Chapter 3: Kiss Me

My Stepsister - Jung Yerin
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 Chapter 3 - Kiss Me

Words: 9797

PG-13

Pairing: SinB x Yerin (SinRin/RinB)

 

Yerin was in the kitchen. The maid already prepared the food for them. Yerin is spacing out. She is still thinking of her mom. Tears are waiting to fall, and run down her cheeks. Unbeknown to her a certain girl is watching her. A certain girl is seeing how she was pain. SinB walk towards Yerin. The latter notice her and give her a smile.

"How was day in school unnie?" SinB happily asked, because she wants to wash the girl's sad emotion into happy one.

"It was great. A really great one." Yerin answered and give a sweet smile. Half of her answer was true and the half was not.

"Can I ask you something unnie?" SinB asked and sit beside Yerin.

"Spill out." Yerin says and start getting food.

"If you knew that someone like you and she knew that you like her too. In short you love each other, does it mean the two of you are together?" SinB asked. Yerin pause for a while and look at SinB.

"No." Yerin answered and smile. "Eh? Why? Look you both love each other. Why not?"

"Because the both party should prove themselves first. How could be sure that she or he is sure with her feelings. The two of you should have the proof first, for the two of you wouldn't be hurt at the end." Yerin says honestly.

"Who says that?"

"Me." Yerin answered and smile

"Are you happy? Are you sure your school day is great?" SinB asked worriedly because she can still see the sadness on Yerin's eyes. Yerin nodded.

"Then why your eyes is betraying you? " SinB asked and she see a tears in the side of Yerin's eyes.

She wipe the girl's tears.

"Why your eyes saying the other thing?" SinB asked. Yerin feel flutter for the girl. But she is afraid and don't want to show SinB her weakness.

"That was called tears of joy." Yerin says and smile.

"Tears of joy?" SinB asked in confusion.

"Tears of joy because I see you now." Yerin says and smile sweetly to SinB, the younger Hwang blush in the girl's remarks. She put her palm on Yerin's face.

 

===


Yerin was sitting at the cafeteria. Joy came. With a food in her hands good for six. She sit opposite to Yerin.

"Hey buddy, so the Hwang SinB yesterday was the girl you were saying? Your step sister that making you fall?" Joy asked and start eating the burger. Yerin let out soft chuckles and nodded her head. Then she get her soda, and sip at it.

"So that’s the reason why you cover my mouth." Joy says.

"Yes want to make sure. Who knows? Maybe you blurt out to her that I like her." Yerin says.

"No I will not do that. " Joy shook her head

"Say that if you never ever have do that to me when I was still in a relationship with Sana back in 2ndyear." Yerin says.

"I didn't mean that you push me OK." Joy excuses.

"Whatever."

"OK OK? So you like her? When are you planning to tell her?" Joy asked and eat all the burger in her hand.

"I still don't have the plan. Look I don't want to pit things in a rush. I want o be careful this time. Yerin says and start eating her burger. Joy open the other chicken and take a big bite.

"Why you doesn't have? Look you should win her heart before anyone could win it. We all know how breezy the boys here." Joy explained while munching her food.

"I still have the advantage because I am with the same house with Bi. Then look I want to take my time. I don't want to end up like I had in Sana. Remember it was you who push me." Yerin says.

"Hey he--"

"It was you, remember? You saw Sana on the building of College of Business Management when you came with Sowon to visit her brother Yugyeom there. You told me that the girl was my type, but the truth it was yours. You always make a way for us to meet because you keep telling me that I should have my first relationship, then look you didn't even told me that Sana was a cheater." Yerin explained herself.

"Look me myself wasn't know that she was." Joy retorted.

"OK OK you don't. So please now don't pressure me because I know that SinB and I will be together if the universe say so." Yerin says.

"Look Yerin, it was different. You know SinB more than you did to Sana. Who knows? You know Yerin don't be coward. Don't make this thing be hard for you. I thought you finally move on from Sana, so what holding you back?" Joy says and she all want for her best buddy is to be happy.

"I know you want me to be happy buddy, but I want to be sure this time. I don't want to be ended up in pain again in the end." Yerin says.

"Are you doubting SinB’s feelings for you?" Joy asked.

"She didn't even say that she likes me." Yerin answered quickly. "Look I dare y-"

"Even you dare me, it will not push me to go. You did that to me once and I ended up being use by my first love." Yerin says

"Yennie look you says it was SinB who makes you easy to move on, why don't you say your feelings to Bi and give it a try." Joy still trying to push her view.

"I was afraid OK? I was afraid that it was an infatuation. I was afraid that one day I will be ended up hurt again." Yerin explained herself and makes Joy stop.

"Is this still about Sana? I thought you move on? "

"I am just being careful now. My past relationship to Sana show me that love is full of urges and obligations, and I want to be ready on my next relationship. Plus Sana message me about getting back together.” Yerin says and finish the two burgers and fries.

“What the heck? What did you say?” Joy was really shock.

“I ignored it.” Yerin mumbled.

No it wasn't about her ex anymore. Yerin was afraid of losing someone. That was the truth. Yerin start got into relationship because of her buddy. She didn't expect to fall for Sana, so that the time she fall for the girl she ended up being blind for the love of the girl.
She's being use by her first love, but she shrugged it off because she love the girl too much. Yerin was still affected by the lost of her mother. She idolize her mom too much, so that she's been affected by the woman until now. Yerin never trust this thing to anybody else. No on knows about her past about her mom beside her dad. She doesn't have any idea too why she even told SinB about that. To be honest she found SinB something that showing she is different to anybody else.

 

===


Yerin walk to her shared room with SinB. She didn’t see any sign of SinB there. She walk to down the stair with her cardigan. SinB enter the house after spacing out in the pool side for minutes. She saw Yerin who went out of their room with her cardigan on her arms and playing with keys. A blanket was in her arm too. SinB smile and greeted the girl.

"Where are you going ?" SinB asked with her sweetest smile. Yerin walk closer to her.

"Out to feel some fresh air. Want to come? Do you have anything to do?" Yerin asked. SinB is more than happy for the invitation she got from the girl so she nodded. They reach a close house at the country side. It was exactly 7 in the evening. The sounds of crickets can be heard. They have Heechul's car. The latter left his car because his daughter borrow it. Yerin open the door of the villa.

"What are you doing? Why you open that? What if the ow-" SinB was cut when she feel a fair of soft lips was in her lips too. SinB look at the girl and hold her lips.

"W-why d-did you k-kiss m-me?" SinB is stuttering yeah she can feel her body stiff.

"Look you are too loud." Yerin says and start walking inside and grab SinB's hands.

"And according to Ingrid Bergman, a kiss is a lovely trick designed by nature to stop speech when words become superfluous." Yerin says. SinB can feel her heart beating so loud.They walk upstairs. SinB still can't utter a word. They reach a ladder and it leads then to the roof top.

"Careful.” Yerin says as she help SinB went up. Yerin put the blanket she bring, and lay down. She tap her side for SinB to rest their too. SinB who still tongue tied lay herself down.

"Look at the starts." Yerin says and smile. SinB is moving again and again, because she is uncomfortable. She wants pillow. Yerin look at her and smile. She spread her arms and let SinB rest her head their.

"Comfortable now?" Yerin asked. SinB nodded. The silence engulfed the two and no on dares to speak.

"Yerin?"

"Hmm?"

"Why you bring me here?"

"For you have an idea where to bring your lover when you got one." Yerin says

"You silly." SinB says, Yerin laugh a little. She pull SinB closer to her. SinB blush a little, but Yerin didn't notice it.

"Yerin do any other know t-"

"Know, it was only you. You are the only one, besides to dad, who knows about my mom."

"Why?" Yerin is still looking at the stars that shinning brightly at the sky. SinB is looking at the side profile of Yerin.

"Because I trust you."

"And you didn't trust any friend of yours?"

"I do trust them."

"But why?"

"I don't want to show them my weakness." Yerin answered. "Why? Because I am afraid." Yerin added.

"Afraid of what Yerin?" SinB asked.

"Afraid that someone will only be by my side because they pity me." Yerin answered.

"Why me? Do you think I am only here because I pity you?" SinB asked.

"I don't know." Yerin answered honestly.

"Yerin, they should know, so that they can understand you." SinB says. Yerin look at SinB. Their faces are just inches away. SinB can feel Yerin's breath on her.

"Why? It wasn't about people who stay because they understand you. It is about people who stay even if they don't understand you unnie." Yerin answered.

"Sana left you because she doesn't know where you are coming." SinB says.

"Mom knows where I am coming, but she still left. Isn't it people should stay if they really love you? It isn't the words that they understand you or not. Why do a mother talks to her baby even she know that her baby will never answer? Because there is a connection between them that called love. That connection that proves that it doesn't matter if they really understands each other or know what on each others mind." Yerin explained.

"You should-"

"No, tell me why Sowon is my friend for five years even she doesn't know where I am coming? Why Yuju still act as a sister to me even she doesn't know that my mom left for another man? Tell me why Irene unnie still stay and help me in my assignment back then in high school even she doesn't know that my mom really left. Tell me why Eunha still my friend even she doesn't really know my past? Tell me why Joy is sill my bestfriend even she doesn't really know about mom?" Yerin's voice is starting to crack as she say this words.

"It was only you Bi." Yerin says. She feel flutter that Yerin trust her so much. She watch Yerin's lips and her eyes.

"I trust you u--" Yerin's words were cut as lips was attached on hers. Hwang Eunbi is kissing her. Yerin didn't answer the kiss. But t slowly her lips are moving with Yerin's lips. SinB close her eyes and feel the moment. The kiss is full of love. They kiss sweetly.

"I wish you'll be mine someday." SinB thought. A falling start pass by. The kiss was continued. Yerin look at SinB who is closing her eyes. Yerin grab SinB’s nape to deepen their kiss. She pull SinB closer to her and hug the girl while still kissing her. SinB hug Yerin too. Their head is moving as the kiss continue.

 

===

 

Yerin was in the cafeteria. The kiss last night is keep repeating in her mind. SinB is avoiding her. She doesn't know why she kiss the girl back. She holds her lips, and she doesn't know that she is smiling.

"Hey hey! Why are you smiling like an idiot?" Joy asked and sit opposite to Yerin and give the girl a food. Yerin shook her head.

"Really? I am seeing different thing." Joy teases her friend with a smile that knows have this double meaning of being green. Yerin get the spoon and whack it in Joy's forehead. Joy hold her forehead.

"Ouch!!! That's hurt." Joy complain and get the spoon and whack it to Yerin's forehead too, but the girl is too fast to avoid. Yerin laugh. They continue eating and Yerin is still thinking of the kiss.

"What do you do to me?" Yerin asked herself "Yerin are you telling something?" Joy asked and eat her pasta. Yerin shook her head.

"Sometimes I think you are crazy Yerin." Joy says, and Yerin just ignore her statement because she is busy on thinking. Its been days since the kiss and SinB is still avoiding Yerin. Yerin wants to talk to the girl about the kiss. She wants to know if it means something or what?

"Why don't I give this a try?" Yerin mumbled. She saw SinB running. She eye the girl, and smile.

"I should talk to you Bi." Yerin mumbled again.and hold her chest because she can't deny that her heart beat rapidly as she see the girl.

 

===


It was a unusual quite dinner in the kitchen of Jung. No one dares to talk especially this two individuals named Hwang Eunbi and Jung Yerin. Yerin who usually talkative is just eating normally. Tiffany is just eating, and didn't notice anything. Heechul was confused too why his daughter was just in silent mode. Well he by himself hate Yerin if talks too much, but he didn't expect that the quite Yerin will give her confusion and worry.

"Yerin?"

"Dad?" Yerin immediately answered, and the sudden shock because of her name suddenly called, can be seen in her face.

"Is there something wrong honey?" Heechul asked worriedly her loving daughter.

"Nothing dad it is just Ahm.." Yerin doesn't really know what to say. SinB on the other hand was feeling nervous too.

"Is it about school?" Heechul asked. Yerin is about to answer, but the older Hwang cut her.

"Or there is something between you and my Eunbi?"

"Me and SinB?" Yerin feel more tense now and of course also SinB.

"Of course there nothing wrong with us." SinB says.

"Who says that there is something wrong between the two of you? It was you who says that so it mean there is something wrong?" Tiffany says and she got daughter again. SinB is so careless in answering, so that's why Tiffany always caught her every time she says lie. In short SinB is not a good liar. Tiffany look at her daughter and to Yerin. Heechul is doing the same thing.

"Be--" SinB is about to say a bad excuse, but Yerin beat her from saying so.

"Because Bi wants go home with me, but I rejected her and gone with my friend. We got into a little bickering and until now I still didn't say sorry." Yerin says and excuse

Heechul give his daughter a glare.

"Yerin, You are still the same? Say sorry to SinB. You are older and should be taking of her. She was like your sister already." Heechul scold his daughter. SinB was shocked on the younger girl's excuse. Yerin lower her head.

"I am sorry Bi didn't mean that." Yerin says with a frown.

"No no It was OK to me now thanks uncle." SinB says and eat the food again.

"OK everything is good now let us eat." Tiffany says.

 

===


Tiffany and Heechul left for work. SinB and Yerin were still in the kitchen. SinB is looking for something to drink. Yerin is looking at SinB. She want to say something, but she doesn't know how to start. SinB was feeling the same way too.

"Bi/Yerin" The two says in unison

"Ahm, you first." Yerin says and scratch her nape.

"Ahm about the kiss?" SinB is blushing so hard as she remember the kiss. Yerin is blushing too.

"Yes Ahm... Let us forget that. You know I was just got by my emotions and.. Ahm let is forget about that. I don't mean that and I know you don't mean that too." SinB says straightly

Yerin frown a little, but SinB didn't see it.

"Yah OK. I will says that too." Yerin says and fake a smile and left SinB. The latter on the other hand is scolding herself.

"Aish why tell that?!! Aish Yah she have other girl in her mind." SinB says. Yerin on the other hand walks to pool side. She sit on the pool edge and look at the water. She bit feel sad, she feel like she's been reject and she doesn't know why. Yerin look at the water and see her moments with SinB there way back it was evening. The sadness fades in Yerin's heart and mind. It was change by joy as she reminisce her moment with the younger Hwang.

"Maybe I am just being confuse. I should know my feelings. I shouldn't be in a rush." Yerin mumbled.

"You are dumb SinB, why didn't you confess?" SinB hate herself.

 

===


Face of SinB is just inches away from Yerin. Yerin is hovering on top of her. Why do they ended up in that position? It was SinB’s fault. She want to snatch the last cereals to Yerin. They bicker like a child and run around the kitchen. Now they ended up like this. SinB can feel Yerin's breath on her. Yerin is feeling the same. The butterflies in her stomach is back again.

"Is this physical attraction?" Yerin's thought. Yerin was with her friends Yuju and Irene. The two was matured of all, compared to Joy this two give more best advice.

"So what is this thing?" Irene asked. They are currently in the ice cream parlor near the university.

"I like my step sister." Yerin says.

"SinB?" Yuju asked. Yerin nodded her head.

"Are you sure with your feeling?" Irene asked.

"I want to be sure more. I will plan to tell her this thing to give our feelings a try. Do you think it will be better than to tell her early that I like her?" Yerin is asking for a good answer. Yuju and Irene nodded.

"I like your idea Yerin. I think you should tell her. But if you have any change of plan we will be with you." Irene says and beam a smile. Yerin looks at Yuju and the girl nodded and smile too.

"I like to hear you start liking someone now.” Yuju says and hug her friend.

 

===

 

It was night when Yerin knock in SinB’s room. SinB was in her PJ.

"You still wear your bag and your uniform. Are you planning to go there and have a midnight class?" SinB asked. Yerin smile, and shook her head.

“Why are you here I thought you will sleep in Joy’s dorm?” SInB asked as she close the door. Yerin settle herself and start removing her bag.

“Change of plan.” Yerin smile. “So you will sleep here tonight?” SinB asked.

"Yes!" Yerin say

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter