Chapter 6

Love Pain

 

Hyunseung POV

Omo Omo.. I’m blushed what did he say? I can’t hear it. He said he love me and he said sorry.  But I don’t want to make him more bad. I want he smile again, he always smile when I cheer him up. But, what happen with him? He sick’s? I just check his forehead, because of that I put my forehead at his forehead. Woah, hyunseung babo what are you doing? His face really close to me. I I think, I’m blushed yes, I did. My heartbeat became faster and more faster, he’s cheek. AARGH~ I think I’m burn.. But he well, he not sick at all. But why he act like that?

Hyunseung POV END

Junhyung POV

Wait.. what he’s doing? He put his forehead at my forehead. AARGH~ I’m going crazy now. Actually, I love this moment forever. My heartbeat can’t be stop, my face really close from his. What should I do? I will kiss him like that night. Or.. ah yes, I will kiss him.. but..

Junhyung POV END

AUTHOR POV

“hyunseung oppa, we can too late if you like this.” Hyuna yelled at hyunseung

“Mianhae junhyung ah~ I must to go. You must take care of yourself. Annyong.” Hyunseung said to junhyung

“Yes, I will seungie ah~ I love you so much.” Junhyung whispered

Hyunseung can’t forget about the words if junhyung love him and feel sorry to him.

“what will happen today? I must see he touch hyuna again and I became worst. Argh, molla I’m very sick now. My heart very sick and I bad now. Hyunseung can’t know my heart and my feeling. I almost kiss him, but that girl aish..” junhyung mumble

AUTHOR POV END

 

Junhyung POV

Yes they’re did it, I know.. I’m back go to online again and I see so many picture about 2hyun. Yes, I’m jealous for hyuna because she always close with my seungie. I cry now my tears fall, what happen to me? Hyunseung ah, can you change all? Although I officially date with hara but I always busy and I can’t meet her, touch her, and kiss her. Like you did to hyuna, you and her always did it. You and her like a sweet couple, my heart is broken. You always act like that, you happy because you can act became a bad guy now? But, I need my old hyunseung.

Junhyung POV END

Yoseob POV

What happen with junhyung, he’s never sad like this before. I want he happy sam like old time.

“Sobie ah, why?” Dujun asked to me with a sad face

“I don’t know. I want the member can like same with us joon. But, I think they can’t..”

“what do you mean? They can’t?”

“yes hyunseung and junhyung. I know they’re love each other, and they love became worst and more worst. “

“yes, they ‘re sob. But we can’t do anything for them. Let their find their way.  Okay?”

“Yes, I think we must like that.”

“I love you sobie ah~”

Oh that’s word make me blushed, can dujun see it?

“ehmm, na do..”

After all, we kiss again. I miss his soft lips.

Yoseob POV END

AUTHOR POV

“ah, I’m back.. “ hyunseung laid his body on the couch

“what? Why is dorm so silent?”

Then hyunseung find the other member, but he only find junhyung who sleep well on the bed. Hyunseung lean to closer to junhyung.

“junhyung ah~ you’re sleep? where the other members?”

“oh, they’re go to japan now.”

“what?”

“yes, they’re go to japan now.”

“but, you..”

“oh, I can’t go to japan because my schedule is tight and I need a rest.”

“oh, I see.”

“seung wait..”

“what?”

“can you here.. stay with me like before.”

“what do you mean junhyung ah~ I’m always stay at dorm. I must need a rest too.”

“Noo.. I mean you must stay here in my room with me. I really hate if I feel alone like this.”

Junhyung grab hyunseung hand.

“Jun.. please don’t act childish like now. This show is not like you.”

“I don’t act childish, but I need you know. Can I?”

“Yes, I always beside you to be your special friends like did you said.”

“Yes, This does not change everything. I hate myself now.”

“No, jun..  You are not wrong.”

“Hyunseung ah.. please don’t act cold like this. I hate it, I want you same the old time.”

“Aniya jun ah~ I must did it. Because you’re already hurting  my heart.”

AUTOR POV END

Junhyung POV

What? What he said? He’s hurt because of me. Oh my tears begin to fall again.

“Junhyung ah~ I love you..” hyunseung voice so real now.

What happen with me? Why I’m?

“Junhyung ah~ why are you crying? In your dream?  You have nightmare?”

I try to open my eyes and hyunseung. He’s face so close to me, I’m still in my dream now? I think no. but his face.. really so real. I touch he’s face.. ouch, his face really soft that reason I like seungie. He’s soft like cotton.. My heartbeat started to work again..

“Junhyung ah~ why?”

I lean closer to him and our lips meet. And I kiss him now..

Junhyung POV END

Hyunseung POV

WHAT? He’s kiss me now? OMO what happen? I’m.. what should I do now? God, he’s kiss me. I don’t know what will happen to me and him. I just love this, I kiss him back until we lost of breath.

“Hyunseung ah~ I love you too.” He whisperd to me

What did he said? He really love me? Really?

OMO why he’s sleep again? Aish this boy..

Hyunseung POV END

 

========================================================================================================================

Yeah, Finnally i can update this chapter kekeke ~

thx to waiting for my story and be patient to next chapter okay?

and thx 4 all =3=