008

I LOVE YOU

Jiyong cannot forget about Dara. How simple and beautiful she is. He feel jealous to Donghae that he is Dara's boyfriend. 

Thinking of Dara makes him angry to himself because he feels he is cheating to his girlfriend.

He was engrossed to his thoughts that he didn't notice coming until Cl kiss his lips.

"Honey what are you thinking?" CL inquire.

"Nothing, some paper works," Jiyong reason out.

CL seat on Jiyong's lap and hug him. "You should rest honey," she said.

"Yeah, I should take some rest," Jiyong said.

CL stand up and fix her dress.

"Are you going to sleep here tonight CL?" Jiyong asked.

"Sorry honey, but I have lots of things to do. But after our school festival I can sleep here with you" CL said and kiss Jiyong passionately.

"I love you Jiyong," 

"I love you too," and they continue to kiss and CL start unbottoning Jiyong shirt but he immediately stops CL. "I'm not on the mood CL, I want to rest"

"But you never stop me before Jiyong, why now?" CL confused on Jiyong's behavior.

"I'm just tired honey," Jiyong said.

"ok," 

 

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

 

Dara still inspecting herself in the mirror if her black mini dress suits her when Bom barged on her room.

"YAH! I've been knocking on your door for a thousand times!" Bom complained to Dara.

"How do I look Bommie?" Dara asked Bom.

Bom inspect her from head to toe and smile. "You look y girl!" Bom said and gave her a thumbs up. "So, let's go to YG Club!" Bom cheered.

Dara and Bom are enjoying their girls night. Dara cannot be easily be drunk due to her high tolerance to alcohol while Bom is still on the dance floor dancing maybe she is avoiding to drink to much alcohol because Bom can easily be drunk.

"Bom! Bom!" Dara called Bom.

"What is it Dara?"

"I'll just go to the restroom,"

"Ok," Bom said and continue to dance.

On her way to the restroom her phone vibrated indicating someone is calling, when she read the name of the caller she immediately run to the restroom."Hello babe," she answere.

"Babe where are you? I'm here at your house but your not here," Donghae said.

Dara didn't know what to say. "I--I'm at Bom house," she lied.

"Ok, you should had told me Dara,"

"I'm sorry Donghae,"

"ok, ilove you babe," 

"I love you too," she said before she ended the call. 

Dara sigh. I am sorry Donghae for lying to you.

 

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

 

Jiyong could not sleep, he decide to go to YG Club to drink some beer.

He is confuse and puzzeled why Dara keep on appearing on my mind when I see her my heart beats faster. 

He needs to clear and relax his mind. 

 

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

 

Dara is going to Bom when she Jiyong sitting on the bar drinking alone and puffing his cigar.

She watch Jiyong how he refused the women inviting him dance with him. 

Her heart beats fast.

Dara decided to approach him. "Smoking is not good in your health."

Jiyong turn to his back and saw Dara smiling to him. His heart beats faster as if he is palpating. 

"That is the first time someone said that to me," Jiyong said and smile.

"Maybe you should stop smoking Jiyong, it's not good on your health," Dara said.

"I think I should follow your advise," Jiyong said still smiling.