010

I LOVE YOU

Rrrriiiiinnnnggggg.....Rrrriiinnnnggg... The alarm clock keep ringing until Jiyong tap the alarm. "Am still sleepy," he said and yawn. 

He look for his phone and smile when he remembered his talked  to Dara. "I'll message her later, maybe she is in bed sleeping." he thought. And he went to his bathroom to do his morning ritual.

After showering and change his clothes, he went to the kitchen to prepare for his breakfast. His eating his pancake when his phone blink indicating there is a message, "Honey can you drive me to the university?" CL's message.

"Ok, am on my way to your house," he key to his phone.

"Thank you honey, i love you." CL replied.

But Jiyong not bother to reply to CL's message. 

He went to his car, start the engine and drive to CL's house. This past few days he is becoming distant to CL, he knows his hurting her by neglecting her since he met Dara but the more he becomes close to Dara the more he forget his feelings to CL and his feelings to Dara is getting stronger.

Jiyong stop when he reach CL's apartment. 

"Honey," CL greeted Jiyong when she see him getting out on his car.

Jiyong only smile to CL, "Good morning. Let's go?" he said and assist CL to get in the car.

"Honey why so quite?" CL asked Jiyong. She can sense that something is wrong but she does not know what it is.

"Nothing, am only thinking the paper works in the office," Jiyong lied to CL. 

"Don't work to hard honey. Take some rest." CL said and hold Jiyong's hand.

But Jiyong let go his hand and keep on driving until they reach the university.

"Am going honey, i love you." CL said but Jiyong only smile to her. "Can you pick me up later? I want to spend some time with you honey after class." CL added.

"I'll text you honey if I can pick you up" Jiyong said. "I'll be going honey," he said before he start to drive.

CL sigh and text Donghae, "Oppa can you came to university now? I need you."

 

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

 

Dara wake up because her phone keep on ringing. "Good morning babe. Babe am going now to university," Donghae said when Dara answer her phone.

"Why so early?" Dara ask.

"CL seems depress. Can you go to university later on your own babe?" Donghae said.

"Ok," Dara said.

"I love you so much babe," Donghae said and Dara ended the call.

After talking to Donghae, Dara went to the bathroom to take shower. 

Dara prepare her things and ready to go to university since her class will start at 1 in afternoon she will be ataying at the library to read her notes.

Dara still waiting for a bus when a car stop infront of her. "Dara," Jiyong said after he let down his window and smile to her.

"Jiyong? What are you doing here?" Dara ask.

"Am going to my office when I saw you. Going to the university? I thought you said your class start in the afternoon." Jiyong said.

"I will go to the university's library since I have nothing to do." 

"So? What to eat first and have coffee?" Jiyong asked Dara hoping she said yes.

"Ok." Dara said and she sit besides Jiyong.

Both Jiyong and Dara remain quite because their hearts pounding so fast. When their hands touch Dara blush and look away to Jiyong while calming her heart.

Jiyong glance at her with longing on his eyes. "I know this is wrong but why I feel this is right". Jiyong said to himself.

"Why am blushing when I see Jiyong and my heart beat so fast when am with him. Do I like Jiyong? or should I say Do I love him? What about Donghae?" Dara thought to herself.