Addicted.

ADDICTED TO YOU.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Thanks for the subs and comments!

Here's the chapter one! Sorry for any grammatical errors.

 

TAEYEON'S POV

 

I was in my bedroom of our dorm when I heard someone's coming in. "Taengg~?" A voice called me out. Hearing that voice with so much aegyo, I'm sure it's Tiffany. I jumped out of bed to welcome her and the thought of surprising her made me giggle. I peep through the slight opened door and I saw her removing her shoes with her back on me. I silently tiptoed to her and then, "Boo!" I shouted almost in her ears and poke her in the sides. I startled her so much that I almost made her trip. The look on her face made me laugh.

 

 

"Yah!" She chuckled and faked a flung on her bag, as if she wants to throw it at me.

 

 

I laughed with her. "Sorry." I said it in english and made a peace sign. I took a glance at her hands which were empty. I was expecting her to brought shopping bags on both hands but there's none. She told me earlier that she will just go shopping with a friend. But it's been hours, and it's evening already. "What's up? What took you so long?" I asked, while we enter the dorm.I went straight to the refrigerator first to grab a bottle of water while she walked to the living room and sat on the couch.

 

 

She sighed, "Oh yeah, I said that I'm gonna just go with a friend right? We were shopping here and there, but manager called me."

 

 

I gulped, and walked to her. I was holding a bag of chips and a bottle of water. As I sat beside her, I asked while looking at her turning the television on, "Why? What for?"

 

 

She took the chips and procceeded to eat. She replied, almost sound tired. "He told me to go to SMEnt for some few fixes to my song. So I went and we edited some of it." She shrugged.

 

 

I chugged on some water to clear my throat, "Ah, I see. How was it? Finished?"

 

 

"Almost. I'm going to make you listen to it first after it's finished. More than anyone, you're the one I trust boo." she smiled and wiggled her eyebrows to me.

 

 

I laughed and wiggled my eyebrows too, "I'm sure you're doing well anyway. Don't worry." I smiled and put my head on her shoulders.

 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter