Mornings

Home

Sunday morning, Luna woke up to sound of birds chirping outside her window and the feeling of soft, lazy kisses on the back of her neck. She let out a sleepy chuckle, running her hand over the arm strewn across her waist as Amber held her from behind.

 

“Morning, baby.”

 

“Morning,” Amber replied, kissing her way from her shoulder down to the back of her arm. Luna’s eyes were still closed as she let Amber roll her onto her back, her hands falling on either side of her head as she felt her crawl on top of her.

 

“Someone's in a mood today,” Luna bit back a smile, feeling Amber's warm lips against the side of her neck, tongue trailing up along the edge of her jaw. She curled her fingers through her short, unruly hair, letting out a soft sigh as she gently bit down on that right spot. The sound brought a smile to Amber's lips, causing her to trail upwards until she could capture Luna's with her own. She moaned into Luna’s mouth, sliding a hand underneath her back to pull her closer. Luna's arm that was wrapped around her neck tugged her down, her free hand trailing around the back of Amber's body during their now lazy makeout session. Amber's fingers soon began to creep up under her shirt, teasing her s gently until she moaned. She was just starting to raise Luna’s shirt, bunching it up just below her s when a cry from the baby monitor stopped her, the noise jarring them both.

 

“Nooo!” Amber groaned, hiding her face in the the side of Luna's neck, “Why why why?”

 

Luna let out a tired laugh, amused by her disappointment though she couldn't help but feel the same. She ruffled the back of Amber's hair for a moment before trying to ease her off, unable to as the older woman continued to hold her in place.

 

“I miss morning ,” Amber whined, clinging to her tightly before picking her head up to stare down at her with a sad frown, “I miss you!”

 

“You miss me?” Luna playfully asked, finally getting Amber to let her sit up so she could go to the baby. Amber nodded her head, now laying flat against the pillow. Smiling, Luna bent down to place a chaste kiss on her lips.

 

“Well you know Vic has constantly been offering to babysit for us sometime,” she stated as she slid out of bed, stretching as she rose to her feet, “Maybe we can-”

 

“Yes! I'll call her!” Amber said immediately.

 

“You do that,” Luna chuckled, making her way out of the bedroom in the direction of the nursery.

 

“I'm gonna!” Amber called out, “And once we're alone I'm gonna give you the best you've ever had! You just wait!

 

Luna shook her head as she entered the baby's room, Hee Joo’s crying already beginning to subside at the sight of her. Standing beside the crib, she reached down to take the six-month old into her arms.

 

“Hi Hee Joo, honey,” she cooed loud enough for Amber to hear, “So your mom’s gone a bit crazy.”

 

I heard that!


It's finals week and I've written 2 of these lol. I'll post the next one tmrw or something and maybe after finals I'll actually start working on my plot stories again.