--oneshot

Strawberry Cheesecake

 

Yunho woke up in the middle of the night, alarmed to find out that his husband’s side of the bed was empty. It’s alarming because Jaejoong is pregnant, very slow—and very big, so for the blond man to be able to slide out of bed without waking him up is a very surprising thing. Their expensive king sized bed would simply creak if his husband moved around on it (although Jaejoong complained that it was just something wrong with the bed, it really had nothing to do with him) so he must’ve been in quite a deep sleep if he hadn’t heard the elder man leave the bed.

He lied there for five minutes, until he realized the bathroom light was off and Jaejoong wasn’t inside. Then another five minutes, assuming the blond needed to get some water… even though there was a glass on the bedside table. The thought made his eyebrows furrow. Everything the blond needed was right there. The pills, his phone, extra pillows—oh, no.

“Jaejoong!” He yelled, scrambling up and dashing out of the bedroom, “Jaejoong-ah!” His heart thudded against his chest as he raced into the kitchen, hoping to the heavens above that nothing happened to the cake, the pretty cake, the cake that Jaejoong himself spent hours perfecting and that—

He froze.

Jaejoong stood there, his expression like a deer caught in headlights, one hand on his heart but the other hand, as expected— holding the little white box that he had placed the cake inside. Yunho felt a wave of relief rush over him because he woke up just in time, he knew that those ten minutes he had spent lying in bed were also ten minutes that his husband spent, trying to hold back urges to eat the deliciousness inside the box.

“Baby,” He held a hand out, eyes and tone both pleading, “Come here, love. Come here.”

Jaejoong’s lips trembled slightly, staring at him first with big, shining eyes, before directing his gaze at the box. He repeated the action a few times, obviously torn on whether he should choose the gorgeous cake or his equally gorgeous husband. Yunho saw the confliction in the blonde's eyes and took a cautious step forward, holding his breath for a moment before he spoke hesitantly, “Jaejoong-ah. Please don’t this. I’m begging you, baby. Please.”

Jaejoong blinked at him, eyes glistening and wet, hands cradling the box to his chest. He stood there, looking like a sad little kitten and Yunho’s eyes softened, before he quickly realized he couldn’t let the blond win this one. This was not only for the sake of Yoochun, but also for the sake of him. He knew that if he let Jaejoong eat the cake he had spent a whole day working on, he’ll be the one put to blame. He’s experienced this before, had Jaejoong yell his ear off, and it’s not a pleasant thing. So he didn’t want to imagine how ten times more angrier a pregnant Jaejoong would be.

But also, yes, Yoochun was the main reason. The man had been begging for Jaejoong to make a strawberry cheesecake for him for months. After the blond had accepted his request, Yoochun had gone out and started to plan his birthday party, inviting everyone over and bragging about how he’d get “the best birthday cake in the world and I haven’t even tasted it yet! Haha, I’m so excited, I can’t even sleep!”

So yeah. Yunho did not want to crush the poor man’s happiness.

“Jae, please. We talked about this.” He gently reminded the other, being cautious with his movements and words. A normal Jaejoong was quite unpredictable—but a pregnant one? God. One word that possibly affect the blond, and he would definitely do something disastrous to the cake. He needed to be as gentle and loving as possible, but he was mentally panicking inside. “Do you remember, love? We had a five hour talk about this. We talked about how beautiful the cake was, and how happy Yoochun would be to receive the cake as a whole. The whole cake, love. He wants a whole cake, so let’s give him give that, yeah?”

“B-but..” Jaejoong finally whimpered, his voice trembling slightly, “But Yunnie… the cake is so.. pretty.”

“I know, because you made it. You made it, and you spent the whole day to do it. For Yoochun. Remember that? You made it for Yoochun. Sadly, it’s not for us.” He took another slow step forward, body tense as if any minute Jaejoong would open the flaps of the box and slam his face onto the cake. He wouldn’t really be surprised if that happens (he did that with—with.. something else, something that should not be named, if you know what I mean).

Jaejoong nibbled on his bottom lip, eyes b with tears, “One little bite? One little bite… please?”

“I—Jae baby, you can’t have one little bite. Yoochun will be angry.” He tried to persuade the man, but the blond took a step back and hugged the box closer to his chest, and Yunho’s heart jumped to his throat as he panicked, “You’re gonna squeeze the cake, Jae—“ he walked forward in a rush, but then the blond screamed out,

“Don’t step any closer, or I’ll slam my face on it! I’m serious Yunnie!”

Yunho withered away immediately, stepping back in fear. He breathed in deeply, trying again, “Please. Please don’t do this Jae. It’s Yoochun’s cake. I’ll buy you another cake, you don’t have to eat this o—“

“One piece, please,” The blond cut in, lifting a hand to show one finger. His eyes shimmered again and he pouted, “Please. Just one little teeny tiny piece, the cake is so pretty, Yoochun-ah won’t even notice a piece is missing!”

“You know that’s not true.” He squinted his eyes and gave the other man a look. “Yoochun notices everything. He’ll definitely notice it if a piece from the cake of his dreams is missing." Besides, the cake wasn’t even that big. It was just enough for Yoochun’s family to keep, the man had ordered a bigger cake for the rest of the party (he had let Changmin choose, so Yunho expected a pretty epic cake, and so he did not want to arrive at the party, with a half-eaten cake for Yoochun and his family. That was not a good idea. At all.)

“Yunnie, please!” Jaejoong flashed his sad little puppy eyes, “I’m so hungry… and you know I really really love cake! It’s so pretty I just want to have a little nibble, you love me right? So you’ll let me have a tiny taste, right?”

Yunho’s eye twitched, and he reminded himself that Jaejoong’s mind wasn’t exactly in the best state at that moment. “I do love you,” He smiled as lovingly as he could, taking a gentle step forward, relieved to find out that Jaejoong didn’t move away. “But I can’t let you eat the cake love. Please, be strong Jaejoong-ah, be strong and place the cake back inside the fridge.”

“I don’t know if I’m strong enough,” The blond whispered quietly, shaking his head sadly. “I’m not strong enough, Yunnie-ah, I can’t put the cake back. Please. Please let me—“

“No baby, no, you know this is not right.” Yunho hesitantly reached out and tucked a blond stray hair behind the man’s ear, smiling when Jaejoong nuzzled into his hand warmly. “You’re going to be really angry at yourself later. And you know who else will be really angry? Yoochun.” He reminded him gently.

Jaejoong frowned, and then muttered quietly, “Screw Yoochun.”

“What—Jaejoong-ah, it’s his birthday tomorrow, don’t say that.” He scolded gently, quite amused at that but tried not to show it. “Here, give me the cake, and I’ll put it inside. And we can find something else for you to eat, and then we can go back to bed. How does that sound, hm?”

Just when he thought he was on the right track on persuading Jaejoong not to eat the cake, the blond did the unexpected. A sneaky little finger reached out and opened the first flap of the box, and Yunho grew pale. “Oh baby, please, please don’t..” He breathed out nervously, heart slamming painfully hard against his chest.

The other flap opened quickly enough and Yunho felt like he was holding onto his last breath. Jaejoong peered into the box, and his eyes became glazed, a pink tongue swiping against his lips at the sight of cream and strawberries. “I..” He whispered, lips pursed when he glanced back at Yunho, “I made the cake. I have a right to have a little nibble if I want to.”

Yunho saw Yoochun in his head, with his birthday hat on and big fat tears rolling down his cheeks and just the image of that made him wince. “Yes baby, I understand your point,” Yunho murmured, stepping forward just a little bit more, “But don’t you want Yoochun to have a nice birthday? Come on, love. His last birthday was terrible, Junsu decided to make the cake and accidentally put salt instead of sugar—you remember that, don’t you?”

“Heh. Yeah.” An adorable goofy smile spread across the blonde's face at the flashback of Yoochun gagging and pushing away the disgusting cake. He snapped out of his evil memories at a warm hand caressing his cheek, and Yunho smiled when his husband nuzzled into his palm again, looking nothing but adorable.

“So, it's not a good idea to eat the cake, yeah?” He moved his thumb down, rubbing the corner of Jaejoong’s bottom lip affectionately. His husband blushed slightly.

“Buuuut…” Jaejoong dragged out cutely, nibbling on the thumb swiping against his lips, eyelashes fluttering prettily as he whispered, “I really do love cake.”

“And I love you,” He murmured, tone cheesy and Jaejoong giggled adorably. He smiled, stepping forward, deeming it safe enough to wrap his arms around Jaejoong. The blond stared up at him suspiciously, still cradling the box to his chest as if it would be snatched away any moment, but he did not move away from the embrace. “Princess,” He cooed, watching as Jaejoong pouted slightly, blinking up at him with his pretty orbs. “Let’s put the cake back and go to the bedroom, and I promise I’ll do something which will make you completely forget about the cake’s existence.”

Jaejoong turned as red as the strawberries on the cake, and stared at him silently for a moment. Yunho held his breath and watched as his husband bit his lip, hesitating, before nodding slowly and reluctantly handing him the box as if it was the most painful thing to do. He breathed out in relief, feeling as if he just won the lottery as he took the box and safely placed it back into the fridge.

He felt proud of himself, he knew it would be so worth it to see Yoochun’s happiness and of course, also not have to deal with his husband’s dramatic tears or anger. With a smile on his face, he dragged Jaejoong back into the bedroom and did exactly what he promised.

The cake was forgotten.

Or so he thought.

 

The next morning, they began to get ready and dressed for Yoochun’s birthday party. Yunho was in a wonderful mood from last night’s midnight memories under the sheets, but there was something off about Jaejoong’s behavior. The blond barely uttered a word, nor looked at him, silently slipping on his loose dark blue top. He decided to ignore the mood change for now, buttoning up his own shirt and smiling at himself in the mirror. Today was going to be a good damn day.

He sat on the bed to put his shoes on, only to have his big, fluffy lover land on his lap and literally tackle him to the bed. “What the—“

“Let’s not go to the party,” He heard soft muffled words whispered into his neck. Yunho’s eyebrows furrowed in confusion, and he somehow managed to gently shift the blond onto the bed instead. Hovering over his husband, Yunho gently brushed away his bangs and murmured,

“Why not, love?”

“I… I don’t want to go.” He simply said, leaning forward to hide his face in Yunho’s neck.

“Jae, come on. You can’t just do that. It’s his birthday today, it’ll be really rude if we don’t go.” He pulled the blond up to sit with him, and chuckled, “And besides, he gets to have his cake today. I can’t wait to see how happy he’ll—“

Yunho trailed off slowly when Jaejoong abruptly burst into tears right there, in front of him.

“What? Jae?” He panicked, leaning forward to cup his husband’s cheeks, but Jaejoong pushed him away weakly and slapped his hands over his face, sobbing.

“I—I did something really bad Y-Yunnie!”

“What?” Yunho’s eyebrows furrowed, and he gently moved away the blonde’s hands from his face. His eyes softened at the tears rolling down his husband’s cheeks and at his trembling lips.

 

“Baby? What’s the matter? What did you do?” He asked gently, thumbing away the tears.

“I—I feel so bad,” Jaejoong trembled, head lowering in shame, “I really didn’t mean to, I—I swear! It just happened so fast…” He hiccupped, weakly grabbing Yunho’s hands into his own and squeezing lightly. “Yunnie you’re gonna hate me..”

The more Yunho sat there, absolutely and utterly confused, the more he grew pale as sudden dread fell upon him.

“What did you do, Jaejoong-ah?” He whispered weakly.

Jaejoong stared up at him through his eyelashes, nibbling on his bottom lip. He said nothing, but moved his head in a slow nod, giving Yunho a sad “you-know-what-i-did” look.

There was a silence.

“No.” Yunho whispered.

Jaejoong sniffled in response, head lowered sadly. He picked at the sheets as seconds ticked by, and then Yunho opened his mouth, closing it and then opening it again. The same word fell out.

“No.”

Jaejoong sniffled again, nodding, nose scrunching adorably as tears pooled in his eyes again.

“You didn’t,” Yunho breathed out, hoping this was just some silly joke, but judging by how honestly upset Jaejoong looked—he knew it wasn’t. More seconds ticked past and he swallowed thickly, struggling to find words.

“How.. how much?”

“Ummm.. like..” Jaejoong stammered, all shy and nervous as he whispered, “Like a lot..”

“A lot?”

“Yeah.” The elder man pursed his lips, fidgeting slightly.

Yunho bolted up from the bed, speed walking out of the bedroom. He heard frantic footsteps hurrying behind him, and he held his breath as he flung the fridge door open, grabbed the box and dumped it on the kitchen counter. Jaejoong stood besides him, eyes shimmering with tears but Yunho did not bother comforting the other male—he knew Yoochun’s tears would be ten times worse.

He hesitantly opened the flaps and then after praying silently, Yunho peered into the box.

One quarter of a piece remained, with a half-eaten strawberry on top.

The rest of the box was littered with the crumbs.

What used to be a wonderful strawberry cream cheesecake was no more. Yoochun’s wonderful strawberry cream cheesecake. For his freaking birthday. The cake he had been rambling on and on about ever since he discovered it on the internet. The cake he even apparently claimed to dream about. The cake of his entire life—was no more. And all because of Jung Jaejoong’s freaking cravings.

The blond slowly shuffled towards him, and Yunho felt hesitant fingers tug at his shirt. “Yunnie,” Jaejoong whispered, voice sounding dejected. “I’m really sorry. I…I just couldn’t help myself.”

Yunho ran a hand down his face, groaning. “You’re not supposed to apologize to me. There’s a birthday boy who’s about to have his heart broken.” There was a silence, and then he sighed and murmured, “Why Jae? I mean.. how? Last night we—“

“I just woke up in the middle of the night, baby you know how bad my cravings get,” Jaejoong murmured, pouting slightly as he continued, “And I tried to ignore my urges… but I was so hungry! So I went to the kitchen to make myself something… and it was like—like the cake was calling my name. One minute I was merely opening the fridge..” He fiddled with his fingers, his voice dropping into a guilty whisper as he finished, “And then the next minute I was devouring the cake..”

Yunho closed his eyes, and images of Yoochun’s heartbroken face flashed through his mind.

 

“. What are we going to do?” He hissed, pinching the bridge of his nose, “There’s no time to make another one, and we need to go to the party right now.”

“We can just buy some other cheesecake on the way there,” Jaejoong supplied quietly, “If we can’t find strawberry cheesecake, we’ll just tell him… tell him that I was too busy to bake and—“

“Oh right. Okay. Sure, don’t tell the birthday boy that you ate his cake. Alright.” Yunho rolled his eyes, seriously annoyed. This whole situation was messed up. Jaejoong’s cravings had never been this bad before to the point he had to eat another human being’s birthday cake. He winced when the blond slapped his arm.

“You don’t need to be so rude!” His husband glared, “I just ate some cake, I didn’t murder anyone. Also Yunnie, if you haven’t forgotten, I’m the one carrying another human being inside of me. Your balls have it easy compared to what I go through every—“

“Ugh, oh my god,” Yunho groaned, cutting in immediately, “Fine, fine. Just.. just, tell me what we’re going to do. We’re going to ruin his birthday, Jae.”

He could not think of any possible solution where Yoochun did not end up crying.

 

They had stopped at every bakery on the way—desperate to find strawberry cheesecake. It seemed like the world just wanted to completely ruin Yoochun’s birthday party, because they couldn’t find anything. There was cheesecake, but with no strawberries. There was strawberry cake, but it wasn’t cheesecake. And Park Yoochun wanted a freaking strawberry cheesecake. The one that Jaejoong had eaten.

Yunho made sure to bring it up every five minutes in their tense car ride, with Jaejoong reaching over to slap his arm or huffing, jerking his chin away and burning holes at the window. He didn’t even feel bad, honestly. He could deal with the blond when they were home, he was just wondering how he could comfort the birthday boy. Yoochun was, to put it simply—his brother from another mother—and the man was even the one who introduced him to Jaejoong back in their high school days. Yoochun made him who he was today, and Yunho couldn’t even give him a simple cake. The thought made him frown, and the quarrel they were currently in ended abruptly as Yunho fell silent, expression upset. Jaejoong glanced over at him, and his features softened.

Yunho felt a soft loving kiss pressed to his cheek, and a warm hand rubbing his shoulder soothingly. “You’re the last person he’d ever think of even hating. You know how much you mean to him, baby.”

“I know, it’s just..” The younger man sighed, “He’s done a lot for me, Jaejoong-ah, hell, he brought us together, the least we could do is give him his freaking cake.”

“Look, we bought him his birthday gifts already—“

“He wants the cake. He didn’t even ask us for birthday gifts, he literally just asked you for that damn cheesecake.” Yunho snapped in response. “Because for him, just a simple cake is better than anything. And you know what? We can’t even give him that.”

Jaejoong fell quiet, and the younger man sighed. “I’m sorry, okay? I’m just a little… annoyed.”

“I know.” The blond mumbled. “I’ll tell him, okay? I’ll tell him what really happened. And I promise that I’ll make another one, no—three,  I’ll make three for him. Three whole cheesecakes. I’m sure that’ll make him happy.”

Yunho just sighed.

 

They managed to buy a small strawberry cupcake on the way, something which Yunho rolled his eyes at. Jaejoong told him that it was better than nothing.

They were ten minutes late which meant Yoochun’s friends and family were already there. He lived in a quite spacious two-story house, and people were everywhere, talking and laughing and having a great time. Jaejoong hissed venomously as some random kid tried to poke his belly and Yunho dragged him away before they caused a scene.

They talked with Yoochun’s family for a bit, and for a few minutes watched Junsu getting bullied by a five-year old. Changmin was fooling around with the music and they had no desire to talk to him, mostly out of embarrassment because of their situation.

Yoochun came to them a while later, wearing a bright yellow birthday hat and an ugly green sweater which Jaejoong eyed in silent disgust. They had no time to react before the man pulled them both into a bear hug and Yunho felt himself growing sadder within each passing second.

“Happy birthday, Chunnie,” Jaejoong chirped when they pulled away, smiling like nothing had ever happened. Yunho stared at him warily for a moment before wishing the birthday boy. Of course, Yoochun pulled him into another hug, telling him how happy and grateful he was to have Yunho in his life—and that made the man feel ten times worse. He gave his husband a look from over Yoochun’s shoulder and Jaejoong just pursed his lips.

“Gosh you guys, I’m just so happy, you know? I feel like nothing can ever bring me down again,” Yoochun grinned, so bright and just so glowing that Yunho had to look away, resisting the urge to run straight out of the party itself.

“We’re happy that you’re happy, Chunnie.” Jaejoong smiled awkwardly, and the man beamed.

“And you know what’s gonna make me even happier?!” Yoochun grinned, eyebrows wiggling as he leaned forward to playfully nudge Jaejoong. “You know what!” As that happened, the bag in Yunho’s hand which had the cupcake inside felt a thousand times heavier.

“Haha,” The blond forced out laughter. “Yes Chunnie, I do. Stop it,” He muttered when Yoochun’s nudging didn’t stop. His expression grew darker by each passing second and Yunho winced,

 

excusing them both and dragging his unhappy husband towards a secluded corner.

“You have to tell him,” Yunho muttered quietly, glaring at the blond who avoided his gaze. “Jaejoong!” He hissed.

“What!” Jaejoong hissed right back, and the younger man lifted up the bag, shaking it with a look. His husband just groaned, pouting for a moment before leaning forward to bury his face in Yunho’s neck. “I can’t tell him, he’s just so happy Yunnie.” He sniffled.

“You have to, Jaejoong. I’m serious.” Yunho pulled away, and without hesitation, shoved the bag towards his pouting blond husband who was using his ultimate puppy gaze. But Yunho did not let himself waver, he merely his heel and walked towards the birthday boy who was sadly telling everyone about the strawberry cheesecake "that he would get soon.”

 

An hour passed. A very long, painful tense hour for the Jungs.

The main birthday cake arrived, and Yunho groaned pathetically when he saw it. It was like a freaking wedding cake—enormous and absolutely drool worthy. Deep chocolate, in and out, dripping down in pretty swirls. It was decorated with chocolate candy, all pretty and colorful and Yunho felt like bringing out the cupcake they bought, throwing it on the floor and smashing it with his foot.

He whispered his thoughts out loud to his husband, in return receiving a harsh smack to his and a hiss of “be quiet!”

The only one who wasn’t in awe was Yoochun himself, who merely just thanked Changmin for the cake and smiled at everyone. “It’s just, I have something better to look forward to,” He explained later on to other people, meeting Jaejoong’s gaze with a toothy grin and a thumbs up each time. The blond weakly raised his own thumbs with a pained grin, and Yunho sighed, rubbing his eyes tiredly.

After the gifts were given and the food was eaten, Yoochun called everyone over to the dining table to show off what he was “about to get.” The other guests all huddled around, curious and quite excited themselves, after all—the birthday boy had sent dozens of texts bragging about his special cake, even at the latest of nights. So it must be something damn amazing.

The man with the birthday hat sat down, grinning widely and staring at a very pale-looking Jaejoong expectantly. Yunho nudged his husband with a look, not very excited on what was about to happen, wishing from the bottom of his heart that he could somehow magically make a strawberry cheesecake appear.

“I..” Jaejoong inhaled slowly, timidly stepping forward. “Chunnie-ah..” He gently dropped the bag on the dining table and Yoochun didn’t hesitate before pulling out the box inside. He raised an eyebrow at the size of it, but shrugged, and both Yunho and Jaejoong held their breaths as he opened it.

There was a silence and Yoochun’s smile faded with every passing second. Yunho had to look away.

“What—”

“I’m sorry. The cake.. the strawberry cheesecake I originally made.. I ate it, because I was craving it. I’m so sorry.” The words were low and whispered and in a complete rush—but Yoochun heard them and the pure look of betrayal on his face almost had Yunho bursting into tears.

Jaejoong bit his lip and stared down at the floor in shame as Yoochun stood up. The birthday boy did nothing for a moment, but then everyone gasped as he grabbed the hat on his head and threw it harshly at the table. He quietly excused himself and shoved past the guests. They all listened to his little footsteps hurrying up the stairs and then there was the noise of a door slamming shut.

It was all awkward and quiet. The same kid from earlier attempted to poke Jaejoong’s belly again, but this time the blond let him, too upset to fight back. Yunho leaned forward just so he could lay his face on the table.

 

They entered Yoochun’s room a short while later, climbing up the stairs and bickering.

"Told you he didn't want that stupid cupcake."

"Shut up!"

 

It was dark and Yoochun was under the sheets. The married couple exchanged a look, and Yunho shut the door behind him quietly as his lover sat on the bed, poking the lump.

“Chunnie, I’m sorry,” Jaejoong whined apologetically, hand resting on what he assumed was Yoochun’s head. He patted it awkwardly, hoping to get a reply, but the man stayed silent. The blond shot a hopeless look at his husband, and Yunho sighed, walking over and sitting on the other side.

“Jae promises that he’ll make three more for you.” He spoke, and joined his husband with the awkward patting. “We’re sorry, we really are. Jae just… he couldn’t fight his cravings. You know how bad they get.” Then he hesitated for a moment before whispering quietly, “Blame your little pal.”

Jaejoong squinted his eyes, but Yunho stilled as the sheets rustled slowly. If it’s one thing that made Yoochun incredibly happy besides strawberry cheesecake—it’s just the simple reminder of Jung Minseok who’d be arriving soon.

Seeing as it was working, the blond leaned forward and whispered, “I promise that when he’s here, you can take him out sometime, and I’ll bake you both strawberry cheesecake. I promise.”

Yoochun slowly peered over the sheets, his eyes slightly red. He gazed at them both for a slow moment, before whispering insecurely, “You.. you really mean it?”

“Yes.” Jaejoong nodded seriously. Yoochun turns his gaze to Yunho, who nodded as well, eyes very apologetic.

There was a long silence and then Yoochun finally came out of the sheets. He leaned against the headboard and crossed his arms against his chest, and mumbled, “I am very upset right now. I would like to be alone.”

Jaejoong stood up, but before they could leave, his husband tilted his head and murmured, “Can a hug help?”

“A hug isn’t going to bring back my cheesecake,” Yoochun paused, and then nodded sadly, “But yeah. I’d.. I’d like a hug.”

They both climbed on the bed to embrace the upset man, who clung onto them, sniffling. Yunho rubbed Yoochun’s back soothingly while Jaejoong let the man pat his belly. They left after a few minutes of being huddled up together.

 

Yunho glared at his husband on the ride back home, for putting them through that mess. Jaejoong just huffed, threatening to make him sleep on the sofa.

(But of course, they end up cuddling together in the bed, kissing and forgetting that mess ever happened.)

 

Fast forward to a few months later, and Yoochun happily eats strawberry cheesecake with an equally happy adorable Jung Minseok. Yunho and Jaejoong watch the scene with amused smiles on their faces, glad that everything worked out in the end.

 

Although. It’s not so easy to have everything working out in the end when it’s Changmin’s food that Jaejoong eats another day. Yunho decides to lock himself up in the bedroom all day with Yoochun and his child, letting his husband fend for himself.

And as they eat strawberry cheesecake together, listening to Jaejoong’s and Changmin’s furious screaming outside, Yunho sits back and smiles to himself, thinking, ah, this is the life.

 

A/N: this was the first yj fic i officially posted to lj......  i like to think that ive improved even a little since. ;;;;; 

its a little crack-ish haha but i hope you guys enjoyed this! so far the only mpreg jj fic i've posted too!

i know i dont reply to all the comments, but i seriously appreciate the fact that you spend even a minute to leave a thought. it means so much to me. i get super happy so thank youuuuu!!!!! i love youuuuuuu