Strike two...

I am not your baby!

That school week had been total hell for you, the girls kept messing with you and you tried to avoid L.joe so he wouldn't see any of it. You mostly kept to your homeroom since students never hung out there. That way you wouldn't get into trouble and even if you did he wouldn't see it.
You were just getting your books from your locker when you heard some girls talking about Teen Top. You didn't know why but you stopped and listened to them.
"Omo! Did you hear about L.joe and that girl last night?" You frowned, you had to study last night so L.joe hadn't been with you. Inside you felt your heart starting to pound, did he cheat on you already? "She was totally crushed when he rejected her infront of everyone. Who knew that HE had a girlfriend. I wonder who she is..." One of the other girls continued. Your eyes widened, *He told people he has a girlfriend?!*

You ran over to your locker and grabbed the books, then you ran back to the homeroom as fast as you could. You didn't look where you ran and suddenly you bumped in to someone.
"I'm so sorry!" You bowed your head.
"Don't be." Someone whispered. You glanced up *L.joe?!* you blushed, everyone in the corridor was looking at the two of you.

The girls who made your life hell stepped up besides you and one of them grabbed your arm. "I don't think Oppa heard you. Say it again!" she demanded. But you just kept looking at the floor *Please don't* You looked up at L.joe who was smirking with his eyebrow raised at you. He mouthed the word two.
"Say it again!" The girl shoved you hard so you fell down on the floor. L.joe was now boiling inside, he wanted to yank you up from the floor and mess that girl up so bad she wished she never had put her dirty hands on you. But instead he just stood there biting his tongue trying his best not to show anything.
"Never mind." He shrugged and walked away. The girls followed him down the corridor and left you behind them on the floor. You picked up your books and ran back to the homeroom.

The bell rang for lunch and the rest of the students left the room, you were the only one who stayed behind. Truth was that you didn't want to go out there, you knew that it was only a matter of time before they would find you and start something new. You put your hands on the desk and placed your cheek on them. *If only I could just stay in here forever* You kept your eyes out the window on the blue sky.

L.joe was standing outside the door, he saw you through the window into the room. It broke his heart seeing you this sad, all because of some low life girls who thought they run this school. He knew he had promised you but he only wished that they would hurry up and slip one more time in front of him so he could protect you again. He hated the fact that he couldn't be with you in the open, all he wanted was to be able to hug and kiss his girl in and out of school. *Aish why do you have to be so stubborn?*