Chapter 7

Love Pain

 

AUTHOR POV

After that, junhyung not remember at the moment because he thinks it’s wasn’t real. It’s just his sweet dream. He never imagine if he confess his feeling to hyunseung and kiss him until they lost of breath. He’s too tired yesterday so he’s thought is not real. And beside that, hyunseung feel junhyung toying his feelings. He’s feel betrayed because junhyung. He feel bad now, because junhyung like don’t know what he done yesterday. Hyunseung wants the fact not the fiction. Love Pain, only the words that exist in his mind. Someday, hyunseung can’t attend some events because he’s really busy with troublemaker. So he decided to not attend some events. Suddenly  hyunseung have call from yoseob, yoseob said junhyung sick’s and always called his name. but hyunseung doesn’t care about it, he feel bad for junhyung now. Yoseob always said, if hyunseung don’t care about junhyung again. Hyunseung better to leave junhyung and said to never love him again. Hyunseung shocked because yoseob words. He never know if junhyung love him. so, junhyung never toying his feeling and never betrayed him. he want to know the fact now. Hyunseung too tired to listen about fake news and all. Hyunseung immediately go to hospital. But, junhyung condition too bad..

“ah, finally.. you’re come hyung?” Yoseob said. He turn his head down..

“Why? What happen with junnie? He’s okay?” hyunseung look pale because he don’t want to know the fact.

“Aniya hyung.. he’s not okay now. He’s really worst now.” Yoseob said with sad face

“What the doctor says, about junhyung condition sobie ah?”

“ we still don’t know hyung. He must get check about his health.” 

“whether a serious illness?” Hyunseung scared of junhyung condition now. He don’t want see his crush get sick and became weak like now.

“I don’t know hyung.” Yoseob answer hyunseung

Suddenly the doctor come appear toward yoseob and hyunseung..

“What happen on him?” Hyunseung asked the doctor because he really wants to know what happen with junhyung, why he’s can sick like now.

“He just must rest now. But we must check him, because there is a rare is there.” The doctor said, the doctor have a bad feeling about junhyung condition.

“What are you meant?” Hyunseung wants to know about the words of the doctor.

“I still not sure about him but, I thought he get something bad. But, it just my thought not necessarily the result like I said before. So you must threat him well, I must go.”

“Yes, Gomabseumnida.”

Hyunseung immediately go to junhyung room’s to see him. Junhyung open his eyes, and hyunseung sit beside junhyung and hold junhyung arm.

“what happen with you?” Hyunseung want to hug junhyung and said he love him, but suddenly he can’t. so, he only can act like this.

“You.. are not my hyunseung.” Junhyung said that, make hyunseung sad.

“What are you meant?” Hyunseung wants to cry now, but he don’t want cry in front of junhyung.

“You are not my hyunseung. My hyunseung so warm, but you so cold. My hyunseung always care about me, but you are not. My hyunseung who always beside me and cheer me up when I’m bad. But you are not, now you look like a different person.” Junhyung said what he want said from the first.

“Why are you said like that?” Hyunseung cry now, he can’t hide his tears now.

“Ani.. just go now. You can go, don’t care about me hyunseung ah~ I don’t want you here now.” Junhyung said coldly to hyunseung. Now, hyunseung go and he’s cry at the corner.

Hyunseung POV

Why? Why he suddenly said that, what’s wrong with him? I did something wrong to him. I.. I just like this because of him. he always like that, he.. ARRGH!~ I don’t know, I’m very hate him now. I just want hit him again and again and I want he can fell how the heart pain. I can’t endure it. I love him but..Why we must be like this? Why I always cry like this, my heart always hurt day by day.

Hyunseung POV END

Junhyung POV

Mianhae seung, I just.. I just don’t want you hurt in more pain again because of all I did to you.  I want see you happy with a person who love you than me. Yes, I knew it all hyunseung.. I knew your heart to me. But I’m so sorry seung, I can’t.. I don’t know. I just want make you smile everyday, but I just can made you sad and cry everyday. I’m just wrong person for you, I’m does not deserve you. Suddenly yoseob appear in front of me. He always asked me..

“I knew it all hyung, you love him. You love hyunseung hyung right? But, I never know why you always hurt your heart. I don’t want see you more hurt hyung. Just, confess it..”

“I’m sorry sobie, I just can’t. You maybe know soon. But, not now..”

“But, Junhyung ah~”

“Seobie, I just tired I want to sleep”

Junhyung POV END

 

========================================================================================================================

 

I just make doublr updta for you guys..

I'm sorry because i'm lazy for update.

So, I decided to make double update.

hehehe