two

Minhyuk's New Hobby

wonho have his hand around hyungwon shoulder and have their own conversation with giggle and smile to each other. Of course minhyuk doesn’t like that. It Makes minhyuk think that They being too lovey dovey, why can’t they just have ‘normal’ conversation like other? Why? Minhyuk have a pout on his face. He turn his gaze to television and try to forget it.

“why you pouting?” minhyuk turn his head to his right and face shownu.

“emmm.. nothing I just tired? hahaa” minhyuk answer nervously

“ohh.. ok. Maybe you can sleep early today”

“yeah I will” minhyuk move his body a little and place his head on shownu lap. Shownu don’t mind it so he let him be. Minhyuk eyes focus on television screen but his mind scream ‘hah! Chae hyungwon! you make me angry. I will get my revenge later’

“yahh! Lee minhyuk! Go away. Go get your own pillow” kihyun push minhyuk’s head from shownu lap.

“why?? You can use the other one.” Minhyuk struggle to place his head back

“No no no. His is MY boyfriend. Don’t make me jealous. Go find your own boy/girlfriend” Kihyun push minhyuk out of sofa and almost land in his face.

“MY….??? So he is yours now? you admit it now? but he is our appa, by the way. And very important thing is you almost ruin my face!” minhyuk ready to get his revenge to kihyun with his tickle

“and iam the omma in this group so.. go away” know that minhyuk ready to tickle him, he went to shownu’s back to protection. “and I still more handsome than you” add kihyun again

“you are dead tonight!  Shownu hyung.. move” minhyuk chase kihyun all around the house and tickling him. other member just laugh at their action but not interest to join in.

After satisfied tickling kihyun. Minhyuk go to his bed and play with his phone. his plan is wait until other member sleep and go to hyungwon room to get another revenge. but his plan ruin when he feel very sleepy and tired from chase kihyun around. He didn’t realize until he suddenly wake up at 4am.

“huh? what time it is? no no no” minhyuk look at clock on the wall

“if iam going to their room now maybe other member will wake up, especially shownu hyung… he easily to wake up and its almost time for him to wake up…. Great minhyuk. You miss your chance” then he decide to sleep and maybe he can get another chance later.

_________________________

 

That day minhyuk notice hyungwon good mood, he happy to see his crush walking around with smile on his face. “ what happen today?” minhyuk ask when they have makeup done and checking their face at mirror.

“huh?”

“your smile can rip your face.. hahaha”

“so you notice…”

“duh.. of course. I think everyone can” minhyuk roll his eyes

“hahaha.. well today me and wonho hyung will go to eat together. That’s all”

Minhyuk face drop. He really don’t see it coming. “that’s all? And you this happy?” now their their eyes meet.

“hmmm.. yes? Can’t i?” hyungwon frown

“em.. weird.. its like you have crush on him...” minhyuk want to laugh his word and make some kind of joke but it turn to serious expression. Too serious.

“wh-what? N-No..?” hyungwon look like he in trouble. He didn’t see minhyuk eyes anymore. Minhyuk feel like his heart stop for a second. No No No No please No, minhyuk repeat it over and over in his head. He stare at hyungwon with disbelieve.

“why you look at me like that? You scare me…” hyungwon step back

“I-I will ask you again.. do you have crush on wonho hyung? Iam deadly serious now” minhyuk not living his eyes from hyungwon and take a step closer to hyungwon.

“I… I… ” seeing minhyuk like that hyungwon gulp and having trouble to speak.

“hey.. why you two look weird? Minhyuk.. you looks like ready to jump on hyungwon. relax man” suddenly shownu hyung approach them

“I need to go to rest room” hyungwon excuse himself and minhyuk know that hyungwon running away from his question. Minhyuk just follow that tall figure with his eyes until disappear, and For first time minhyuk don’t like shownu hyung anymore.

“why you suddenly coming when I will get the answer” minhyuk groan and leave

when minhyuk ready to chase after hyungwon, he stop in corridor. Minhyuk can see clearly wonho slowly push hyungwon to the wall and hyungwon have a hard time but not try to push him bac, he surely can see a thin blush in his crush face. For the first time, minhyuk dont like wonho hyung today other than shownu hyung. Minhyuk want to run away but cry in the corner but he remember they will perform soon, and being professional he have to put his feeling aside. But, today minhyuk learn the pain of broken heart.

later after everything done and they finally reach their own bed. Minhyuk dont have energy left, he dont put interest by the way other members look at him stangely and said he not himself today. He even forget his new hobby and all he want is sleep and forget everything. Forget about hyungwon, forget his cute smile, his sassy attitude sometime, his childish behavior, his handsome face, his warm hug, and how faster his heart beat when hyungwon around...

and today for the first time he realize that hyungwon will never love him back.

 

oooooooooooooooooooo

 

 

 

 

short isn't it?

I'm so sorry and it's been a long time.. I'm so busy with my master degree.

hope you enjoy it and i wont promise anything from now.

but i will update again soon.

btw, thankyou for subscribe <3