One

Minhyuk's New Hobby

“minhyuk.. wake up” kihyun his body but he don’t even stir.

“minhyuk…” kihyun him one more time. This time harder than before.

“hmmm..” finally minhyuk whine

“wake up.. it’s afternoon already and hyungwon like dead body in his bed” kihyun nagging

“let him be. he always like that maybe he tired”

“tired my , he did nothing yesterday”

“let me sleep another minute. I think… my eyes so puffy” if kihyun didn’t answer him any minute, minhyuk might sleep again

“its your fault, what are you doing until midnight every day”

“sttttt..”

“whatever. I give up. Don’t blame me later for not wake you up” minhyuk still can hear nagging kihyun even when he already left the room

_______________

 

“hyungwooonnn…….” Kihyun slap hyungwon . No respon.

“hyungwooonnn.. wake up”  kihyun his body harder than he wakeup other member. Kihyun always get tired twice every time he deal with  human call hyungwon.

Hyungwon just move his body closer to wall so kihyun can’t reach him (because his bed in upper).

“argggg…” kihyun groan. He cant reach hyungwon now. He look around and no find any idea to make hyungwon wake up so he just pull the blanket and throw that to another bed.

“whhhhhhhyyyyyyy????” hyungwon whine immediately because his warm gone but his body not even move and kihyun bet his eyes still close.

“its afternoon alredy.. wake up. Are you going spend your day off in the bed?” kihyun stare at hyungwon back but no respon. He must fall sleep again.

“ohh God. Why iam so kind and make my self busy just to wake up this human. I will go” kihyun go to living room but his voice can be hear in every room.

__________________

 

Other member was gone when minhyuk wake up one hour later after kihyun try to wake him up. He go to kitchen to see what he can eat. But nothing… nothing to eat. “arrrggg.. didn’t I put my chocolate cake here? They must eat it!” he just stare the invisible chocolate cake which he put there previous night.

He walk to his room to get his phone but stop when he pass hyungwon, shownu and wonho room.

“look like iam not the one that left behind” he smile when see hyungwon body stay still in his room. Kihyun maybe right… is he dead?

Minhyuk poke hyungwon feet but nothing in respon so he come closer to meet hyungwon face.

“hyungwon..” minhyuk try to call his name. no respon

“hyungwon.. hey..” this time, minhyuk his body. No respon

“are you dead hyungwon?” he said with smile tease but still no respon. Maybe he really dead but his body still up and down for breathing. So not. He want go out but stop when hyungwon whine and move a little. “hhmmmmm… “ He back to face hyunwon and not realize that he observe hyunwon face.  Why he still handsome even he sleep? He come a little closer and climb stair so he can see clearer. Now he face to face with hyungwon. he watch hyunwon body move cause of breathing. He observe his crush sleeping. Is it call ert? Ha! He doesn’t even know.

Yes, minhyuk have a crush to his own member and his own friend. But he so busy with all schedule and he almost forget about this. Also hyungwon always stick wonho hyung make me really want to forget about crush thing. But if he look him like this, he can grow my own crush again. minhyuk don’t realize that he was observe hyungwon face for that long until he feel his leg tired from standing to long in stair. Minhyuk already want climb off when his eyes catch hyungwon lips that slightly open.

“ok.. this is bad” minhyuk whisper to himself. He always want to know how it feel if his touch him. minhyuk debate with himself. Other say if he kiss now, nobody will see even hyunwon still dead sleep and he will not realize it but other say that its really bad idea to stole a kiss, are you a thief? What if hyungwon wake up immediately? He will smack you down. He will disgusted.

“but nobody will know, right? Hyungwon dead sleep right here. when will you have this chance again?” he convince himself. “oke whatever. Regret it later” he said it once again and come closer to hyungwon.

He can feel hyunwon breath and he still reckless to kiss him. his heart beat so loud and his stomach ache cause of nervous. But he don’t care anymore. Minhyuk kiss hyungwon for the first time and close his eyes. He pull quick to make sure that hyungwon not wake up and for 5 second of his life, he feel like explode. hyungwon lips so soft and… and.. minhyuk like ‘oh my God, I have no regret now’. he just too happy and giggle. He can feel his check turn red and warm. He keep busy with his own though, he not realize that hyungwon stir a little because his giggle earlier.

“Hmm.. Min.. Minhyuk…….?” Hyungwon slowly open his lazy eyes a little.  Minhyuk face hyungwon with big eyes from shock but his mind still stuck with hyungwon voice. His morning voice is so y and if hyungwon know, all minhyuk want to do is throw himself to hyungwon and kiss him again. Oh My God is he know that I kiss him? What should I do? What should I do? Calm down minhyuk! Act like nothing happen!

“what are you doing here?” hyungwon ask again and minhyuk awake from his day dreaming.

“hmm??? i… I just want to wake you up” he put an awkward smile and continue “Don’t you think its time to wakeup? Other member left us behind and there’s no fooooddd. Iam hungry right now. Don’t you too?” minhyuk whine. He must forget what happen earlier now, if he act strange hyunwon might notice.

“what time is it?” hyunwon stretch his body.

Minhyuk climb off the stair so hyunwon can go down. “maybe three or two? I don’t know either”.

Finally hyungwon decided to wake up from his long sleep and companied minhyuk and he hungry anyway. They go to living room and sit in sofa. “what should we eat?” hyungwon ask once they turn on tv.

“hmm.. I don’t know. Chicken? Pizza? Kimbab? What you suggest? I will tag along” minhyuk see how hyunwon eyes will close again any second.

“I don’t know. we can delivered chicken if you ok with that”

“yeah, that ok. I will get my phone” minhyuk walk to his room and get his phone. he call delivery chicken and order. He back to living room and see hyungwon still half asleep.

“do you want coffee? Why you so sleepy?” minhyuk ask when he sit down next hyunwon again

“no thank you. I will stay all night if I drink it now. I don’t know maybe I just tired” hyungwon yawn and put his head on minhyuk lap.

“wake me up when chicken arrived” then he sleep again. minhyuk froze fiew second and try to focus, think this very bad if he loose control again.  So he just play with hyungwon hair and watch tv until their chicken delivered.

_________________

 

He never miss one day to kiss hyungwon when he sleep. He really enjoy it. Whatever it just very quick peck or over 15 second but its still called kiss, and that’s make minhyuk crush for hyungwon bigger everyday. He feel bad for hyungwon but he can’t stop either so this is a win-win solution for him. Hyungwon will never know and he get something he really want.

After long days from schedule, day got a day off today so minhyuk think to visit his home and stay a night. finally for one day he could rest and refresh his mind again, he miss talked to his family especially his mom. Other member maybe have their own plan, so he just let them be and don’t contact them for a day.

After charging himself at home. He decide to back to dorm.

When he open their dorm door, sound of television so loud and he can hear s laughter. “hellooo… I bring you guys pizzaaa..” minhyuk cheer while walking toward them. Their reaction like mother bird bring worm to feed her child. So noisy.

“took you long enough to get back here” shownu say and take a box of pizza from my hand

“yes.. just need more little time.. hahaha” he change his cloth and join the other. minhyuk sit next to kihyun because its only available space. From corner of his eyes he can see hyungwon talk to wonho about the movie or whatever they’re watching.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

ooooooooooooooooooo

 

That's for chapter one..and edit it.. haha

hope you;ll like it.

bye.

until next week?

........