Chapter 1

Find you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Another failed relationship. What kind of luck he had gotten over the years. All the response he got from his previous relationship was he was too annoying, too tiring and too boring at times.

 

Ok Taecyeon is resting on the sofa at the living room. He shouted “Ah, I will never get married in this life.” Another minute later, he shouted “I’m going to save my money and donate to the charity when I die”.

 

Seconds after shouting that, he saw his mum came back home with bags full of groceries, shouted, “Instead of screaming and shouting about your life, why aren’t you helping me cleaning the house?”. And there’s Taehyung walking behind her to kitchen.

 

“Hyung, here is your car keys and cheer up hyung.” Taehyung sat beside his oldest brother. You see, Taehyung just came back from picking up their mum from the market. “Yah taehyung, thanks though.” Taecyeon said to him.

 

The Ok family consist of the parents, Taecyeon, Seok Jin, Jeongyeon and Taehyung. They are quite rich due to their father big businesses in south korea.

 

Taecyeon had started working for his father straight after completing his degree. At the age of 29, he already one of the youngest CEO in the company. But he is still terrible in a relationship. Meanwhile, Seok Jin, 25 years old, is the 2nd oldest in the family. He just started working for his father together with his oldest brother. Being the only female siblings in the household, Jeongyeon, 23 years old, often get the most care out of them. Both Taecyeon and Jin have been overly protective over their little sister since they were young.

 

As being the youngest of them all, Kim Taehyung, 21 years old, often get the most loved by their parents. Whatever things that he wanted, the parents bought for him. He recently just enrolled into the university that Jeongyeon goes to after serving his military service.

 

A few moments later, Taecyeon mobile phone lit up and he had received a text message from one of his closest friend wanting to meet him over coffee. “Mum, I’m going meet Seulong hyung over coffee. Do you need me to get anything else?“ He asked as he changed his clothes. “Hyung, can you sending to the cafe which is 10 minutes away from home. I’m meeting Dahyun over there.” Taehyung asked him. Taecyeon just simply said “Okay, but I’m gonna leave you if you are not outside in two minutes!”

 

Both of them had reached the c

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter