
 
"-I'm just happy finally our dream will come true." She says. Mr jung raises his eyebrow.
"My dream is giving our daughter the best for everything" he says. Mrs jung nods.
"-We got the answer. Wu's family."
 
Mr jung sighs. "Honestly, I am still fearing that someday Jessica will turns her back from us"
 
Mrs jung grabs her husband hand. Softly caressing it. "-we need to surviving our company, wu is the answer. We want someone who can makes our daughter happy, kris is the answer. -" she convinces.
 
Mr jung sighs. "We can't just ignoring the fact that our daughter has someone she love.."
 
Mrs. Jung snarls. "-All we need is her memories back. The forgotten memories in her heart... which once gone after those tragedy."
 
Mrs jung breath heavily. He doesnt say anything regarding his wife's ambition.
"I'll take care of donghae.." she says.
 
There is a long pause before her husband speaks up.
"-Dont get too far. He is still a kid, just like jessica and kris."
 
Mrs. Jung nods. 'Right.. we need to save Jung Corp first.' He thought, knewing the red ledger on his company.
 
To be honest, they can easily fallen soon when shareholder know the red mark on its ledger. They wont let it fall. 
"- wu is the only answer" he mumbles, massaging his painful head.
.....
Hello, this is me, jessica jung. I've been wondering why you are suddenly going away. From the meet to the text. Its suddenly empty. Donghae oppa?
 
He is suddenly gone from the court. He gone from his class. Gone from the calls. Gone from the text. Leaving me hopeless.
 
"Maybe he is busy preparing his next tournament" sooyoung consoling me. Maybe.. but he never gone from me before eventhough there was a big competition. Strange...
 
And why suddenly Kris always appears otu of nowhere in front of me. Just as when I need a friend for waiting my chaffeur. Just as when suddenly my heels broken in the shopping centre. Just as when I eat alone in the cafetaria. He is always there.
 
"-What about your math's task?" Taeyeon asks.
"Kris said he will take care of it.." I absenmindedly says. Taeyeon's forehead creases.
"-dont you guys think sica become closer to kris now?" She asks the girls around her. I made a face.
"Can't I?" 
 
Tiffany shrugs. "Well I mean you hated him.." 
 
I clicks my finger. "Thats the point. I hated. Past tense. I dont hate him now.. he is fine boy"
 
Tiffany elbowes taeyeon. Giving her a knowing look. I can sense what my bestfriend aim to .
"It doesnt mean I like him. I dont hate him but I dont like him either . I'm clean" I say.
 
Tiffany scoffs. "Yeah yeah miss jung - head over heels to donghae" 
 
Talking about donghae oppa, making me feel anxious again. My phone is so calm.
"Your book.. here" a black and pink book appear in front of my eyes and lit it up. Kris once again appear just like a magic bringing me smile.
 
"-How about the essay?" I ask. Kris shrugs and raises his eyebrow.
"I did everything. Seriously, take care of your own responsibility" kris grumbles.
 
My feeling become brighter. Kris changed the atmosphere. He really did. Tiffany keeps elbowing taeyeon and sending a knowing look which is disrupting me.
"Thank you Kris, You really a great helper.."I say. He truely is.
 
Kris simply nods before pat my head, get me off of my guard. 
"You are the heiress of Jung corp. Please act like one.." I know he doesnt has any intention to meek me, but somehow it makes me irritate.
"I am just Jessica. Its none business with jung corp." I snarl. Kris nods and doesnt want to talks me back.
 
"Alright alright.. I have class, bye.. see you after class" he says giving a .
"Thanks kris.." i say before he leaves us far.
 
Tiffany and sooyoung give me a knowing look, while taeyeon seems already out of it.
"Come on~ you know that you start liking him.." sooyoung whistles. Taeyeon laughs.
"Dont kidding me. Me and him, we just a walking memories.."
"-Mysterious memories exactly. Before you lost your childhood memories after the accident" taeyeon remembering.
 
I breath out the stress that slowly building up. Talking about the memories. its the truth my family and bestfriends hide from the world in the name of me. I lost half of my memories in the accident five years ago. I hardly remember my bestfriend's name. Doctor said that half of my memories gone, mostly important or useless memories were gone.
 
Appearantly kris is between it. Maybe he was a mere stranger.
 
Or he maybe someone.. precious...
Pfth. What am I talking about.
....
3rd pov.
 
Its cloudy day. Seoul is cool. And Donghae is walking reminiscing the talk that last for almost an half hour. His steps are heavy.
 
He stops in front of a crossroad. The light turn red. But Donghae steps forward.
 
The cars are honking. And donghae still taking his own pace.
 
Before.
"Are you crazy!!!" A girl voice echoes and pulls donghae from his frustation. His eyes larger as he realizes that the two of them are standing in the middle of crowded road.
 
Donghae pull the girl close to him so anycar can threat her.
"Are you lost your mind? What are you doing?!" The girl panickly asks.
Donghae stares at the girl closely.
"And what are you doing here too sandara?" He asks back.
 
The girl sighs in frustated.
"Because I know you will do this.. stupid Lee Donghae"
 
The trafficlight turn green and the car start stops in front of them. the girl drags donghae to across the road. Donghae feels lost.
 
"-Its Jung's car" sandara tells. Grabbing donghae attention. "Yes, I saw it.." sandara says as she can understand what is he thought.
 
"So tell me, what is exactly making you this broken, lee donghae.." sandara firmly says.
 
Donghae sighs.
"Telling you just making me feel burdened. Its not like I can change it. My destiny.."donghae softly says.
"I can. If you want to.. I can try it. Dont forget who am I.." sandara warns.
 
Donghae is struck by her sudden words. His head spinning round.
"Why..? Why are you want to helping me?"
 
The girl looks deeper into his eyes.
" because I want to be happy.."
Donghae knits his eyebrow. Clueless.
"-Because my happiness is always relate to you.."
"how come, it is?"
 
Sandara sighs and bitterly smiled. "Because I always love you.. always..."

I am currently writing about BTS fanfics, and I wonder should I post it later after I write about Epilogue : My Boyfriend is Kris wu or before it.

any suggestions guys?

Please comments and support this fanfic a lot ^^*