Friends?

The Four Good? Girls and Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Nayeon's Pov

It's been a month since we made that condition, Jeongyeon already gave up and let us follow him while going home. We foung this guy somehow sweet, I remember last week we the four of us is toatally carving for water  but none of us have one so we bear to that dry throat because we should not take off our eyes to that boy who knows maybe he will run out again while tailing behind him he suddely stop in a convience store and we let him go on his own, after minutes of waiting he suddenly get out while holding a plastic and he quickly approuch us and gave that plastic then he turn aroud and walk again when we open the plastic we found four plastic bottles inside of it and last day the rain suddenly poured and we only have one umbrella with us so we tried to fit in that small umbrella of the so called mysterious girl Momo and The Shiba girl is already soaking so he quickly run to us and gave his umbrella smiled to us then runs fast to not get fully wet so after that I found him in the end of the street signaling that we should go home safe and he promise that he will not get into trouble and suprisingly I trust him that day, And today the four of us is being bullied again because of him, he is totally popular I guess.

 

" You girls you are always around him, stop flirting with him for god sake" The unknown girl said and she quickly grab Nayeon's hair

" you're the leader right?"

"So what if I am" 

She tighten the grip

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter