Chapter 1

Be Mine

Yoo Jeongyeon stalked into class 10 minutes late, having been stalling, not wanting to attend the Japanese class where the teacher barely taught anything but the alphabet over and over again. She dropped her bag next to her seat and looked at the teacher, who at this point didn't have the effort to scold the defiant student again. He sighed and handed out test papers which elicited a groan from the whole group. 
 After it was all done, time over, going home (fair share of cheating done with Chaeng and Momo), the teacher told Jeongyeon to stay behind. "5 minutes instead of an hour, Miss Yoo."
She cursed under her breath while thinking 'that's probably the smartest thing you've ever said, seonsangnim' and lowered herself back into her seat. "Yes seonsangnim?"

"I am aware of your falling grades-" You should be, you're my teacher for god sakes "- and this does not bode well for the future. I have decided to assign you a tutor."

"A tutor? I'm just as bad as everyone else, why do I need a tutor?"
"Because you don't care and someone needs to make you care. Dismissed."

Jeongyeon stormed out of the class fuming, not watching where she was going until she knocked a slightly smaller girl down. Jeongyeon hasn't seen her before. She helped the girl up and was about to  apologise when the girl brushed her hair away from her face and Jeongyeon's heart stopped. The girl spoke first.
"I'm sorry-"
"No it was my fault, I wasn't watching where I was going, please forgive me, I  should of noticed if a girl as beautiful as yourself was walking towards me."
The girl blushed at Jeongyeon's smooth words and held her hand out. "I'm Myoui Mina. What's your name?"
"Jeongyeon. Yoo Jeongyeon." Jeongyeon said shaking her soft little hand.
"I hope to see you more Jeongyeon. Until next time." With that, the most beautiful girl Jeongyeon had ever seen walked away from her.