Final

Heights - SaiDa oneshot
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Dahyun had always disliked heights to the
Point where she often refuse to go anywhere
Near high places and such things as roller coaster's is a big no no, but she still get on them to have fun with members if she's asked to, even if she rather doesn't want to get on them, but there was one time when she was on one and she feelt more safe more fine with it despite it scared her, and that was when she was being next to Sana on the viking, she didn't get it, she had been seated only next to Jeongyeon at first. 

She was glad she had her there as comfort but it was not until Sana had seated next to her as well she feelt calmer. She remember how Jeongyeon Had told her she hold and protect her and held her hand before Sana had joined them and held Dahyun's hand to, and when it started And started to swing more and more Dahyun was indeed scared.

 She had buried her face in Sana's shoulder and didn't dare to look up, the scent of Sana's perfume hit her hard, she smelled so good and Dahyun feelt her heart leap or maybe it was just because of the coaster and not Sana, or maybe it was both.  Sana's presence comforted her for sure and how Sana held her hand tightly, feeling the warmth from her palm, as she patted the girls head with her free hand so often checking on Dahyun rather then to enjoy the ride made Dahyun feel so safe,maybe that was one of the things that made Dahyun love Sana even more. 

She always had a weak spot for the girl ever since they were trainees and on sixteen, she thought of Sana as a person that was cute and pretty that had alot of aegyo, she feelt drawn to her, but she was to shy to befriend the girl, so she was happy and excited when they got to be in the same team not to speak of debuting together! despite the incident with a mad Sana over her, When Dahyun had cried later when their team won despite the struggle their team had, Sana hugged her and comforted her, Sana always had this home feeling to her and Dahyun felt comfortable around her presence. 

And it was something Dahyun longed for the more time went by.  At first Sana comforted 
Her with hugs and soft touches and pats, but the more time went by, Sana started to kiss her cheeks, neck, arm, hands,  they were happy with the way they were, Sana took great comfort in Dahyun as well, she feelt the happiest when she and Dahyun would spend time she feelt like she could be herself around the girl. Her heart skipping beats whenever Dahyun would touch her and show her affection any kind of affection would make Sana's day, she adored her, Dahyun was everything from cute to hot, talented, funny and soft, sweet, and caring.

 So Sana naturally loved being at Dahyun's side and would always seek her attention, both hurting if the other were hurting or bothered by something, they would comfort each other, because seeing the other sad was something both disliked to see.

The other members eventually knew that the two favored each other and always have a weak spot for the other so they just let them be, not questioning what their bond was or developed. They knew that something was between the two even if the two never spoke of it them self as they usually just let things happened. So when Sana had kissed Dahyun on the lips, no one was actually that surprised because they knew it would happened at one point eventually.

It had been a late morning and the girls were going to go for a photo shoot and everyone was awake aside from Dahyun, and their leader told Sana to wake up her ponyo already or they leave her behind, with Sana happily did as she almost skipped over to the maknae's room to wake up Dahyun. 

When she entered the room she saw Dahyun sleeping peacefully, and she almost didn't want to wake her up because Dahyun looked so cute and soft, but it had to be done.  


 So Sana sat down at the edge of Dahyun's bed, staring at the girls beautiful features and Sana traced them carefully with the top of her fingers, Dahyun stirred a little at the touches and opened one of her eyes and saw the beautiful girl in front of her, making her smile and heart flutter because it was Sana.

 Her favourite person to wake her up, she would gladly pull her into a hug already tell her good morning and have breakfast but she knew Sana might kiss her cheeks if she played sleepy and won't get up, and because she often were to shy to ask for Sana's soft kisses directly.  She did stuff like this, asking indirectly because only god knows how much Dahyun could crave Sana's kisses and touch but were to shy to, unless Sana would s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter