Chapter 3: How we met (Part1)

Never Lose Hope

[Still Taeyeon’s POV]

[Flashback]

Wedding celebration of my uncle is over, it’s time to go home but still my father is talking to him while my mother is in the bathroom so they let me go to the car first and wait for them. I got Bored so I get my cellphone from my bag to take a picture of myself.

After I took a picture of myself, I keep my cellphone back to my bag. I go to my favorite restaurant where I can buy Vanilla ice cream with chocolate toppings. (A/N: This restaurant is where Taeyeon and Leeteuk are eating right now.) “Miss, can I order Vanilla ice cream with chocolate toppings” I asked the counter. “Ok, P15 miss” (A/N: I make it pesos because i don't know how to convert money (won) in korea) she replied. “Here” I said. “Thank you, come again” the counter said.

I was walking back to the car but suddenly I bumped into someone and my ice cream fell to my dress. “Oh sorry…….are you okay?” the guy asked. “I’m fine, never mind” I answered. “I’ll buy you another ice cream, if it’s ok to you” the guy said. “I’m ok, thank you for your concern” I replied. “Here, use it to wipe the ice cream in your dress” He handed me a piece of handkerchief. “Thank you” I said then walked away but I suddenly stopped and turned to look at him “What’s your name?” then I realized we both asked our name at the same time. We laughed and he said “You first.” “Taeyeon……..and you?” “I’m Leeteuk………..nice to meet you” I just smiled and walk away.

[At the parking lot]

I saw my parents waiting for me in the car and their face looked angry. “Taeyeon, where did you go? We waited for you for a long time” my mother scolded me. “I’m very sorry umma, appa.” I apologized. Then my father suddenly asked “What happened to your dress?” “I bought an ice cream then bumped into someone………Sorry again umma, appa” “Let’s go home now so that you can change your clothes” my mother spoke.

[The next day]

I saw Leeteuk again in my favorite restaurant sitting near the counter *is she waiting for someone?………ahh never mind* I thought. Then I go to the counter and order my favorite vanilla ice cream with chocolate toppings. I’m about to pay the ice cream but Leeteuk paid it and I was shocked. “You’re here……..I’m waiting for you” he said. “What? You’re waiting…………for me?” I was shocked again. “Why are you waiting for me here? Is there a problem?” I asked. “No, I just want you to be my friend……Can we?” He replied “O-oh sure!” I said nervously. “Let’s sit” he said “Thank you” I replied. I share to him that I want to be a famous singer someday then we talk about a lot of things. Suddenly I need to go home “Leeteuk-ah, I need to go home now, thank you for this day” I was about to walk but Leeteuk called me “Taeyeon-ah~~ can you go here again tomorrow morning?” he asked “O-oh y-yes……..bye” I said shyly then I walked away.