new meat

Scoop

Seungcheol enters their apartment with a weary look on his face. He may not work on a regular time like his boyfriends but his workload sure is heavy. Lying on the floor beside their shoe rack was Scoop. The white munchkin stretches and twists around and stops only to stare up at one of his owners.

 

Seungcheol leans one hand on the wall and balances himself to take off his work shoes. He lazily places them inside the shoe rack and trudged his way to their bedroom. Scoop too, mindlessly got up and followed his owner to the bedroom. He jumped up the bed and cluelessly watch his owner remove his work attire and put on some comfy shorts. Lazily raising his hand to scratch the top of the feline’s head. Scoop jumped back down to the floor as his owner walked out of the room and sat down on the couch.

 

Seungcheol grabbed the remote and the television and laid back down to watch whatever was on. A few minutes into the show, he has dozed off already. One hand hanging off the couch and the other, clutched onto the remote, over his bare chest.

 

Scoop stared up at the weird box displaying different colors. Humans sure are weird. He looked behind him towards his apparently asleep owner. He waltzed near him and jumped up on the couch. He gently walked by his owner’s side, smelling curiously around. He stared down at his owner’s sleeping face, mouth wide open and snoring softly.

 

Scoop reached his owner’s face and sat down nuzzling his face to his owner’s. Seungcheol stirs a bit from his sleep bringing his other hand up to scratch at the munchkin by his face. Scoop nuzzles his face some more against Seungcheol’s lower jaw, probably something about his stubble that appeals to the feline.

 

Seungcheol scratches at the side of the cat’s face some more, feeling Scoop purr silently, causing him to fall asleep again.

 

๑๑๑

 

The thing with being new parents, they probably could never get over how cute their ‘little baby boy’ is. More specifically, Jeonghan could never get over Scoop. Even after months of owning and having the little munchkin cat in their lives, he would always baby the cat whenever, wherever.

 

Jeonghan enters their bedroom looking intently down at his phone. He plops down on the space beside Jisoo, who was on his laptop writing a report for work. Jeonghan rolls around, squealing once in a while and adoringly smiling at his phone. “Ah Hannie, stop it” Jisoo whines, eyes not leaving the screen of his laptop. Jeonghan looks up at him, smile not wavering, “soo-ahh” he whines and scooches up to sit up beside Jisoo and lay his head on his shoulder.

 

Jisoo hums prompting Jeonghan to continue. “Look!” Jeonghan exclaims and shoves his phone’s screen in front of Jisoo’s face. It was of a video of two cats cuddling and grooming each other. “They look so cute” Jeonghan coos and snuggles his head on Jisoo’s shoulder. Jisoo can’t help but to smile at the two cats in the video.

 

“Don’t you think Scoop gets lonely here? Hmm?” Jeonghan starts and Jisoo sighs. A few weeks ago Jeonghan had started to follow about 10 instagram accounts that post cat pictures and videos. He had liked and followed a bunch of pages in facebook that also posted cat videos. He had followed a bunch of accounts on twitter as well, and he had subscribed to about 5 youtube accounts, all about cats.

 

To think that he wasn’t even a cat person before, this was surely a change. He had then started to bug Jisoo into adopted another cat whenever he would feed Scoop.

 

“Jeonghan, our building doesn’t even allow pets.” Jisoo interjects, lying his head on top of Jeonghan’s to which the latter whines and pouts. At that moment, Scoop had decided to jump up the bed and cuddle with his owners. Jeonghan smiles brightly as he sees the white munchkin. “Ah my baby!” he exclaims and coaxes the cat to come to him. The feline made his way to Jeonghan’s lap as he lets go of his phone and brings his hand up to scratch the back of Scoop’s ear.

 

The munchkin leans into his touch and starts to rub the top of his head against Jeonghan’s hand. The two sat back and watched quietly as their kitty got comfortable on Jeonghan’s lap.

 

“Ahh such a cute boy” Jeonghan praises him as the cat started to lie down completely on Jeonghan’s lap, his head on Jeonghan’s stomach as he continued to scratch and pet the cat.

 

๑๑๑

“Here you go!” the staff exclaimed making Jisoo look up from his signed papers. The staff was holding an orange and white scottish fold kitten. Jisoo’s eyes brighten as they got nearer, his eyes surely never left the cat once he saw it. The staff carefully hands over the cat into Jisoo’s hold as he brushes his thumb lightly against the cat’s face.

 

“Thank you so much once again, sir! We hope to see you soon!” the staff exclaimed as Jisoo left the front door of the pet adoption center. He enters his car and brings the cat down onto the makeshift bed he has made, a fluffy blanket on some box, sat on the passenger seat.

 

Jisoo the top of the cat’s head, the two of them staring intensely at each other. “Hi baby” he whispers, afraid that the cat would break if his voice was any louder. The small cat meowed back in reply, causing Jisoo to smile brightly at him.

 

He drives back to their apartment, and bundles up the cat in his hold keeping it inside his coat 1) because someone in their apartment might see him and 2) because it was cold outside. He entered the pin to their apartment and slid inside, quite fastly because he was too cold outside. He walk into the kitchen, finding Seungcheol on one of the seats munching on some sandwich.

 

“Mmh” Seungcheol hums once he sees Jisoo as the other approached him to give him a chaste kiss on the top of his head. Jisoo sat down on the seat beside him with a smile plastered on his face. Seungcheol’s eyebrows furrow once he sees Jisoo’s face. He gulps down his food before asking Jisoo, “what’s with that smile?”. Jisoo slowly unravels his coat earning a suggestive eyebrow lift from the other but this was easily forgotten once Seungcheol sees exactly what was underneath his coat.

 

His mouth was slightly ajar at that, and Jisoo just continued to smile at him. “Oh my god” Seungcheol places his sandwich down and wipes his hand unceremoniously on his shorts. He brings his hand up to pet the cat’s head, the cat leaning to his touch. “Hi baby” he whispers too. “What’s it’s name?” he whispers again as he continued to pet the cat’s head.

 

“Uh, Yanyan” Jisoo replies and chuckles knowing the name was a bit last minute but it still somehow fit the cat. At this moment Jeonghan enters the kitchen, Scoop in tow, as he stops by the doorway at what he sees. He gasps and places a hand over his mouth as he squeals, successfully surprising Scoop and making him jump. He jumps over to Jisoo’s side, crouching down to be at level with the cat on Jisoo’s lap.

 

“Who is this little bundle of fluff, huh?” Jeonghan coos and starts petting at the kitten. Scoop then starts to make his way over to the three, curious as to what they were huddling over. Jeonghan spots him and grabs him bringing him up to see the new kitty. “Scoop-ya, this is your new sibling” Jeonghan says as Scoop sniffs around curiously at the new cat. “Yanyan is a girl” Jisoo remarks as he looks at Jeonghan.

 

“Yanyan, aww that fits her so much” Jeonghan again coos and kisses the top of Scoop’s head, who was still sniffing around, Yanyan sniffing back at him in reply.

 

Their lives will surely never be uneventful with these two.

๑๑๑

i decided to add more bC GO D I LOVE CATS
tumblr  heh hi frens

ALSO !! 
yanyan & scoop