Part 2 (end)

Heights - SaiDa oneshot
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The Twice girl's had landed in Switzerland and days had already passed, and Dahyun had just gone through one of the worst things ever, she envyed Momo for be able to skip it, while she couldn't,  well at least she was happy she had Sana with her, who always had been by her side and comforted her, but it still had scared her so much she had been having hard time walking, but again, Sana had been with her and held her up, and hugged her saying "it's okey, you are doing a great job"  several time the closer they gotten to finish that scary air mountain walk, because that was it was for Dahyun. 

Like she been forced to walk on air, something she didn't like at all.  

There was at one point she had to let go of Sana, and that had probably been the scariest, because she didn't feel that comfort and safety Sana provide her, and honestly.

At times she had been thinking about that kiss on the plane and how maybe she would be okey then if Sana kissed her, but all their moves were being recorded so that was out of question to even try.

When they had been done though and finished their small photoshoot and was back in the lobby, Dahyun talked about it and thanked Sana who soon joined her. 

"Kiss me if you thank me"  Sana had said and then started to walk away, and Dahyun knew Sana must figured out what had been going on in her mind from before, darn she's smart.  Dahyun thought, and seconds after later that, the camera man told Dahyin to take a break as they all were to have one.

Dahyun then Saw Sana waiting around the corner, didn't she leave? Or why did she wait?   Her answer got soon answered 
When she had walked up to Sana to thank her again, but gotten quickly pulled into a bathroom by Sana who then locked the door behind her,  Dahyun stared at the girl confused and saw the girl approach her, placing her arms around Dahyun neck.


"Well? Arn't you going to thank me properly?"  Sana said and smiled at the younger girl, who blushed slightly at that? Knowing she meant what she had said earlier a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter