True ending

Stay
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It's been 2 years since that horrible day, that day where I've felt nothing but pain, where every parts of my body felt broken especially my heart. The heart that beats for her and only her, the heart that yearns for her and her only. It's been painful 2 years without her her and her presence, I wonder how she's doing, is she fine, smiling like she did before? Is she having the time of her life? Is she eating well; she's always skipping meals because of either her hectic work-life or because she thinks she's fat though I've told her millions of time that she looks perfect without even trying and I would love her even if she's obese because she made me fell for her just for being the way she is. Moreover, I wonder if he's treating her right like the way she wants to be treated and like take way I couldn't. If you're wondering how I'm doing.........Well to tell you the truth, I feel broken,hurt and dead. I barely eat, my body looks like a person suffering from extreme famine. Dark circles are forming under my eyes; I barely slept at all. There's always a frown upon my face; my smile had died along with my happiness and heart. My apartment looks like an abandoned place with beer and whiskey bottles scattered all over the premises. My daily routine consists of waking up numb getting ready for work, coming back home with at least 2 alcoholic beverages in my grocery bag, drinking my sorrows away while looking at our pictures in the photo book, remembering our sweet sweet memories together, driving to the places where we used to go together, listening to the songs we used to listen together, watching movies we used to watch together, reading our conversations we used to send to each other, staring at her number on my phone for sometimes and listening to the voice mails she used to send me when I was unable to answer the phone. God I've missed her. I want her back, I want everything back. I want to look at her again until she tells me to stop because of how hard she's blushing but I don't because I could look at her all day long. I want to have pointless conversations with her again, I want to hear her laugh to my lame jokes. I want to see her lovely smile that would make the whole world stops and stares for a while. I want to cuddle her to sleep, smelling get sweet scent before I go to sleep. I want to kiss her again, I want to spoil her with all the kisses she wants from me. I want to tell her that I love her again, that I love her with all of my hearts, more than anythings no in this world, more than stars and planets in the galaxies and more than life itself.

"Kang you have a visitor. " My co-worker tells me. I give her a nod and walk out of my cubicle to the company's lobby. As I walk to the lobby, a man wearing a white button up shirt looks at me. 

"Are you Kang Seulgi?" The man asks me. 

"Yes I am." My voice hesitant. He smiles at me and I look at him confusingly. Wait why does he look so familiar? Like I've seen him somewhere before.

"How do you know my name and who are you? " He reaches his hand out to me for a shake probably.

"Hi, I'm Park Bogum, Irene's friend." That smile looks so familiar. Wait a minute, he's the dude in the picture, the guy who she cheated on me with! What the hell is he doing here?! What does he want?! Did he hurt her?! If he did then he's not going to see daylight again.

"What are you doing here? What do you want from me? I don't have anything else to give you since you've taken the one thing that completes me." My tone colder than the Arctic.

"I'm here because I want you to see her." I scoff in disbelieve.

"And you think she wants to see me again? " I chuckle bitterly.

"She's the one who told me that she wants to see you."

"And how can I believe you?"

"You can call the police to arrest me if I'm lying to you." 

"OK fine I'll go with you. " He nods and we walk out of the building.

-

Soon later, we've reached the place. Is he joking with me right now?  Why is she here?

 "What are we doing here? Are you sure she's here? "

"Yes she's been waiting for you."

"Look dude if you f-king dare lie to me then I'll make sure you wouldn't be able to walk for the rest for your life." I grab his collar tightly.

He chuckles." Alright then just come with me. " I let go of his collar and we both get out of the car. I let him lead the way to her. After a few walks later, he stops his steps and turns around to look at me. 

"See there she is, I didn't lie to you. I'll let you have your time with her. " He steps away and he wasn't lying; there she is smiling at me, I'll I feel my heart swell up at the sight of it. I walk up closer to her and give her a tight hug. I pull away and caress her face.

"I've missed you so much, you have no idea how much I suffered when you were gone and now you're finally here. Let's start all over again, let's have that forever you wanted let's do that." I say but she isn't giving any feedback. "What's wrong darling say something anything." I beg her but she doesn't budge. "Say something darling! Tell me that you want to start all over again and you're to have that forever with me! TELL ME!" I shake her body roughly and she still doesn't say anything. I feel tears starting to form in my eyes. "Please say something." I beg her again and I just feel weak. I then feel a hand grabbing my arm. 

"Hey I have something to give you. " Bogum takes out an envelope and hands it to me. I eye him confusingly and he just smiles. I tear up the envelope and a letter pops out.

Dear Seulgi, 
I don't know where to start actually but I guess I'll start by saying that sorry to you. I'm sorry for hurting you, I'm sorry for leaving, I'm sorry for making you shed tears, I'm sorry for making you keep that promise when I was the one who broke it. I'm sorry for not being there for you and I'm sorry for lying to you that I don't love you anymore when the owner of my heart is you. I love you Seulgi, all I wanted to say that day was I love you, I love you, I love you and I wanted to stay in your arms forever but I can't; I don't want to be a burden to you when I'm like this. I love you too much to let you be with me; you don't deserve a burden like me and that's why I let go even though it kills me inside to walk away from you. I love you Seulgi, I hope you meet someone better than me and who you will have that forever with. 
 

Irene. 

 

Tears drop down onto the paper. Why would she do this to me? If she loves me then why would she do this to me? Why did she lied?! Why?! I hold onto the letter and gently caress her face. "Why did you do this to me? If you love me then why aren't you answering my questions? Why are you being silent?" I smile at her sadly. 

"I'm sorry that I didn't tell you about my relationship with Irene, I'm not her affair and if you'd thought she cheated on you with me then you're wrong. She's just a very good friend of mine that I've met in college." He says 

" How would I believe you?" 

"I'm married with children already and Irene here is just a very good friend of mine. Seulgi, she loves you with all of her hearts, she talks about you all the time." He says 

"Are you only just her 'very good friend'?" I ask doubtfully.

"I'm her good friend and" He seems hesitant.

"And? " I eye him. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Her doctor." He finally says. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

What? Her doctor? What

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter