Chapter 2

Find you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Hey hyung, sorry I’m late. I had to send Taehyung at some cafe nearby.” He spoke, still having that sad smile.

 

“Yah, this is what, like the 4th time you got dumped by girls.” Seulong remarked while waiting for taecyeon to decide on his order.

 

“Yeah, it’s my 4th time. But why do I feel like I have this powers of getting dumped after a year of relationship.” Hearing that statement, Seulong laughed uncontrollably with everyone looking at them in the restaurant.

 

Taecyeon got embarrassed with the public staring at them. Each year, Taecyeon got dumped by his ex-girlfriends. It’s like becoming repetitive for him. Get to know them, ask for two or three dates, get together, fought once and twice with them and lastly got dumped.

 

Both of them had talked all night about his past relationships until Seulong told him that he had to go home due to his wife texting him to get some things from the supermarket.  “Oh Taecyeon, do come for my parents wedding anniversary which is this saturday!” He just nodded “Text me the time and location of the event! Good night! Thanks!” and drove off away.

 

Once he had reached home, he lied on his bed and think what his previous girlfriend had said to him. “Oppa, I’m sorry to tell you that, I’m breaking up with you. It’s just that I don’t feel that you put enough effort to show me that you care

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter