Block-B 001

Colour Mixer

Gryffindor's Woo JiHo is more-or-less famous for his ambition and for his mastery of incantations, to the point where he didn't hesitate to overcome his very own brother. No student can match him and he competes on a level that even some full-fledged witches and wizards can't reach. It's largely assumed that, second to the notorious Kwon JiYong, Woo JiHo will be the greatest wizard to specialize in vocational magic that ever lived. He's a prodigy.

As far as the rest of the world is concerned, JiHo's success is made up of 80% ruthless persistance and 20% natural born talent, but Kyung is one of the rare few that know better.

Kyung, being his own kind of ambitous, sees JiHo's dedication and hard-work more than anyone.

For Kyung, whose IQ is higher even than most Ravenclaws, it's easy to retain almost any information he comes across and recite it perfectly, but JiHo struggles.

JiHo's tongue is far more clever and he's better at altering or creating his own charms and spells, but he's restless and it's hard for him to keep that knowledge at hand.

He has to study, endlessly reciting each incantation to himself for weeks and weeks before he feels confident and the guilt of leaving people behind gnaws at him.

Only a handful of their closest friends are aware of how his passion and insecurity feed into his frustrations and self-doubt and keep him up at night.

Only their roommates have witnessed the almighty Woo JiHo, sneaking into the Slytherin dorm to cling and shrink against Kyung with tears in his eyes while the physically smaller boy sings him to sleep.

They are odd and in love and not at all what they appear.