Chapter 8

Be Mine

"Who said you couldn't?" Mina wrapped herself around Jeongyeon, arms around her neck, body pressed tight to hers. Jeongyeon gulped unconsciously 

"Nobody." 
"Then-"

"MINA!" Jeongyeon could've killed the squirrel at that moment but held back for her little dongsaeng, Tzuyu.
"Mina, we're having a party! Are you coming?" Mina giggled and nodded, walking off, leaving Jeongyeon mind blown. Mina looked back and blew a kiss to Jeongyeon, which she caught and pretended to swoon over. She thought of the torture of not seeing Mina until Monday. She sighed and walked home thinking of the way their bodies felt together. When she got home, her hand was still clenched around the air kiss. She unclenched it and layed back to drift off into the dream world.

Jeongyeon was woken by her phone blasting Mad City by NCT 127. After jamming out for a couple of sleepy second, she answered. "Yaaaaaaaaaaasss?"
"Don't Yaas me miss, don't tell me you forgot our tutoring session today?" Mina cute voice rang through the receiving of the phone, meet by silence. "I might've might not have, who knows?" Jeongyeon could almost feel her eyes roll through the microphone. "Meet me where I usually leave you after school in half an hour." The one sided conversation was cut short as Mina hung up. A flurry of clothes and hair products practically rushed out of the door as a human hurricane, hurricane Jeongyeon.

Mina was even more breathtaking with just a simple t-shirt and jeans. Jeongyeon's eyes practically drank her in.

Mina simply smirked and beckoned for Jeongyeon to follow, which she gladly did. She quickly caught up with Mina. "So what are we working on today?"

Mina smiled lightly. "You'll find out when we get there​." She shivered slightly, regretting the fact that she hadn't brought a coat until she found Jeongyeon wrapping her coat around her, pulling her gently into her chest. Mina gladly cuddled right into her and her coat, wrapping herself in the warm smell of soap and hairspray. 

After about ten minutes of walking, Mina untangled herself to enter a small cottage like house. Jeongyeon just stared at it until she was pulled by her jacket inside. She took her shoes off and asked where to leave them. "Over there, next to the pile of shoes." After she left them, she was led to the kitchen, where she say next to an actual coal burning fire.