Chapter 2

The Starting Point
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Ever since that day, Kris can be always seen sticking to Suho. Most people found that annoying and irritating but, Suho felt good to have his soon-to-be group mate sticking to him as the pair was very close to each other after their debut. "Hey, Fanfan." Suho giggled as he called Kris by a very embarrasing nickname. "Junmyeon, stop calling me that." Kris said and poked his elbow towards Suho. He had his head down to hide his blushing face and Suho found that sight amusing. 

"Hyung, you seemed like you are having fun." Taemin suddenly appeared out of nowhere and scared the hell out of Suho. Suho sighed nervously and looked at his pretty friend. 

"Oh Taemin, I didn't see you recently." Suho said. 

Taemin chuckled softly and said, "Of course you wouldn't. Those two always snatch you away whenever I wanted to talk to you." Suho just laughed awkwardly at the statement as he recalled being pulled away by Jonghyun and Minho when Taemin was talking to him. "By the way hyung, I'm going to introduce you to my best friend." Taemin said as he pulled a tanned-skin teenage boy to his side. When Suho saw his face, the corner of his lips curled up. 

"His name is-" 

"Kim Jongin." 

Before Taemin could finish what he was supposed to say, Suho completed his sentence. "How did you know?" Taemin asked while looking shocked. The tanned-skin boy looked shocked as well. That's when Suho knew he messed up.

"I-I heard you calling his name, yea. Hahahahaa......" Suho scratched the back of his head while laughing awkwardly. The tanned-skin boy just chuckled as he stared at Suho with his affectionate eyes. "Nice to meet you, I'm Su- Kim Junmyeon." Suho sweated and pulled his hand out for a handshake. 

"I'm Kim Jongin." Jongin smiled and reached for the handshake. 

While the two were busy talking to each other, Kris was burning with jealousy as he shoot glares at Jongin. 
 


Year 2008
 

"Why am I crying even though I knew what's going to happen?" 

Kris hid behind a wall when he heard Suho sobbing. He frowned when he saw those teary red eyes, it pained his heart to see his beloved friend at that state. Suho didn't notice Kris's presence at all, he was too focused on bawling his eyeballs out as he clutched his shirt. Kris wanted to comfort Suho but, he was stopped by a handsome young boy that had an emotionless expression on his face 24/7. 

Kris twitched at the latter's sudden apperance and gave him a dead glare. "What are you doing?" Kris hissed in irritation, glaring at him. He was totally not amused by his actions. "You are going to make things worst if you go to him." The boy said, bluntly. Kris groaned as he sighed, thinking that it might be best to leave Suho alone. 

So, what happened to Suho? And......who's the boy?


 


Few hours ago in the practice room
 

Laughters can be heard in the practice room when Suho was tickled by a certain brunette. As usual, Kris was glaring at a corner, wanting to pull Suho away from the boy. "Come on, Sehun. Stop it." Suho laughed when Sehun continued to tickle him with a grin on his face. The sight was heavenly for the girls when the two laughed together. The girls were on the urge of dying because of their handsomeness. 

"Hey! Stop clinging on Junmyeon!" Kris yelled angrily and pulled Sehun away from Suho. 

"I'm fine, Kris. It was nothing." Suho smiled. Kris clicked on his tongue and rolled his eyes while having a glaring competition with Sehun. He disliked him ever since he joined, but he held back because Suho really liked him. 



Kris always thought that Suho will be his, and only his. But, he realized that Suho had a lot of admirers including Jongin and well, girls. He was actually not jealous of Jongin at first but his interactions with Suho made him gone crazy. Like, how the heck did Suho know his favorite food? He didn't even bring me food before?? These were all his thoughts whenever Suho brought food for Jongin. 

"Junmyeon, I need to-" 

"Hyung! Can you listen to my singing?" Kris had his fists tightened when he was interrupted by Jongin. 

Suho replied, with a kind smile on his face. "Sure. By the way Kris, you are talking about something just now." 

"......It's nothing." Kris said. 

After Suho and Jongin left to the recording room, Kris cursed on his head silently. He blobbed on the table in the cafeteria as he thought of Suho. "I thought you will only be mine......" Kris mumbled. "Well, I'm all yours now." Suho laughed as he pulled out a chair in front of Kris. Kris quickly sat up, staring at Suho with his widened eyes. 

"I thought you w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter