Jiyong's POV. (Bonus)

ADDICTED TO YOU.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

AUTHOR'S NOTE!

I've read all your comments then decided to make a bonus chapter because Y'ALL SEEM TO BE HATING ON JIYONG. LOL.

LET'S GIVE HIM A CHANCE, SHALL WE?

So, here's a short POV of Jiyong from the welcome party.

Let's know his side.

Enjoy. :-)

 

 


JIYONG'S POV
 

 

 


I'm ed up.

 

 

 



When will I man up?
 

 


 

 

 



"Seriously, G?"

 

 


I nodded my head to Soo Hyuk as we were walking to the hotel room. I'm feeling problematic like the first time. But this time, I feel even more scared.

 

 


I haven't talked to Taeyeon for almost 2 weeks now. I needed time to think. Unexpectedly, my nuthang crew informed me that Kiko will be in Seoul to announce something. So, they set up a welcome party for her. I just smiled when they've said that to me because I already knew what will be the announcement for.
 

 

 



"Congrats, Kiko." I greeted her as we entered the room.

 

 

 



Kiko. My first love. And my first biggest heartbreak too. It's been years since we last saw each other and for the record, I've already moved on a long time ago.
 

 

 

 



"Thanks! How are you guys?"
 

 

 



We started to share to her what we've been doing all this time, what she have missed about us when she's busy preparing for her wedding.
 

 

 



"How about you, Jiyong? Are you still playing around and sleeping with random girls? I'm seriously going to punch you this time if you still do!"

 

 



I proudly told her, "No, I'm done with that habit of mine." I smiled.
 

 

 


I saw her face brighten up, "Really, Ji?! Have you found her?"
 

 

 



"Yes, he did." Soohyuk blurted out. Since I've only told Soohyuk about that, I was expecting the others to get surprised or shocked. But they didn't. "We knew it from the start, ." they all laughed at me. "It's just too obvious. It may sound cheesy, but dang, the way you look at her, or the way you talk about her."

 

 

 



"For real, Ji?!" Kiko excitedly exclaimed and got up to sit on my lap. "Awwwwww, my baby boy has found a new! Finally!!" she cupped my face as if I was a baby.

 

 

 

 

There's really nothing malicious about her sitting on my lap. She's always like this to everyone, anyway. For the record again, I don't feel anything now. Kiko is a great woman and I just can see her now as a great friend of mine. I accepted that fact a long time ago. And she's getting married for heaven's sake.
 

 

 

 


"But you need to knock some sense into him. That guy is being a jerk right now." Soo hyuk said again.

 

 

 

 


She let go of my face, "What? Why? Is it because of me?"
 

 

 

 


I nodded my head and joked, "Yes. Because you've hurt me big time! Look what you've done to me!" I laughed.

 

 

 



"C'mon, Ji. Let me meet her." She smiled at me. "I'll help you this time. Let us know if it's not an unrequited love again."
 

 

 

 



"You don't have to, Ki-"
 

 

 

 

 

 



*Ding* *Ding*
 

 

 

 



We heard someone doorbelled, and Soojoo noona came to see the visitor.

 

 

 

 

"Who's there?!"

 

 

 

 

We've told the hotel staffs not to disturb us as we're VIPs, and it's only us who knew about this meetup so no one would come beside us. "Probably, Ji Eun noona. She said she'll try to follow after her meeting with the other stylists."

 

 

 

 


But as Soojoo noona entered, I saw her.
 

 

 

 

 

 

 


The reason why I stopped playing and sleeping around.

The reason why I'm ed up.

The reason why I'm scared for another possible heartbreak.

The reason why GDragon can't kiss anyone but her.

Kim Taeyeon. My new love.
 

 

 

 

 

 



 

"Ooooh! Taeyeon hi!"

"We missed you Tae!!! Where's Tiffany?"

"What's up Taengoo!"


 

 

 

 



"Taeyeon-ah." I said, still surprised to see her here.

 

 

 

 


"Who..? Taeyeon?" Kiko said. I forgot that she was on my lap and that's probably why I saw how Taeyeon's face expression changed. Hell, no.
 

 

 

 

 


"Kiko, she's the girl we're telling you about. Jiyong's-"

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 



"Friend." Taeyeon finished Soohyuk's sentence, and smiled, "Hi, I'm Kim Taeyeon. Jiyong's friend."

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 



Friend.

That hurt.

She even smiled, Jiyong.
 

 

 

 

 



I guess, it's an unrequited love again. I thought bitterly.
 

 

 

 

 

 



I feel so hurt to even say anything to her. Then Kiko got up from my lap a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter