Who Are You?

Daddy, Are You There?

 

 

 

 

 

       “WAKE UP! DADDY!” The boy threw himself on top of the bulging human shape, bouncing up and down and screaming on the top of his lungs. Every morning has become like this, even the maids couldn’t stop this energetic young master from intruding his father’s room.

 

       Groaning and squirming under the sheets, the late-twenties CEO suddenly regrets bringing life to this annoying little being. He turned over to his side and pulled a pillow over his head. The boy, however, was determined. And the CEO felt tiny hands slipping under the blanket and finger wiggling expertly against his stomach. Unable to control his ticklish, the father burst out laughing through his raspy, husky morning voice.

 

       “Stop it! I’m up!”

 

       “ARE YOU?!” The child screamed. “HURRY!!”

 

       With the little monster’s command, the man rose up and tackled his attacker. He then proceeded to childishly do a quick revenge. “TAKE THAT!”

 

       “Ahhhh! Hahahahahaha! Dad- hahahaha- sto-hahahahaha! O-okay I’m SOR-HAHAHAHA-SORRY!”

 

       Mixed laughters erupted within the huge master bedroom of the Im mansion. The maids and guards downstairs just shook their heads and softly chuckled among themselves, looking up at the fancy staircase like they’ve always done every morning. Everyone had gotten used to the loudness. It’s just a typical morning of an adorable five-year-old young master trying to wake up his loving father, a single twenty-nine-year-old single dad with a childlike heart.

 

       After an hour, breakfast was already set neatly on the table as the maids scattered around in their positions within the dining room, waiting for their masters to come down. The family’s longtime butler, JYP (or so what everyone got used to calling him), cleared his throat as the young master skipped by in his kindergarten uniform. The little boy stopped and turned around. He bowed politely, pink lips stretching to a heartwarming smile full of innocence, “Happy morning to everyone!”

 

       The maids adored the young master. Actually, everyone adores him. Who doesn’t? He’s the definition of sunshine and flowers on a beautiful spring day. “Good morning, young master!” They all cheered happily, falling in love all over again with the child’s pureness. All of their worries were thrown out the window.

 

       As the boy went to sit down in his seat, his father walked in. The CEO, as usual, dressed in a fitting black suit with his white button-up and dark gray tie; in other words, as always, the master is handsome. His presence makes people hold their breaths. He smiled as a friendly greeting before settling down at the head of the table. His son had already started eating.

 

       “Your schedule for the day, sir,” JYP placed a black folder next to his master’s arm, “I hope your day goes well, and, please, do look after yourself, sir.”

 

       “I’m pretty sure I’ve told you all to call me Jaebum so, so many times,” Jaebum rolled his eyes. “Thank you, and, please, do address me by Jaebum. The whole ‘sir’ thing isn't my taste. Everyone got that?”

 

       Signs and giggles take turns resonating throughout the room. The butler just shook his head and retreated back into his position behind the master’s chair. Jaebum looked over at his son, grinned widely, and said, “Why don’t you all join us for breakfast?”

 

       JYP quickly cuts in, “No. That is not appropriate-”

 

       “Come on now, we always eat together. Stop being such a stuck-up, Park-”

 

       “Im Jaebum, sir-”

 

       “Whoever don’t sit down and eat with us will get a cut of their paycheck,” Jaebum shrugged. “Your choice.” And that was all it took for every maid to rush over the empty seats of the huge, long table. JYP was stubborn, but eventually gave in, because the young master started doing his cute puppy eyes and adorable pout. Jaebum laughed, “See? Isn’t this better? The more the merrier, right, Kibum?”

 

       “YAY!” Kibum threw both of his arms in the air excitedly, earning ‘awes’ from the maids.

 

       JYP sighed again for, probably, the thousandth time this morning. But the butler couldn’t help his doting eyes on the single father and his son. He always wondered why would anyone in their right mind leave Jaebum and Kibum alone. Then again, thinking about it, Kibum’s mother wasn’t a decent woman anyways. Maybe it’s better for her to be gone rather than sticking around just to give all her love to the CEO’s fortunes. Jaebum deserves so much better. And so does Kibum, who’s too young to understand the reason his mother had left. Being with the Ims for too long, JYP felt like a father and wants to take responsibility for Jaebum; and a grandfather to Kibum. He wants to always be there and protects them, giving them the warmth of a family they both deserve.

 

       “Jin?” Jaebum called by the rarely used nickname. JYP hated it, but slowly grew to liking it, because that’s what Kibum calls him. And Jaebum just happens to pick up on the habit. “What’s wrong?”

 

       Giving Jaebum a fatherly smile, JYP picked up the utensils that’s setting perfectly on the sides of his plate, “Nothing. Let’s eat, Jaebum-ah.”

 

 

 

~~~

 

 

 

       Entering the company that’s under his own name, Jaebum made sure to wave and greet every person he passed by. Today, this time, the monthly industry luncheon was held at the Im Hotel. All around stood important business people and chairmen, chatting among themselves about the current stock market or the upcoming plan for the economy. Jaebum walked over to the large buffet layout, eyes darting quickly around, searching for a specific person. He swallowed the lump in his throat as he bit his bottom lip, nervousness washed over him all of a sudden. But beneath it all, excitement fueled the young CEO. Jaebum just couldn’t wait to finally get to see him again.

 

       Him.

 

       From across the huge lobby of the hotel, another one of the business’s world youngest CEO stood quietly, one of his hands gripping onto the plate of crab cakes while the other gracefully steered the silver fork to his mouth; the way he’s happily enjoying the dish would definitely make the chef proud. Jaebum watched on from afar, afraid to advance closer than he’s supposed to. It’s like this every month, with Jaebum admiring his oh-so-not-little crush from a ‘safe’ distance. Today, Jaebum’s crush looks amazing in that navy suit, which hugging the owner’s body so well, with hair styled in a daring side part pompadour; a look that’s completely different from the usual soft and professional appearance. Jaebum didn’t know he was holding his breath.

 

       “CEO Im!”

 

       Reluctantly tearing his gaze away from the beauty displaying in front of him, Jaebum frowned in annoyance at being interrupted. And of course, it would be no other than his secretary, Jackson Wang. The brunette paced over to his boss with a teasing smile, already caught the typical I’m-a-secret-admirer pose even from miles away. The CEO has always been a bit too obvious. “Jaebum! What’re you’re doing here?”

 

       Jaebum rolled his eyes, done with his secretary’s . “None of your business, Wang. Go away, please.” And the CEO went back to staring shamelessly.

 

       Jackson followed his boss’s line of sight and sighed. He shook his head at Jaebum’s childish behavior. Someone needs to fix this young master. “You’re drooling. Stop it before he notices and laughs at your ridiculous face,” Jackson said, crossing his arms against his chest, judging the smitten lovesick in Jaebum’s sparkling eyes. “For ’s sake! Just go talk to him! You’re only making it worse.”

 

       “Shut up,” Jaebum snarled. “What do you know?”

 

       The secretary scoffed. He finds it embarrassing that his boss, and friend, is hiding like this. Im Jaebum is a charismatic grown man, and a father for God’s sake. Why the Hell is he so scared of striking a friendly conversation? Sighing again, Jackson checked his wristwatch; it’s a little passed one, which could only mean . . .

 

       “,” the CEO cursed as he removed himself from his leaning pose against the wall. “Where did he go?”

 

       “What you mean? Weren’t you looking- I mean staring at him? Shouldn’t you know when he disappeared?” Jackson observed a panicking Jaebum. Somehow, the brunette pitied his stupid friend. Jaebum legit looks like an idiot right now, and Jackson just wants to plant his face in the wall. Jackson couldn’t believe he’s actually witnessing this kind of Jaebum. Back in the days, with Kibum’s mother, this Jaebum rarely exists.

 

       Rubbing his nape in confusion, Jaebum felt sorry for himself. It’s not often that he gets to see this man, the only time he gets to see him is during these monthly luncheons, yet, he lost him. The small pout painted itself on Jaebum’s lips, clearly expressing disappointment. Jackson raised his eyebrow, judging intensely at Jaebum for acting like a spoiled young master. But then again, Jackson wasn’t wrong. The Im’s household is very impressive. Still, Jaebum was a man in his late-twenties with a kid, there’s no reason for a respected CEO to act this way-

 

       “Uncle Jackson!” A high-pitched enthusiastic shout cuts through the crowd. Jackson looked over his shoulder, and saw a tiny figure running towards him. Smiling sweetly, the secretary turned around and welcomed the child with open arms. Kibum took a leap and jumped right into Jackson’s arms; the said brunette grunted and lifted the kid up. Kibum leaned in and kissed Jackson’s cheek, “Were you waiting for me?”

 

       Jackson chuckled, “No, not really, actually, I was talking to your dad-” He turned over to his right, and as always, the spot that was occupied before was now empty. He sighed and craned his neck a little, “I guess he’s gone. But that’s okay, we can hang out, since people are just having lunch.”

 

       “Where did Daddy go?” Kibum tilted his little head, making Jackson wants to shower the innocent little boy with kisses, because he’s just that cute.

 

       “Daddy’s busy, baby. Uncle is going to look after you for a bit. Okay?”

 

       “Okay! I like Uncle Jackson anyways!”

 

       “You’re so cute!” Jackson pinched Kibum’s cheek affectionately; lowkey wishing that he was the child’s father instead of that lovesick fool. He understands that Kibum needs a mother figure, but it was a total surprise when Jaebum had confessed how “in love” he is with another man. Another CEO on top of that. How risky is this, Jackson doesn’t know nor does he want to find out. As of now, he just hopes everything would work out fine. Of course, for it to even be a ‘thing,’ Jaebum would have to make a move. Though, that’s not happening anytime soon.

 

       Kibum poked his favorite uncle’s cheek, trying to get the man’s attention all while hating the feeling of being neglected. “Uncle JACKSON! Play with meeeee!” The five-year-old whined, squirming in Jackson’s hold until the secretary snapped out of it.

 

       “Be a good boy, Kibum. Or I won’t buy you ice cream.” Jackson warned, a bit of teasing tone layered his scolds. His arms were slowly getting tired, so he set Kibum down, ignoring the protests of the child, and with a warm smile, Jackson asked, “How was school today? I forgot to ask.”

 

       “Booooo,” Kibum stuck his tongue out, expressing how much he hates kindergarten. “It’s booooring.”

 

       “Don’t do that you little brat!” Jackson shushed, “You’ll get exposed!”

 

       “Whatever,” Kibum shrugged, eyes rolling like round marbles cruising down against wooden floors. Jackson quirked an eyebrow, surprise that the young master had dropped his true colors so suddenly in public.

 

       Nodding slowly, Jackson stood back up, hand reached out to hold Kibum’s. The gears in his head started turning like crazy. It’s a perfect opportunity that his boss’s kid is here. Because the information Jackson knows is quite crucial to this whole last-minute expedition. Smirking to himself, Jackson had enough. If Jaebum isn’t going to do it, then someone else will have to.

 

       The secretary whipped his head around, eyes scanning through the sea of men and women in suits. He only stopped frantically searching when a familiar face of an angel appeared in his view. Jackson’s lips tugged upwards into a smug smile. He looked down at Kibum, who sensed the attention and tilted his head upwards at his favorite uncle, matching the wicked grin. If anything, someone needs to terribly prohibit Kibum from hanging out with Jackson. That adult with a heart of a three-year-old always teaches the actual little boy horrible things. Jaebum had learned to not come in between those two. They’re practically inseparable at this point, besides, Jackson had already taught Kibum to throw tantrums whenever he doesn’t get to play with his favorite uncle.

 

       “You see that ahjussi over there?” Jackson subtly pointed at the young CEO across the lobby.

 

       Kibum nodded cutely. Jackson smiled, “You can fake cry, right?”

 

       Kibum nodded again. Jackson crouched down to the toddler’s level, “I want you to do something reeeeeally important, okay?” With Kibum’s consensual nod, the sly smile crept up the secretary’s bright face, “Go over there to that man and cry. Just straight out sobs in front of him, the more the better. Say that you lost your dad-”

 

       “But Daddy is over there talking-” The child was beginning to question, but only got quickly shut down by his uncle’s finger pressed against his plump lips. So, as on cue, Kibum immediately pursed his lips, obediently listens.

 

       “Do as I say, kiddo, I’ll buy you ice cream later,” Jackson said with a wink.

 

       At the mention of his favorite’s treat, Kibum’s eyes lit up and his head bobbed up and down excitedly. With a cue from Jackson, Kibum strolled through the crowd by himself, heading towards the mysterious man. As soon as the little boy was about a couple of feet away, he scrunched up his face and sniffled loudly, then in the matter of seconds, his doe eyes turned glassy with tears. Kibum bit his lip and swiped an arm over his wet cheeks, sniffling and forcing himself to cry, which worked very well. Moving his feet, steps after steps, as he’s closing in on his target, Kibum’s sobs grew louder by the tick of the clock. People around started turning with concerned faces. The target, a handsome young man, quickly removed his back from the chair he’s sitting in and hurried over.

 

       “Hey, a-are you okay? What’s wrong? Where are your parents?” The man’s soft eyes and worried expression literally changed everyone’s judgment of him. His classy, sharp appearance at today’s luncheon defied his personality entirely. The moment he saw Kibum, his existence had already dropped to the lowest.

 

       And Kibum knew that he got the man wrapped tightly around his finger. But of course, the boy suppressed the urge to smirk. Wouldn’t want to blow his cover now. Kibum sniffled, hiccups bubbling in his throat, definitely trying to do a good job, so he could get ice cream later. The target reached out to wipe away the tears on Kibum’s rosy cheeks, and then he pulled the boy onto his lap. Position wise, it’s a bit awkward and uncomfortable with one knee bent against the floor, and the other became a cushion as its respective feet planted firmly on the ground; but do give props to the man, who’s working hard to maintain his balance. The little boy lifted his head a bit and looked into the man’s gentle eyes. A warm feeling filled up the child’s chest, willing his tiny heart to flutter at the kindness oozing off of such an angelic human being.

 

       “I-I… I c-ca-can’t f-find Daddy…” Kibum said brokenly through sobs and an adorable pout. He advanced closer into the beautiful stranger’s embrace, suddenly liking the security those arms provided.

 

       “It’s okay. Who’s your dad? Is he here right now?”

 

       “I-I-I don’t kn-know-” And Kibum broke out crying again, thin lines of wet tears leaking out of his eyes and staining his chubby cheeks. The man started panicking and cooing sweetly to Kibum. The kid, from sticking around his uncle Jackson too much, took advantage of the man’s soft heart and cried harder, drawing attention to them.

 

       “Ssshhh… It’s okay… Don’t cry, I’ll help you find your daddy.”

 

       “Y-you prom-promise?”

 

       “Of course!” That bright smile resting upon the man’s lips got Kbum’s eyes widened in surprise.

 

       For a moment, the mischievous five-year-old dropped his guard and act altogether. All that could slip from his mouth were the simplest three words of pure curiosity about something foreign and very much valuable. “Who are you?”

 

       Blinking blankly a couple of times, the young CEO stared back with confusion shadowed over his defined features. “Huh- Ah, I, um, I’m- My name is Y-”

 

       “KIBUM!”

 

       Both the man and little boy turned their heads in the direction of the loud voice. Not far off, CEO Im hurried over, an unreadable expression on his face and sharp, predator eyes. Of course, no one has to know that Jaebum is currently dying on the inside, because the sight of his own son sitting comfortably and resting in his crush’s embrace is, probably, actually, the most adorable thing he had ever witnessed. What has the world come to? Jaebum swore he was only gone for about ten minutes and something like this happened? What’s going on-

 

       On the way to Kibum’s, Jaebum’s peripheral vision didn’t miss the enthusiastic grin that’s adorning that annoying secretary. Jaebum wondered if he should demote Jackson or treats him better. Either way, there’s no way out of this. Jackson won, again.

 

       “That sick bastard,” Jaebum mumbled under his breath, biting back a smile. He decided to give his ‘loyal’ secretary extra work and two months worth of free dinner afterwards.

 

       “Jaebum-ssi?”

 

       That silky, soft voice snapped the CEO out of his trance. Jaebum never knew his name could be sounding this pleasing. His crush was still on the ground with Kibum. Jaebum his dried lips, already feeling over-the-scale nervous, as if he’s at the edge of a cliff, getting ready to jump into his own suicide. This is the closest he had ever been to him. They would have been closer if Jaebum threw away his doubts and made the first move. “Y-Youngjae-ssi?”

 

       Kibum wasn’t a stupid kid. And his father wasn’t all that secretive. The obviousness and awkwardness were real. So, the child forcibly removed himself from the stranger’s comfortable hold. He grabbed his father’s hand and looked up with still-glassy eyes. Jaebum felt the tug and looked down at his son. In a split second, Jaebum raised an eyebrow, knowing perfectly well what Kibum’s face looked like after the kid fakes cry. Besides, Kibum wasn’t even trying to hide it. What’s the point when his Daddy would easily find out anyways?

 

       “He-” The man, a pretty CEO by the name of Youngjae, stood up and began, only to stop to bite his lip, an action that drives Jaebum mad.

 

       “My son,” Jaebum replied, “His name is Kibum.” He looked down at his son and nudged, “Kibum, say ‘hello’ to Youngjae-ssi.”

 

       Listening to his father, Kibum turned around and bowed, “Hello, Youngjae-ssi.”

 

       “Y-you’re married?” Youngjae questioned a bit too quick.

 

       Jaebum just smiled, “No, I just have a son.”

 

       “Oh.” Was all Youngjae said before a silence set in between the three of them.

 

       Jaebum struggled to not freak out. This is their first ever conversation. They only know each other through business meets and luncheons, but never actually talked or approached one another. Jaebum’s heart just wants to leap out of his chest at how terribly happy its owner is feeling. But of course, on the outside, CEO Im is just a walking ticking bomb, like people had been gossiping.

 

       But that’s okay, because according to those gossips, Youngjae is just a walking iceberg with no absolute emotions and possessed eyes that could pierce through people’s soul. Even when he’s dressed in a suit that’s a little loose and has his hair falls natural over his forehead, people would still whisper among themselves about how unapproachable he looked. So with this new appearance, Youngjae looks even more unapproachable.

 

       However, he’s still beautiful. And everyone agrees.

 

       Impatience, a trait he took on from his loving father, revealed itself upon Kibum’s features, begging for the two adults to start talking or something because waiting . “Thank you, Youngjae-ahjussi.”

 

       “H-huh?” Youngjae’s ears perked up immediately. “Ahjussi?”

 

       Jaebum panicked, looking down at his child with scolding face, silently telling the little boy to apologize for his rudeness. If anything, Choi Youngjae is not an ahjussi.

 

       Youngjae just laughed, eyes forming little upside-down crescents and teeth on full display, mouth wide open and head fall back. Jaebum just stared. He’s been observing CEO Choi all the damn time, but this is the first time Jaebum see Youngjae even showing some sort of emotion. God, Jaebum wouldn’t mind to hear Youngjae laughs everyday for the rest of his life.

 

       “You think I’m an ahjussi?” Youngjae crouched down in front of Kibum, affectionately pinching the kid’s cheek. “How cute~”

 

       “I’m sorry, Kibum just-”

 

       “No, no, no, it’s all right,” Youngjae chuckled, “I’m old anyways. Probably don’t look half as good as I used to-”

 

       “That’s not true!” Jaebum suddenly raised his voice, jump-scared Kibum and took Youngjae by total surprise. “I mean, sorry, what I mean is-is that you’re, um, uh, you’re very pre- I mean handsome, a-and you’re not tha-that old. . .” Can someone come over and shoot Jaebum, please?

 

       Youngjae quirked an eyebrow, but accepted the compliment with the brightest smile, an action that left Jaebum breathless. “Well, thank you, I supposed. That’s very nice of you to say, Jaebum-ssi.” CEO Choi got back up on his feet and looked back at CEO Im, gaze radiating with warmth and everything that has to do with sunshine.

 

       Jaebum offered a small smile, because his awkward self couldn’t bring the muscles in his mouth to move. “I… I’m sorry…”

 

       Tilting his head, Youngjae’s expression changed to confusion, “What are you apologizing for?”

 

       “I-”

 

       “Ahjussi is veeeeeeery pretty! Will ahjussi play with me?” Kibum spoke up, causing the two adults to look down at the child as if they had already forgotten that there was even Kibum.

 

       “If your Daddy lets me,” Youngjae smiled, hand caressing Kibum’s cheeks softly.

 

       Jaebum wants to die. Someone, please, just kill him. It’s too soon to be hearing such a word from someone like Choi Youngjae. Jaebum knows he shouldn’t be thinking like this at such innocence, but he couldn’t shut out the wild feeling that’s screaming at him that his crush was subtly flirting with him. But that’s crazy, right? Right. Totally crazy. Let’s not think like that, Jaebum mentally decided.

 

       “Daddy!” Kibum whined cutely, “Can he? Can Youngjae-ahjussi play with me?”

 

       With a sigh, Jaebum nodded, pretending to be tired of Kibum’s constant whining, but let’s be honest here, no duo works better than the Ims. “Yes, he can.”

 

       “YAY~ I’m going to go tell Uncle Jackson that I got a new ahjussi!” Kibum grinned and secretively sent his father a wink, to which his father smirked in return; they work great together, but not better than Kibum with Jackson, of course. “Or Young… Young… Jae…? Can I call you Jae? Please~”

 

       Youngjae laughed again, unable to resist the five-year-old’s cuteness. He has always had a soft spot for little children. “Sure! Why ‘Jae’?”

 

       “Because it sounds like Daddy’s name!” Kibum’s pureness is something Youngjae did not have a heart to reject. Even if the reason just made the whole atmosphere more awkward. That little monster didn’t even wait for a reply; he just took off running across the lobby, happily heading towards a very, very, very proud Uncle Jackson.

 

       “I’m sorry,” the devilish child’s father quickly apologized. “I- I’m really sorry. Kibum, he’s, it’s been a long day for him. And he had a bit too many sweets, I’m guessing.”

 

       Shaking his head, Youngjae chuckled softly, “It’s okay. He’s just a kid, a very cute kid. I mean, I’ve always wanted kids of my own, since I’m a huge softie for children. But being twenty-eight and a CEO, work gets in the way.” A paused. “And I haven’t really found anyone to, you know, start a family with,” Youngjae added, looking down at his shoes to hide his flaming cheeks.

 

       Jaebum rubbed his nape awkwardly, obviously already jumping into the conclusion that Youngjae possibly wanted a family someone who could reproduce. Which means Im Jaebum is out of that equation. Well, . Since when did Jaebum want Youngjae to be a part of his family? Didn’t Jaebum already confirmed that this is just a little crush and not something massive and overwhelming, like, just three months ago?

 

       “Jaebum-ssi?” Youngjae’s voice dragged Jaebum back to the lobby of the hotel, grounding it down like a weight.

 

       “H-huh, yes?”

 

       “I asked how old you are? Since we’re the youngest CEOs here in the business, I think it’ll be nice to be friends? I mean, you don’t have to if you don’t want to! I just thought-”

 

       “What? No, I’ll love to!” Jaebum's response was almost immediate, not wanting to miss this golden opportunity. Again, Youngjae was taken back a little by CEO Im’s sudden enthusiasm. “I’m, uh, twenty-nine, a year older.”

 

       “Oh! Then you’re a hyung,” Youngjae smiled. “Is it okay? Can I call you hyung?”

 

       Jaebum’s heart rammed hard against his ribcage, making his entire body hot with the bizarre fluttering of its sporadic beating. He thinks he’ll pass out soon. Clearing his throat to gain somewhat of a succumbed composure, Jaebum forced a stable smile, despite every part of his body melted under Youngjae’s gorgeous curve of lips and sparkling eyes. “Of c-course. If you want, then go ahead. I don’t, um, really mind.”

 

       “Okay,” Youngjae nodded and looked away. Another silence rolled by like no tomorrow. They just stood there, facing each other, but not exactly looking at each other. In other words, it’s just awkward, but not entirely uncomfortable. “Well, you are the host of today’s luncheon, so I’ll leave you to it. Won’t bother you anymore.”

 

       “You’re not a bother,” Jaebum objected.

 

       “It’s okay, you don’t have to be polite.”

 

       “No, I’m serious.”

 

       “I’m also serious,” Youngjae said.

 

       The lingering gazes shared between them weren’t awkward. It’s like one or the other was trying to convey something important. Though, at the end of it all, it depends on if the receiver could notice. Jaebum inhaled sharply, “I guess I’ll see you around?”

 

       “You will, hyung,” Youngjae flashed one last smile before slightly dipping his head in a curt bow. “Have a good day.”

 

       And Jaebum exhaled in relief, feeling the weights on his chest being lifted off as he watched Youngjae exiting through the hotel’s extravagant glass doors. With a winning smile, Jaebum couldn’t wait until CEO Choi would step back in through those same doors again. Except that time, it would be on a personal visit instead of a monthly industry luncheon.

 

       “You owe me!” Jackson yelled from across the lobby, arms holding up Kibum, and both of them wore a ridiculous smirk on their faces, unashamed at the attention they’re drawing for themselves.

 

       “I’ll treat you well, Jacks!” Jaebum smirked back, for the first time, CEO Im was glad his secretary was an annoying, sly bastard.