Momo's Mission

The Four Good? Girls and Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jeongyeon's Pov

It's been a week since the four girls started to became busy because of the upcoming culture festival but for the past 3 days I merely see Momo with them and for the past week of course they don't have a time to follow me around so I go home alone, While walking home (I really love walking even though I have a BMW car instead of using it I just walk and feel the nature of Seoul LOL) I felt very cold at least I bring my hoodie with me then suddenly I bump with a group of students who is about to go in the club who open a few weeks ago, I bid my sorry to them and so they bid sorry to me too any proceed to the place. They look very familiar to me and I just realize they are my ing SCHOOLMATES, What the heck while I am being a good boy here being look over by the four girls and them who enjy themselves whohhahahah very unfair, I should go in too.

 

Jeongyeon open the door but first he look around before he go in he found himself in a very dark room with many familiar students around him until the light in the stage light up and a familiar girl start dancing seductively and it make the males to cheer.

 

The girl is wearing crop top and a very short shorts and I think she's a bit not comfortable with it, "What the heck she's dancing even though she don't like it, but she's very familiar to me" Jeongyeon thought.

 

After a minute of observing Jeongyeon realize it's one of the Four girls and then the girl stop dancing and the males shouting for one more, Jeongyeon look once again at her she's ing not comfortable!!!!!! 

Jeongyeon quickly remove he's hoodie and rush to the stage and give it to the girl, the girl is very stubborn and did not take it but Jeongyeon already know who she, he got closer and he place his mouth near t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter