Strike three?

I am not your baby!

You had company with Nana to school that day, the two of you hadn't really hung out since she left you at the party. You knew she never intended for something like that to happen but she still felt bad about it. She had insisted on that she would come and pick you up at your aunts house every day before school now. You had to admit you liked it, this was a break from worrying about the queenkas trying to make your life horrible. Since L.joe had told Teen Top about you two, you had to tell Nana. You thought she would be disappointed since she voted for CAP but she was honestly happy for you. She was one of the first who saw how much L.joe liked you.

She giggled and held your hand.
"But if you two get married without me I will never talk to you again."
You shook your head at the girl "Aish don't say that!"
"Whyy? It's trueee he loooves you~" She teased you. You lightly slapped her head and laughed.

The two of you reached the school and she walked you to your homeroom. You knew that the girls wouldn't try anything when you were with Nana so you could relax for the first time in a while.
"I have to go home and help my dad at lunch but I will see you tonight araso?" She hugged you and poked your cheek.
"Araso Araso See you tonight." You giggled and walked in to the room.
That class dragged on forever, half way trough it you just starred out the window. *Aish I hate chemistry* You looked down at your book and sighed. You were actually pretty good in school but you just really hated chemistry. When the bell rang the rest of the students ran out the door but you trailed behind. You had to change books before the next class but you really didn't want to leave the homeroom. You only had one last chance before L.joe would tell the whole school.

You looked around in the corridor before you stepped out the door, it was empty. All the rest of the students had gone to the cafeteria our was outside. You took a deep breath and started to walk towards your locker. When you stepped into the other corridor it was a bit more busy since that one led outside. You walked quickly to your locker and pulled out the books. *So far so good* you thought to yourself. You couldn't find the notes you needed and started to dig through the locker. Finally you found it underneath some other papers from math class. You closed your locker and turned to leave, only to bump in to someone. You looked up and saw Jinjah the head queenka standing there looking down on you.

"Look where you are going !" You froze up, *Please let this go* You swallowed hard.
"I'm sorry. It wont happen again." You mumbled under your breath. Then you lowered your head and tried to get around her, she held on to your arm.
"Going somewhere huh?" You shook your head but kept quiet. "How about out?" She started to pull you towards the yard outside the school, you had no other choice but to follow her.

Teen Top was sitting in the middle of all the students outside the school. They didn't have anymore classes that day but L.joe had forced them to stay behind just so he could keep his eyes on you. They looked up towards the door when Jinjah pulled you out. L.joe tensed up and followed the two of you with his eyes *Well what do we have here? If they are messing with her again she is so busted.* he smiled to himself, this was too good to be true.
"Isn't that ~~~~~ with Jinjah?" Ricky asked and nodded towards you.
"Yup." L.joe smirked.
"Aren't you going to do something about it Hyung?" Ricky frowned, he didn't get why his hyung wasn't going all crazy and getting you away from the queenka. 
"Not yet...she actually have to do something first." L.joe calmly stated. "Just wait."

Jinjah had pulled you to the rest of her group and pushed you down on the ground.
"Look what I found." The rest of them stood up and looked at you.
"Well... haven't you learned your lesson yet huh? Stay the hell away from us!"
You felt your blood starting to boil "You're the one who always goes after me!" You snapped and clasped your hands over your mouth *Uh oh this is bad*
"W-what did you say?" Jinjah couldn't believe her ears, no one snaps at her and gets away with it. "I'm going to teach you a lesson and I will enjoy every second of it." She raised her hand and slapped you on the cheek. You closed your eyes and turned your face away from her, now you just waited.

L.joe slowly stood up and dusted his white jeans off, then he stretched his neck and nodded at Neil to follow him. "Strike three." He said and started to walk towards the group of queenkas. All the students started to gossip as the two jjangs made their way over to the girls. He walked over and stood besides Jinjah, she suddenly changed her tone and started to flirt with him. He frowned and looked at her in disgust. 
"Keep your hands off me !" Then he turned to you "Get up." You didn't move an inch, you could feel every ones eyes on you. "I said.." He kneeled down in front of you and winked."...get up BABY!" Jinjah gasped and looked at the two of you.
"What are you talking about?!" She pulled him up by the arm, he snapped and pulled his arm back.
"I SAID KEEP YOUR HANDS OFF ME!" he growled at her "You should be happy that I don't hit girls. Cause if I would you would be so dead right now for putting your filthy hands on my girlfriend!"

You closed your eyes on the ground *uuuurgh... I'm dead* You felt him taking your hand and squishing it.
"Baby.. Come on get up. I gave you three strikes it was fair." You couldn't argue with that, you knew the deal. Slowly you stood up with the help of L.joe's hand. "Are you okay?" He kissed you on the forehead causing the girls to squeal, you rolled your eyes at them.
"Please. Not here."
L.joe just shook his head "Nuh Uh NOW I can do that where ever I want. I can even.." He glanced over at the angry queenkas and pushed his lips against yours. 
"L.JOE!" You hissed against his lips but he just chuckled.