Oneshot#3: kiss

Behind The Scenes: #WeAreOffcam (infinite fanfic)

Kiss

**
Third Person's POV
Time Check: 1:00am
Location: Myungsoo's Dorm

A week had passed after the kissing scene of Infinite's L in his new drama

But they filmed that kiss scene almost 4 months ago? 3? 5? 2? 6?

Oh well.. he forgot...

The Kiss scene was aired exactly at the first episode of his drama 'I want to protect you one more time'

That made all his Fangirls really disappointed, upset, angry, sad, annoyed and more

They even unfollowed him in his Twitter account and Instagram

They also bashed him in the Internet..

He Knows it.. Why? 

Because of his own Dummy Fangirl account named 'Kim MyeowCat' in facebook

He has lots of friends there, a fangirl from Inspirits and other individual fangroups like Elements...

He is also having some chitchat of their fanphotographers like Eversince, Made in L, honeytree, Turningpoint, Loeyeol, L-aile, HoneyTree, and so many more

But no one knows that he is L, they just know that 'MyeowCat' is also a fangirl like them

Just a few minutes after that thing aired in Japan, His notification and messages increased like hundreds of notif and message from his CoInspirits

**
Myungsoo's POV

"Yah! This is such a mess Sungyeol-ah! What do they want me to do?! That's a Job! I love Inspirits more and So Hee is just a friend!" I yelled at Sungyeol, we've been talking for almost a hour ago about random stuffs when I absent mimdedly opemed my laptop at logged in my Dummy account...

AND ALL OF IT'S NOTIFICATION IS ALL ABOUT MY KISS SCENE!

>"Hmm... Inspirits are just hurt, Why don't you try to chat some of them? And I am now walking towards your dorm, I have Triangle Kimbab here and an Iced Americano" Sungyeollie replied, Well I don't have a time to answer him so I just said 'okay' and Take a look on my message box...

There are Lots of Inspirits and I have to face the truth that they have different opinions... Okay I'll give it a try... Let's answer this first Chat

Aira Jhamela Cunanan
>Annyeong Eonnie/Oppa, This is my first time to chat a roleplayer of Myungsoo in Facebook.. I just saw the Kissing scene, I'm sad.. I dunno why and I'm really Jelous.. what to do?!! What do you think?! =( =(

Kim MyeowCat
>I can feel it.. it's just nothing Aira-ssi... L is just doing his Job right? And besides I thing so Hee and L are not that close...

"Hmm... Not that close?? I don't think so.. I just saw So Hee at the shooting last day and You really look happy with her..." OH WHAT THE FUDGE THIS SLENDER GUY IS STANDING AT MY SIDE!

Oh.. I mean Sungyeol.. yea... The slender guy.. uhm...well i guess I'm tired...

But what does He said?? That I looked happy with So Hee??

"So Hee and I are not that Close Yeollie... It's just happened that I asked for a Help and she lend a hand and-"

"Forget that there's your bestfriend at the side always here to help and chose to come with you In the shooting instead of helping eomma and blah blah blah... Then you're saying that you're not close?" He continiously said without even breathing in or breathing out and sipping in his cold Americano..

He Just ruined my sentence (and made me realize the truth) but.. is there any problem about being feinds with a girl?? I mean-

"There's no problem being friends with So Hee... The real problem here is the Kissing scene" yeollie Blankly said again.. this man is reading my mind... Really.. it annoys me...

Oh Gosh! My mind is not functioning right now... I take the triangle kimbab and eat it in just 3 bites...

After I ate the Kimbab, I started to drink the Americano continously 'till the Americano is gone and only the ice and cup is left...

Yeollie is just looking intently on me.. The kissing scene is just a mess! on this past few days, I always see some bashing theought the internet, some sad inspirits.. bad comment and... Waaaahhh!! What a life!

"Yeollie, I dunno what to do..." I said and closed the laptop...

"Elements can understand that if they really love you.." Sungyeol replied

I lay in my bed, just watching Sungyeol while he is picking up the plastic cups of the ameriano I drank and the plastic wrpper of the Triangle Kimbab..

Still lying on my Bed, I saw him walking towards my Closet.. 

"You've just woke me up late at night and I have no choice but so go here to comfort you so I'll sleep here..." Sungyeol said while he is picking up one of my clothes

He wore it and it's really small for him but this Man dosen't mind... After he changed his clothes, he jumped in the bed beside me and opened the laptop again

I don't know what will happen if Sungyeollie is not here.. Oh well he's my best buddy in life and He's the only one who cares this much when I'm in trouble... 

My hyungs also do this to me but none of them understands some of my reasons and dramas.. not even Sungjong, It's only sungyeol who can understand everything...

"Stop staring like that, your eyeballs are like popping out of it's sockets.. I know I'm handsome-"

"Shh... Too much confidence is not good..." I simply moved my eyes away like nothing happened.. 

"Sleep thight haha! Don't stress yourself too much.. " that's the last word I heard to Sungyeollie and i fell asleep

**
*Ring**ring**ring*ri-

I took my cellphone at the side of yeollie and answered it without opening my eyes.

"Yeoboseyo?"

>L-ssi, I've checked your scheules... Hm... Can you still make the shooting for 'Solomon's Perjury'?

"A- uhm..." 

>"You need to attend a shooting tomorrow, You have some schedules today for a meeting... And the album promotion for Infinite Effect Advance... Can you make it all?? We can decline the offer if you want..."

"I... Think... I need rest, Manager-nim... have you seen the negative commnts about my kissing scene around the Internet?"

>"Have you seen the positive comments in the Internet 'bout your kissing scene? Of not, well check it out... You should not stress yourself "

*Call Ended*

What does manager-nim said? Postive comments from Internet?

I looked at Sungyeol,he's still sleeping, the laptop is with him- I mean, He's hugging the laptop... This guy really is not moving even a small hand move when he's sleeping..

So He's hugging the laptop for almost 9 hours...

I carefully took the laptop and opened it... The laptop started automatically and the Wallpaper appears... It's the whole Woolim Family, including Nell, Lovelyz, Actor Minseok and of course our manager nim and staffs

But something caught my Eye

There is a file Folder named 'Kiss' (oh... Curse this Yeollie if this is one of his pranks!) 

I opened the file folder and clicked the first picture... 

It's Me And So Hee kissing..

The second Picture..

Is still me and So Hee, in other angle... Still Kissing

Oh! The fudge!! What does he want!!! WTF?!!!

I clicked the next button and it is a screenshot from a blog...

>If You're a real fan of Kim Myungsoo. You'll support him in any careers he'll do. Even if you're Jelous, don't stop cheering and supporting him because it's just an act, a work!! Don't react too much! You're not his wife! I admit that I also got annoyed after I asw the kissing scene. But I'm not Angry with him, because I know that this is for his drama and it's a work! Stop being Overreacting, being OA in every places is not good. In these case, Inspirits can see who's the Real Elements and Inspirit, they're the one's who's still here to support... Some of them are just great pretenders! If you're a fan you'll always here to support him! Please keep it in your Mind.. 
©Kim Catherine (facebook)

W-woah... I-I can't believe that there's still so many Elements that can understand me.. I clicked again the next button to see the next one

I'm not assuming that I know better or what but I know that all of us got hurt after we saw the Kissing scene of L. Our heart was grinded into really small pieces, but Even if this thing happens.. this should bot be the way for us to leave Myungsoo-oppa behind. Of youre really hurt and thinks that you might not handle it and let go of L oppa, please think about his hardships... He's thinking about us while he's doing the scene, he's worrying about us, he wants us to be proud of him, he wants to dedicate his hardships and achievements on us. His Hardworks are for us.. we never heard him nag about his dramas. That's why we should put him up and be proud for him we should love him.. we all know how he became affected about the things he knew, you'll never see him react but you can see the sadness in his eyes... Let's avoid the incident last time where he thought that he might be kicked out of the group Infinite.. avoid the thing where this can be the reason why he will not take any character roles in the future. We should love him, let the others to get away in this Journey beacuse they are the ones who are not really loving our L. Maybe they also loved him but always keep in mind that if you love someone, you should fight for him... 
©To The Owner (from Tumblr reposted on facebook)

Another message that makes me go like.. oh my gosh... I- I really thought that all Inspirits are mad at me a-and I'm just focusing in the negative reviews.. that's why I can't move on.. but they're.. they're always here.. to support me, my character and my career...

I opened my Instagram and Look for some comments to read...

There are comments saying that the Drama is good, She loves me, I'm good looking, the kissing scene was romantic, I should do more dramas, and more..

But stil, the nagative comments are always there like She hates me because of the kiss scene, *insert curse word* you Myungsoo, she hates me... And So many More

"But still even if you see so many bad comments, always keep in mind that there's so many inspirits that Loves you..." I looked at my side to see who's talking, and it's Sungyeollie... Did I woke Him up? Oh.. nope.. 

"I didn't accept the role for 'Solomon's Perjury', Inspirits might think that it's because of the Issue..." I replied after I took a look on my laptop...

"Hah! They should be happy because you will not be stressed that much! And another thing, We will have meeting later at Woolim's building to talk about our surprise for our Inspirits right? That'll be a big surprise so you need to rest youself up!" Sungyeol explained.. Surprise? Is It the-

"Yah! Did I left some of my clothes in your dorm?!!" Sungyeol asked while he is looking at my closet

"Yeah! It's there, near the Plaid Shirts!!" I shouted back as a reply

"Ah! Yeah! Thanks... Prepare yourself for the meeting myungsoo-ah.. don't forget to take a bath, I'll cook some breakfast for a while!!" 

**
A/N: Any Opinion about Myungsoo's Kiss scene?? Hahaha!!