Bite 1

er (For you)

er (For You)

Bite 1

Tao really didn’t like walking alone, especially not in the dark. He would make an exception for the beach, but since the place he was walking now was nowhere near the beach he stayed with his dislike. At these kind of moments could Tao never decide what was worse; walking in a place where a few people were, the possibility of getting assaulted bigger than being than being in a place where nobody is, or being totally alone in the streets where nobody is to assault them but also nobody to save him when he does get assaulted.

Tao shudders at his thoughts and walks just a bit faster.

“Ma, why do we need to cover our neck?” A five-year-old Tao asks his mom. The shawl he was wearing had a panda pattern and was originally see trough, but it was wrapped around his neck so many times it was nowhere near see through anymore.

“Darling, I thought I had explained that before.” His mom looked down at him and she let out a sigh. Her son was curious about a lot of things and even though many saw the want to learn as a good thing, Tao’s mother was afraid it would cause his downfall, especially in the world they’re living right now.

Tao looked back at his mom with his panda-like-eyes and he could hear his mom sigh. They walked to a near bench and sat down. His mom faced him again and started speaking.

“Long ago, there was this boy who didn’t want to wear his shawl. He went out with his dad but somehow got separated from him. His dad searched for him until it was dark, only to come back home to his worried wife, still without his son. The mother cried herself to sleep that night, her husband hugging her, both worried to death, wanting their lovely son back. They searched for days, weeks, until he was declared dead and they were devastated.

Five years later presented the crown prince himself for his country after living in secret for 20 years. Their royal family was a feared, strong and influential pureblood one, so when a prince would present himself he would be the talk of the country, but when the parents were watching the whole ordeal they were surprised – and not in a positive way – to see their son standing directly behind the prince.

His eyes were lifeless and his lips didn’t show anything of the smile his parents had missed so much. When the crown prince had finished presenting himself he followed the tradition and presented his first and main blood slave -  to their shock their son stepped forward. His parents were in tears.

Afterwards, all the humans had the possibility to say something to their new crown prince and the parents took it. After hours of waiting it was their turn. They asked if it was possible to see their son but the response was negative. They got a growl and then the prince started speaking. ‘He’s mine now, and only mine. He doesn’t need anyone else than me. You’ll get paid as thank you for creating this wonderful man and then you won’t see him, speak to him or even dare to think of him again.’

The parents refused the payment, telling the prince that nothing would be enough to pay for their son. They just wanted him back. The prince refused again and the parents were forced to leave the palace.”

Tao’s mom stopped speaking to pet her son's head. When he looked up at her she couldn’t help but smile.

“But what happened to the son, ma?”

Tao’s mother didn’t reply at first, but when she did she had her son's full attention. “He was never seen again outside of the palace, but maids whispered to their friends about him. If the rumors were to believe he became the only blood slave the prince had, but not only that. Apparently, he also was the prince's lover. His parents died ten years later, by the hands of a gang full of turners. It’s said that people could see the son sitting at his parents’ grave every first day of a month, together with another male with eyes so red as blood.

Tao was visibly upset and his mother easily noticed it. She hugged him and Tao began crying to her surprise. “What’s wrong, darling?” He looked up at his mom, eyes still filled with tears.

“Was the boy ever happy?”


So, how was the first bite? Please ask if anything is a mystery (as long as I don't need to reveal the plot) ^^

Follows, upvotes and comments are appreciated~