Just stay.

Stay
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

I have no idea how we ended up like this, from loving each other like we can't ever be apart from each other, calling each other cute nicknames, saying cheesy pickup lines, talking to each other on the phone until the break of dawn about how things went in our days, cuddling each other to sleep and now one of us wants out I mean how did we get to this point of our relationship? What happened? What went wrong?  Did we both just fell out of love? But from what I know you wanted forever and I did promised you that, but now what is this? Now you want out?  That's absurd and totally ridiculous. As for now I'm in front of her listening to her needs and wants.

"Let's break up Seulgi, I can't do this anymore." She says making me scoff in disbelief.

"Why? Why can't you do this anymore?" I ask her feeling angry at everything.

"I just can't do this anymore. It's not you it's me Seulgi I'm the problem here not you." She says sounding very absurd to me right now. Of course she had to give me that "it's not you, it's me" BS.

"You're the problem? And what problem is that? That you don't love me anymore and you love him more? Is that the problem you're implying to?" I spat at her and her facial expression's shocked.

"How did yo-" " I'm not dumb Irene, I had people followed you and taking pictures of you and him being all lovey dovey with each other when it should have been us not you and him. If you want to see the pictures of your precious dates, they're in the trash where you've seen to throw my feelings in." I say trying to hide the fact that I'm hurt and disappointed.

"I'm sorry." She says quietly.

"Are you really?"

"Yes. " Lie. I run my hands through my hair.

"If you were sorry then you wouldn't do this to me." My tone cold.

"I'm sorry Seulgi." Stop saying sorry if you're not.

"Why would you do this to me? Why? What did I ever do to you? I've never cheated on you, never even looked at other girls. I gave you possibly everything that you wanted and most importantly I gave you the love you asked for." I stare right at her and she avoids my gaze. "Am I a joke to you? Were you just playing with my feelings? If you were, was it fun?  Playing with someone else's heart?" I chuckle bitterly.

She remains silent head hung low.

"What does he have that I don't have? Gold watches? The newest sports car?  The latest phone? The rarest diamond? What does he have that I don't have?" My tone stern and demanding and I could hear she whimpering. I put both of my hands on her shoulders. "Please look at me." I suddenly feel weak seeing her state. She lifts her head up with teary and red eyes.  "What did I do wrong?" My voice barely making it's way out.

"It's not you, it's me." She says quietly and now I'm getting angrier.

"Don't say that "it's not you, it's me" BS, what the hell did I do wrong?! " I shake her body vigorously. She whimpers harder and I stop shaking her, it hurts me to see her like this especially when I'm the cause of it.  "Please, please, please tell me what did I do wrong and I'll fix it." I beg

"He makes me feel warm, he was right there when I needed warmth while you were in offices and attending meetings, he was there to comfort me when you forgot about me and chose work instead." I let go of her, her words pierce through my chest like a sharp knife stabbed right into the left side of my chest. I would never choose work over you when you're my everything.

"I'm sorry if I neglected you but I just want you to know that I worked my off just to provide us shelter and all the basic necessities plus all the things you wanted." My tone sad. "Am I not enough? Is that why you went to him? What more do you want from me? Do you want my soul? Well, congratulations you have it." I feel broken.

"I want more than just your love, I want to be treated like the way I deserve to be treated and apparently you couldn't while he could." She shoots more bullets into my heart.

"I let you win in everything even if it wasn't my fault because I was afraid of losing you but now I guess I'm gonna lose you anyway." I could feel tears running down my

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter